Virgin Or Whore ?

ukbbtop

Virgin or Whore  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer a virgin or a Whore?

Time for some fun a simple question for all

Virgin or Whore what is your preference.

I'll Start I vote for Virgins to see their face as you fuck them first time knowing your defiantly going to be remembered for ages if not forever. Then making sure they take it bareback too.

Easy...virgin! ;)

Especially if they are naturals, so as the evening progresses, you can turn up the intensity and in the end fuck them like a whore.

Thing is: I can have 10 whores a week. Virgins are a challenge. There are far fewer. And then I have to get them to take my more-than-average-sized dick. Seeding a virgin for the first time is always a nice story to remember ... and jack off to. Taking over a untouched ass is very, very special.

Because to me, what it's all about is having a nice sexual adventure. But it doesn't have to be a virgin, I like playing around (and seeing where the situation takes one) with an experienced, like-minded dude just as well. I've had great nights with total whores, where there was that personaly chemistry, openness and sense of adventure. The kind of nights where you wake up and think "Where am I, how did I get here... and man, what a ride!".

So if whore means exploring the world of men and truly enjoying oneself without inhibitions, i.e. just being one of the guys who happens to enjoy sex a lot, well, that's more than fine by me.

If whore means sending out 1000 messages like "Door is open, I'm waiting blindfolded on all fours, I just need to be filled" to more or less random guys online every night, ummmh,.... yeah,.... no thanks. If you can't tell the difference between promiscuity and indifference, well I'm not interested in you.

• Upvote 1

Whore definitely. I used to be a virgin I know what it was like. I remember all the effort the top had to go through to fuck me. Neither of us really enjoyed it until the 3rd time we attempted it. Not really wanting to train a guy either. Love fucking an ass that my cock sinks into it. Not a hole that's so tight that forcing my way own is the only way in and even then it still might not get in. Also, like guys that like to get fucked rough and raw. I can be gentle at first but once I'm in I prefer to fuck away. Same as for a top that's never fucked before. Much prefer a guy that knows how to use his dick and knows how to fuck. I'll echo what others have said, I prefer experience. 

• Administrators

Virgins are hot in concept, but whores are usually better fucks. Virgins just have too much baggage and you have to take their experience into account. With a whore they just take what you give them. That said, there's something really special about giving a guy his first load - knowing you're setting him on a path where he's gonna want more and more loads in his ass...

Virgins are less experienced so if your solely just into deflowering someone then they are fine but if you want to have fun a whore is better.

I agree it all depends on the situation what you are into and what you want. Fucking with a PA I prefer a whore .

I want a Whore--top or bottom.    Experience counts as the politicians like to say.

Let's hope the whore's experience serves them better than the politicians we elect.. Seems their experience doesn't count too much...Just sayin'..... ;) Right now... I'm saying give me a virgin, give me a whore... Hell.. I'll take both.. I'm horny as hell.

Guest bearbackgemini

Might sound unusual but I hate breaking in virgins. I much prefer a whore that knows how to take it and loves it and isn't going to whine. Don't like it too tight either.