Post Your Problems With The New Site Here

jackdaw

I'm frustrated that the site doesn't list dates of forum postings, that the "what's new" search is gone, and that by mousing over a thumbnail you get links to users info/posts. It's just 'less" and hard to navigate. For example I have to exit out or hit the back button rather than click on a point in the path if my window isn't full size. Annoying. 

• Upvote 1

Totally put off by new moderaters that have no idea what the concept was about breeding zone in the first place, What a pity that Rawtop has given over control to guys that not all but some who seem to be over zealous about giving out warning points over the smallest things. If i wanted to be treated like a child i would go back to kindergarten. Such a shame that these new moderators have nothing better to due then harass long time members with trivial things, A lot of growing up to do i would suggest, Also kind of sad that this is happening from the hard work from Rawtop that built this site in the first place to only be undermined by people who had nothing to do with it from the beginning.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Totally put off by new moderaters that have no idea what the concept was about breeding zone in the first place, What a pity that Rawtop has given over control to guys that not all but some who seem to be over zealous about giving out warning points over the smallest things. If i wanted to be treated like a child i would go back to kindergarten. Such a shame that these new moderators have nothing better to due then harass long time members with trivial things, A lot of growing up to do i would suggest, Also kind of sad that this is happening from the hard work from Rawtop that built this site in the first place to only be undermined by people who had nothing to do with it from the beginning.

You got one warning that just amounted a a slap on the wrist (other than the one I gave you last year). If you want me to see your point you need to be more precise about how exactly the moderators are moderating differently than I would moderate. Even I wasn't consistent - a lot depended on my mood.

The HTTPS errors are due to a missing certificate in the chain that's being presented. 

openssl s_client -connect breeding.zone:443

0 s:/OU=Domain Control Validated/OU=COMODO SSL Unified Communications/CN=www.studio3x.com
   i:/C=GB/ST=Greater Manchester/L=Salford/O=COMODO CA Limited/CN=COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA
 1 s:/C=GB/ST=Greater Manchester/L=Salford/O=COMODO CA Limited/CN=COMODO SSL CA
   i:/C=SE/O=AddTrust AB/OU=AddTrust External TTP Network/CN=AddTrust External CA Root
 2 s:/C=SE/O=AddTrust AB/OU=AddTrust External TTP Network/CN=AddTrust External CA Root
   i:/C=SE/O=AddTrust AB/OU=AddTrust External TTP Network/CN=AddTrust External CA Root

So certificate 0 is issued by COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA but the next certificate presented in the chain is COMODO SSL CA, which I don't think is in the path for the cert at all. Presumably our desktops have the intermediate certificates in their stores, so still work..

<your cert>
COMODORSADomainValidationSecureServerCA
COMODORSAAddTrustCA.crt

Which terminates in the browser supplied UserTrust CA

You got one warning that just amounted a a slap on the wrist (other than the one I gave you last year). If you want me to see your point you need to be more precise about how exactly the moderators are moderating differently than I would moderate. Even I wasn't consistent - a lot depended on my mood.

I understood why i got the first one from posting in the wrong section, but lately i only get them from just a normal reply to a posting from another member, I always presumed breeding zone was an open forum but the way warning point are being handed out now like in a cookie jar it's getting a bit too much & it's seems i'm not the only one complaining about this.

Maybe an idea would be for moderators to first discuss an issue if they can warrant a warning point with another moderator or better still with YOU before handing them out like it's a SALE. I saw your post that you left me thinking that i am whinning & bitching but really if you look a little closer to why i got these warning points in the first place i think you'll understand the provocation.

I wanted to change my display name and followed the instruction as laid out in the help section - except there isn't a "display name" tab in "my settings."

So how would I change my display name?  Is there a "display name" tab in another screen I missed?  Thank you!

Guest planturseed

my lpatop just got a computer virus from this site ....had it logged in here for few hours ...then laptop went funny & crashed , was a hassle to get it back , even my paid norton protection didnt work ....

anyone else?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.