Rome - Sauna Mediterraneo

NLbear

Last time I was in Rome I spent two afternoons in gay Sauna Mediterraneo (Via Pasquale Villari, near San Giovanni in Laterano) . Was surprised how busy it was that time of day. Had fun there although it was limited to sucking cock and getting some. I could hear guys fuck in other cabins though. Audience ranged from young(er) guys to mostly more mature types. From average to stunningly handsome. Atmosphere was very sexual. Most guys did not speak English but that was a turn on for me.

I saw they have a reduced entrance fee after 19.00, which tells me it is not that busy in the evening and they are trying to attract more visitors then. Correct?

I am thinking of going back to Rome and when there go to Mediterraneo again. Those Italian guys are hot although I suspect most of them were married. What is the best time to go? Afternoons or evenings? Certain days of the week? I am more into bearish hairy guys but would not turn away a younger Italian stud :-)

Is BB the norm or condoms? I didn't see guys walking around with condoms.

Any more information would be appreciated. Also information about bars or clubs as that info is not easy to find about Rome or the info is outdated. It doesn't seem to have a vibrant gay scene like some other cities in italy (Milan, Bolgna etc.) and certainly not for somewhat older guys (or in general for that matter).

Thanks.