Bottoms - What Size Dick Do You Like Best?

rawTOP

What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?  

762 members have voted

1. 1. What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?

• Small (6" or less)
    • Average (7" +/-)
    • Above Average (8" +/-)
    • Big (9" +/-)
    • Very Big (10" +/-)
    • Huge (11" +)
    • As Thick As Possible (not about length)
    • Long And Thin

Guest 24collegekid420

I love big dicks. It's harder to suck an deep throat sometime. Bu omg I love taking a big dick in my ass. If the dick is thick an long I am in heaven. It's hard sometimes at first. But all I have to do is have some poppers an that's a wrap. I could go for days just line them up.

I have always wondered what size I like best also. Until recently, the two best size cocks that fucked me have been one that was about 8" and pretty thick and rock hard. He was a rough fucker and made sure my ass was well plowed before he'd seed it. The other guy was a trucker with a little less than 7" but EXTREMELY thick, almost beer can thick. Taking his cock was a challenge because he stretched my hole so much but once we started going, it felt SO good.

Recently, I met a new fuck bud who has 8.5" and fairly thick but nothing crazy. I swear, his cock fits in my ass like it was made for it. He's got just enough length that I can feel him hit the second hole without slamming into it. Just enough thickness to open me up nice but not stretch me out like crazy. I could get fucked by him all night long. He also fucks with a really good rhythm and pace. Takes his time and usually takes about a good 15-20 minute session in my ass before he shoots his load in there. I take a few hits of poppers with him sliding in and out of me and it is definitely some of the best sex I ever had.

Is 7" average? Most of my own buddies are that size or bigger, but around here (New York) I think average is around 5". One of my buddies says I have a big cunt and that's why I can take any size, but it's tight and that's why it feels good to the tops.

I picked 7" in the poll. Much bigger than that is a treat for me but too much work for every day. Also, a fat 7 or 8 is more work than longer ones that are thinner.

I definitely do not like anything smaller than 5": it's hard for me to keep it in. That's work too but not worth the effort.

• 1 year later...

About 8 inches and very thick is perfect for me. I have phone numbers of guys that I call on regularly with their cock size next to their number. I'm a self confessed size queen and the bigger the better. I have a very small cock and love the contrast with guys that have huge cocks. Big helmet to suck on is also a major pleasure.

Average isn't 7, but above [actual] average, somewhat thick. I wanna feel it. Not punching my colon big, I've had that and its uncomfortable for me thus far, but feel me up and hit all the right spots. Along with size, I need a top to very strokes and control what he's hitting instead of just back and forth and going balls deep everytime.

• 2 weeks later...

the best size is what ever size cock is shooting a load into my ass at a given moment.  in reality, it is the skill of the dude more than the size of the meat.  however, everyone should have a whopper once in a while, think of it as a stretch goal.

• 11 months later...

I'd have to go with 7" or less or 10" or more. I say that because less than 7", a top can really pound away in most positions and not hit my S-curve. On the other hand, more than 10" and he can push past my S-curve and stay in the sweet spot. Any thing in between tends to just painfully ram straight into my walls without being able to get back in the sweet spot unless I'm on my back with my legs pushed back and he only takes deep strokes without pulling it out too much.

But nothing beats a really nice thick one. I'm talking about those super, beer can thick ones that's all veiny, preferably cut....and black. A nice thick one really gives me that full feeling, like I definitely know I'm full of his meat in my hole, being stretched out so much that my ass looks like a cheap whores pussy after he's done. The way it pushes against my P-spot, stroking and rubbing against my engorged prostate until I cum hands free like a cock addicted cum slut, is absolutely delicious. Because my hole is stretched to its limit, I can literally feel his pulse in his cock. And when he cums, the feeling of his dick spasaming in my hole as he unloads wave after wave of thick, milky jizz in me.....*sigh* absolute heaven.

• Upvote 1

I find bigger (although not too big) is better than smaller. After the initial stretch I actually feel much more comfortable with a larger cock in me - smaller cocks tend to be more uncomfortable. I put it down, very unscientifically of course, to my hole staying more naturally stretched and open when it's filled with a big dick, as opposed to trying to contract and close each time a small dick tries to use me.

Guest bearbackgemini

Honestly I don't like small dicks at all. I like to be stretched and challenged when taking dick. I also don't like much more than spit as lube. Bigger = better