Post Your Problems With The New Site Here

jackdaw

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't change anything on my profile. I don't have any of the options a person with a profile should have either. When I'm logged in, I can't view other members, post on blogs, anything really. It always tells me I don't have permission to do this yet. I've tried sending emails to the support team. No such luck yet. I just want to be able to interact with the community on here plus put in my profile a little about myself as well. I have about half of the options on the left-hand side of the "my settings" section. I just joined about a week ago so maybe I need one of the admins to give me permission to do those things? My profile name is bareall77. Thanks for any help guys.

• 2 months later...
Guest dugfaturkey

It makes absolutely no sense why none of the post are in order by when they were posted, i cant be only person to complain about this, is it really that difficult to have them in order, the old site did it, i come here less and less because of this, i dont like reading same post or a post from 4 years ago ,it completely baffles me , what is the problem?

Guest dugfaturkey

It makes absolutely no sense why none of the post are in order by when they were posted, i cant be only person to complain about this, is it really that difficult to have them in order, the old site did it, i come here less and less because of this, i dont like reading same post or a post from 4 years ago ,it completely baffles me , what is the problem?

• 2 weeks later...

I can't change anything on my profile. I don't have any of the options a person with a profile should have either. When I'm logged in, I can't view other members, post on blogs, anything really. It always tells me I don't have permission to do this yet. I've tried sending emails to the support team. No such luck yet. I just want to be able to interact with the community on here plus put in my profile a little about myself as well. I have about half of the options on the left-hand side of the "my settings" section. I just joined about a week ago so maybe I need one of the admins to give me permission to do those things? My profile name is bareall77. Thanks for any help 

I had this problem too the first day I joined, until I saw a note to check my Junk/Spam folder for my email, where I found an email with a New Registration link to click to confirm my email address.

After I clicked the link I could access the site successfully.

Note: There was also a link to click to resend the New Registration email in case it was lost.

How do I change or delete my "Member Title" which currently says "Virgin" (and is very misleading)? (This is different than the Display Name, which has it's own link to change it.)

I believe the Member Title link was active when I first edited my profile, but no longer appears to be available for editing.  I have used Chrome on my iPhone, iPad, and PC using Windows 8.1 and have not been successful with any of these.

Guest plowmeraw

Your title changes when you make more posts. At 10 you'please be Curious, at 25 you'll be Barebacker, and so on. Drove me crazy to be virgin then curious. Love my current title as barebacker!

Your title changes when you make more posts. At 10 you'please be Curious, at 25 you'll be Barebacker, and so on. Drove me crazy to be virgin then curious. Love my current title as barebacker!

Thanks for letting me know. i wonder how any posts you need to be a Sex Addict. But i'd be happy being a Barebacker.

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.