It's Pride Weekend - Celebrate by taking and giving loads!

rawTOP

• Administrators

This is Pride Weekend in most major cities in the US... Enjoy!

I remember one gay pride weekend long ago when this guy came up to me and when I was hesitant to take him home he said "it's gay pride - you gotta have sex on gay pride." If I remember right I did take him home :)

So guys - get out there, let down your inhibitions and give some loads and take some loads.

Personally, I sorta want to hookup today. I've got a 3 day load in my balls, but I've only got a couple hours before there's stuff I have to do with friends and Saturdays are usually the ay when I just veg out. So it looks like I won't be hooking up until tomorrow. Still, I'll do what I can to give someone my load this weekend.

For us last weekend was Gay Pride and let's see, I shot my load up 4 hot asses. One was my partner, one an anonymous hookup who wanted it as deep as I could give it. The third was some guy I've known for years but never had the chance to hookup with until now, and the fourth was a young 20 y/o model. That one was caught on video for all to enjoy :)

and when and where can we get together to get you breeding my ass?

(Denver here...seriously...contact me if you're interested!)

I dunno. If it's not for our sites, my partner (Aaron) and I pretty much only mess around with other guys together so it would have to be a 3-way ;)

If you ever see us out and about, be sure to say hi. We're nice guys, seriously!

Edited by SethChase

Excellent preview Seth-considering checking out the entire site. Love how the bottom cums on your cock,then you use it as lube to fuck the bottom. very hot! Made my cock instantly hard.

As far as Pride weekend goes-go for it guys. Have ton's of sex

It's what it's all about!

Excellent preview Seth-considering checking out the entire site. Love how the bottom cums on your cock,then you use it as lube to fuck the bottom. very hot! Made my cock instantly hard.

Awesome! Really glad you like that preview video. Nothing gets me off more than using another guys jizz as lube. By far my #1 favorite thing to do, whether it's to fuck an ass with or just to jack off with...

bbp_001.jpg

Just wait until you see one of our upcoming updates... An outdoor shoot where I use Ethan Ever's cum as lube to fuck Aaron's ass & then I push Ethan's load up his ass then shoot mine deep inside. One of our hottest shoots for sure.

I dunno. If it's not for our sites, my partner (Aaron) and I pretty much only mess around with other guys together so it would have to be a 3-way ;)

If you ever see us out and about, be sure to say hi. We're nice guys, seriously!

Oh geez...a three-way? Let me think here...YES YES YES YES YES! (And yeah, I have no problem at all with being versatile either, just mentioned bottoming because you said you're a vers top in your profile—incidentally, everyone needs to check out the hot pics on Seth's profile!)