Exhibitionist Barebacker

constructionguy

Guest HornedBottom

Love being bred in front of my partner- there is something so hot about being bent over a table in front of your partner looking at him glossy eyed while a huge raw cock anihlates your ass .

• 5 weeks later...
Guest hairybud84

Love being bred in front of my partner- there is something so hot about being bent over a table in front of your partner looking at him glossy eyed while a huge raw cock anihlates your ass .

Yes, love this. Seeing how intently my bf watches as that bare cock slides inside me ass, watching the guy as he gets off and fills me with that raw load.

Nothing better than being in a bathhouse sling with my hole open and available for loads. My favorite time was in a sling at Slammers LA ....not sure exactly how many loads that I took but seed was dripping out of me onto the floor. Love it when the smell of breeding causes a frenzy of tops to pound my hole and mouth. After being filled with multiple cum loads I was lucky enough to top off the public breeding session with a load of hot piss in my cum filled hole.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Absolutely.   I love to show off---and encourage other men to use the hole I'm fucking--for my felching pleasure....

Oh the more I read the more I like you and look forward to getting filthy and sleazy :@)

Guest shybottomhole

I've only been fucked publicly once -- on the bench at Steamworks in Toronto.  It was scary not seeing or choosing who was fucking me, but also the most amazing experience, being fucked and felched in a crowd. I've jerked off hundreds of times to that memory.

You all need to get across to Berlin for the big fuck parties.. eg Folsom.  It's full on naked flesh fucking.. holes taking multiple cocks.. all in the open.  London also has it's moments, particularly on sunday afternoons at a well know place on the southside.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have had a straight room-mate for 2 years now. I told him right off I was gay and didn't care 'so long as I kept it in my room' lol

He was half my age - 6'2 thin/wiry fit, had a 9" uncut cock with a huge head, and when not fucking every woman he could meet (once - he hated strings) and for work he was a part-time catering waiter at a local Victoria hotel.

He resisted EVERY effort I made to play and would not let me blow him or even jerk him off.  and trust me - I have persuasive skills and I tried.

Regardless, we hung out together often - went camping and shared a tent together, drank and passed out together, and He and I did enjoy snorting lines smoking bowls and occasional slams and on those occasions he would almost immediately drop all his clothes and wander around naked  I even saw him JO a few times but again would stop if he realized I was staring / peeking or if I offered to play.  Ok truth be told I had licked his passed out cock a few times and tried to finger his hole but he always rolled over.

Last night I had picked up a young twink at Beacon Hill Park who was into my daddy bear look. He went from 'Hi!'  to 'Breed Me Daddy' fast.  He was maybe 20 but had a look of much younger - plus he had a cock that eclipsed my 9 plus thick inches.  I loves me a bottom hung bigger than me.

Turns out the twink was new poz - so new that he had not started meds or even talked to his doctor again after learning - he just went into 'cum dump' mode.

After testing this out by picking out a few of the ugliest / fattest / dirtiest cocks around and he took them raw with no complaints just lout moaning and small bursts of demanding urges laced with profanity.  I decided to take him back to my condo and use him where I could see how many loads I could get into him (5 is still my record for a nights play - wish I could cum more).

So back we go - I see my roommate is out which is good cause I know from the park this slut is vocal.

We fuck like drunk sailors on leave - and he is saying all the right things about tearing him up - making him bleed - hurt him - do anything I wanted to him.

At some point my room-mate must have come home but I had no idea...  until he said loudly and with some urgency ; "Terry, can you come out here please"

When I got out there I realized he was high and drunk but no where near anything 'blotto'.  I ass naked - dick dripping strange men's cum from my interrupted fucking of the twink was in my hand and he just stared at it.

"What?  Is it too loud?  Dude, listen i'm sorry but you ride some noisy chicks who sound like high pitched whistles and I never complain"

"No, he replied.  I wanted to know if I could join you?"

"Join us?  for...?"

"I can hear him begging for your cock - I want you to fuck me and him if he wants I want to know what it feels like 'cause I love fucking chicks but dude I am rock hard hearing you bang the slut you got in there."

Well, I have had this happen with random meets that tell me they are straight but I knew better than to question my roomie with any clarification - I reached out and took him by the hand and led him into the bedroom.

The twink was still bent over wanting to take my load but when I told him my Total Straight roommate wanted.

My roommate got infront of the twink and dropped to his knees and engulfed his massive cock in his mouth.

I slid back into the twink and urged my roommate to bend over.

in seconds his clothes were off and he was bent over in front of the twink and me (my cock sliding easily into the well fucked hole).

The twink slammed his cock full force into my roomates ass and got a scream of pain in return.

The twink was just as vocal as ever but now between begging me to make him feel pain he was telling my roommate that he was gonna poison him with his toxic load.

The twink blasted I'm my roommates ass - I pulled out of the twink - pulled him out of my roommates ass and slammed my cock into the ass I had wanted for 2 years.

My roommate said it was hot talk about poz loads and giggled as I was trying to make him feel my cock after the twinks huge rod and load - but started to say in his ear... 'you know I am poz too'  I am full toxic poz and if you beg me I will blast my load in you too.

He begged me on constant repeat "Please Terry Please Terry Please Terry"

After I came the twink wanted to go so I called a cab and then my roommate and I fucked again - this time face to face him on his back - I needed his eyes to see me breed him.

Just after I came up his ass, he shot his load from his 9 cut cock all over his belly.

The only thing he said was 'Thanks Terry.  I'm not Gay you know... but maybe we can do that again sometime'.

He was gone when I finally crawled out of my bed late today - and has not been home yet... it is almost 1:35am

I hope he come soon - I am horny - hard and see by the open sore on my cock-head, that my herpes is making a possible outbreak-comeback after the last few nights of stress and use.  I wonder if he will take it too and can I get him to let me take a pic for here.... hope to have more.

Edited by VicBCtop
  • Upvote 8