Bottoms: Do you ever just want to be holes?

Tom

I've been a cum dump for about 5 years now and i can honestly say the more I get the more I want.  The nights I am at my most frenzied are those when I have taken multiple loads and can sometimes even be found begging on BBRT for just one more guy to fuck me as the night draws to a close.  It feels amazing to recollect there was ever a time when i would pre-stretch and pre-lube, now my favorite lube is either cum or throat lube from gagging all over a cock while getting it nice and hard to fuck me.  Anything else just doesn't feel natural.

That said, I do still ache for the companionship of an LTR sometimes.  A nice cock to wake up with and a cock to go to sleep with.  A cock that knows how to use me in that oh so special way.  Without having to chase and beg for it.  The idea definitely appeals.  But just because it is difficult to find someone that is prepared to whore me out when in a relationship with them, doesn't mean I won't keep my fingers crossed that such a guy is out there.

But I can honestly say that since accepting my place as a receptacle for seed I have never been happier.  I used to get depressed n stuff every so often back when I pretended to be straight.  But as I grow to realise my role, the more I revel in it and the happier it makes me.  Fuck anti-depressants - give me a cum injection any day!!

Edited by sluttysublad
  • Upvote 2

Same here, lean over, on my back or sling, just want my hole pounded and load deposited. More and more I stopped caring from who. It totally turns me on having a fucked up hole. Love fingering myself in break and feeling the rosebud and gape...

• Upvote 1

I've been a cum dump for about 5 years now and i can honestly say the more I get the more I want.  The nights I am at my most frenzied are those when I have taken multiple loads and can sometimes even be found begging on BBRT for just one more guy to fuck me as the night draws to a close.  

But just because it is difficult to find someone that is prepared to whore me out when in a relationship with them, doesn't mean I won't keep my fingers crossed that such a guy is out there.

But I can honestly say that since accepting my place as a receptacle for seed I have never been happier.

There are tops, sluttylad, who like having a cum dump boyfriend - who like him coming home frenzied after taking multiple loads, his pussy even hungrier than it was before taking the first load. There's nothing better than tongue fucking the boy's loose, cum dripping frenzied pussy and then giving him his last load for the night. The tops who like taking the boy to the baths, sex clubs, sex resorts, glory holes and turning him loose as a cum receptacle and watching him become greedier with each load, the boy not caring who is breeding him - only more and more will do.

You are more likely to find this with an older Dad type who has seen it all and knows exactly what he wants. There will be plenty of times where you just stay home and Dad works your pussy in ways there are different than the pump and dump group sessions and plenty of times where he turns you loose to be a never satisfied cum receptacle because he knows there is too much cock out there for you to resist. 

If you want to be taken on breeding adventures that you haven't yet experienced, commit to a Dad and go along for the ride.

Edited by CallMeSir
  • Upvote 3

Negativity? Don't confuse negativity with someone wanting an open, direct and honest debate. Isn't that what a forum is for? No offence, but if you're going to have a forum, you should be prepared for people to challenge your words. If not and you simply want to control everything, then yeah, you're right, this is not a forum I want to participate in.

No offence intended rawTOP, but you seem to have very militiant, almost destructuve views on sex. You seem angry. Yeah, some of the things you post shock the hell out of me and others. So? Thats fine. But be prepared for someone who has different views to debate you on it. You say for me to be a bit more accepting of others views. I am! Perhaps its just your views I challenge. Do you have a problem with that? Now, why don't you post where I attacked anyone. You can't, cuz I never have. You on the other hand confuse someone with a strong sense of view that conflicts with yours to be a problem. Who really has the problem then? So look, thanks for the forum, but this is not a place for me. You want to control everything and shove your views down everyones throat. You seem to have issues...which I think you need to deal with. Bye.

A conservative slut?  Thats a good one.  Until two years he had had one guy cum inside him.  That is no slut.  I was intrigued by this thread but as it deteriorated, I think RawTop nailed this one.  Poor self-loathing man has issues.  Very hostile. 

Oh, and I think your militant destructive views on sex are smokin hot, RT. Keep forcing them down my throat.  Or up my ass, whichever you prefer. 

Edited by TigerMilner

Yes, there are times that I want to just be used as a hole.  I've been with my hubs for more than 11 years, but that isn't the relationship that him and I have together.  That is, however, the relationship that I want guys to have with me ;-)  I already have a loving relationship where my man makes love to my hole...... when I'm trolling online, I want a guy who can treat me in a way that my inner slut can appreciate.

I am fortunate enough that my husband allows me to be used and sets me up to be used sometimes. I have those moments where I want tender loving and those moments I just want cock filled and fucked. I succumb to those urges because otherwise they will overtake my brain til they are satisfied.

i LOVE being a hole.

i wish i could find a place where i am used over and over. My ass filled until cum squirts. i also swallow load after load.

No, i was not always this way and i am std/hiv neg, though that could change. 

i love the look, smell and feel of cock in me and can not get enough.