20 y.o. Gets A Poz Load On His First Bareback Fuck

• Administrators

I met this beautiful young 20 year old at one of the clubs tonight. After talking to him and paying him several compliments about how beautiful he is, I leaned over and quietly asked if he wanted to take a walk on the wild side. His eyes gleamed with unconcealable lust. I had him.

We were shortly at my place. No sooner did we get the door closed when I pinned him against the wall and kissed him deeply, grinding my hips slowly into his crotch. I tasted and licked and kissed his warm lips, feeling the hardness of his cock, knowing he wanted to get fucked. And he surely would. Yes!

I put my arm around him and guided him to the bedroom, starting to undo his shirt as we went. I sat him down on the bed and continued to undress him, licking his tits and his belly. I slipped his shoes and socks off, and suddenly his jeans and briefs, too.

The yeasty, sweaty, spermy scent of healthy uninfected young male wafted up to my nostrils. I buried my face in his delectable crotch, mouthing his balls and inhaling his masculine sex scent. I licked relentlessly, eliciting deeper and deeper moans from his throat. I knew I was going to have him bareback, but he didn't, yet.

I buried my face thoroughly in his balls, licking farther and farther down, propping his legs up on my shoulders, teasing my tongue sloooowly into the humid crevice between his sweet buns. "What are you doing?!" he gasped. Young guys like him too often have no idea what rimming is; or, if they do, they have no idea how pleasurable it is.

I just smiled to myself, knowing that he was helpless, knowing that I was going to be pumping a steamy hot load of raw poz seed deep into his virgin guts. I really pulled out the stops, thrusting my tongue deep into his succulent asshole like it was some rare candy to be eaten greedily.

He was moaning and thrusting his ass into my face with abandon. He needed to get fucked. It was time.

"I don't use condoms when I fuck", I told him, and then continued eating his sweet man-cunt. He was silent for just a moment, but he didn't stop grinding his hips into my face. Then he started moaning again.

"It's time for you to get fucked", I said matter-of-factly. I reached over for the lube, slicked up, and pushed his legs up and back. He resisted ever-so-slightly, so I flicked my tongue at his puckered little asshole again. That made him twitch and close his eyes and moan. I mounted him and hiked his legs up around my waist and sloooowly pushed my cock into his ass. Little by little I pushed it in and pulled it out, each time penetrating farther and farther until I was inside him all the way, my pubic hair pressed flat against my belly, filling him totally.

I looked into his eyes, knowing that this was this lad's first bareback fuck ever, and that it would be my poz seed that would be the first to impregnate him. I fucked him, long and slow and deep and beautifully, masterfully, riding him the way men were meant to ride boys, fucking him raw and deep and hotly, faster and faster, pumping him hard and vigorously now, getting closer and closer to exploding my hot molten poison sperm deep inside his beautiful man-child's ass. I had him pinned beneath me, my cock fucking him relentlessly, preparing to fertilize his virgin ass with my pungent, steamy load of man-sperm. And then I started to cum.

I fucked his delightful ass so hard that I could feel the bed beneath him with my cock, as I rammed him hard and lustily. His head banged against the headboard, but he didn't care. He was being fucked beautifully and powerfully, ridden long and well. He had a heated, vigorous stallion astride him, and all he wanted was dick!

My hot raw sperm exploded from my cock, filling him, impregnating him, seeping deep into the inner-most recesses of his guts, becoming part of him. I rammed him again and again, making sure he got every drop of my poison. His tight, puckered asshole greedily devoured it, not wanting to let go, not wanting it to end. He wanted more!

And so I've given it to him twice more, each time as hot and lusty as the first. His warm, tight little man-child ass has now been seasoned and broken in by my raw flesh, and filled with my raw sperm. He is truly a man now, and a bareback cunt, at that!

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 7/14/2010 at 5:05 PM, Bill Tims said:

Great story you need to keep breading him with poz cum , i did that the other night to a 19year old that was so out of it that he took 2 loads and looking forward to giving him more congratulations

I would love for someone to breed my neg hole like this hot af 

• 2 weeks later...