Bottoms - What Size Dick Do You Like Best?

rawTOP

What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?  

762 members have voted

1. 1. What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?

• Small (6" or less)
    • Average (7" +/-)
    • Above Average (8" +/-)
    • Big (9" +/-)
    • Very Big (10" +/-)
    • Huge (11" +)
    • As Thick As Possible (not about length)
    • Long And Thin

• 2 weeks later...

i do prefer 6in cocks - the size is perfect for me for sucking and getting fucked. and i do love cut dicks so, so much ... all is not set in stone ... nevertheless once i had a black guy with 10in+ cock and this was hurting me, only. was very happy when he came inside me. maybe it was just because of the rubber he insisted wearing. my ex-bf from egypt has a 6 incher, cut and very think with big, big balls. at the beginning of our relationship i was sore every day, cause he used to fuck me roughly 20-40 minutes non-stop three times a day. and had some encounters with guys with 9incher's which was only enjoyable for me. all depends on the guy and his skills of fucking. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

average size 6-7" feels better than 8-10" for me.  Thick is always good, pencil dick not so much if you have to cross your legs to feel it. The one that's fucking me now is the best I've had, average size but he knows just how to use it for my pleasure and his.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Big to very big.  Because it's hard to get them in, but they will eventually get in.  I like the ones that make me lose my breath for a while.  It hurts for a good while until the rhythm gets started and it feels better.  Feeling it all the way up into my chest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...