He just wanted to hang out, talk. It was so laid back and casual, I didn't even realize when he steered the conversation toward sex. He said some men are just made to be tops ... they know how to take charge of another person, and their big cock is evidence of the power they hold over others. On the other hand, he said some are just born submissive ... they typically have a smaller dick that just can't provide the same pleasure to a bottom. And they don't have an ass, they have a boypussy or a pussy, which can't resist a real man's cock.

He asked me how big I was, and I told him. He kinda laughed and said, "Yeah ... you know most bottoms need more, right? This is what a real cock looks like." And just like that, he whipped out his huge 8.5" x 6" hard cock. I just sat there in shock, but I couldn't take my eyes off it, and got rock hard myself. He said, "It looks like you wanna touch it. Go ahead." So I reached over the couch and took it in my hand, and started jacking him off. For some reason, I felt the urge to get on my knees in front of him, and kept going.

He told me to suck it, but I told him I only meant to hang out with him, not have sex. Just then a big drop of precum appeared on his slit. "Look, you don't have to suck it, but just lick that off before it hits the floor, yeah?" The drop got bigger, and started rolling down the shaft. I quickly stuck out my tongue and licked it off. Before I knew it, another drop was rolling down, and I instinctively kept lapping it up. I couldn't stop myself at that point, I took the first few inches into my mouth. "Good boy, see? You were born for this. I knew you couldn't resist." And he was right, his cock was intoxicating.

As I sucked his cock deeper, he stood up and held my head still while fucking my throat. "Ohhh yeah, good little faggot, hot little cockslut." I wanted to protest what he was saying, but having his cock in my mouth made me turned on by those words. I could feel myself falling deeper into what I later realized is a very submissive, suggestable state. Eventually we moved to his bedroom and continued. He said he wanted to fuck me, and I said no. "Let me just rim you, then." And I agreed. When my clothes came off, he held my smaller dick against his and smirked. "You belong in chastity." I shouldn't have let him near my ass because his tongue felt amazing. "Let me fuck you." Again I said no. "Just the tip." I didn't say anything for a while, but I couldn't resist for long. "Okay, just the tip. For a few seconds, then take it out." He agreed as he grabbed lube.

When he slid the head in, it hurt, and he implored me to at least wait until it felt better before taking it out. I relented, and it wasn't long before it started to feel good. After a few minutes, I told him to take it out. "Just a few more minutes?" I couldn't say no. What I didn't realize at the time was that he was slowly sliding more of his cock into me. "Hang on, let me re-adjust." He pulled his cock all the way out, then slid it back in. I moaned. "Yeah, good boy, your pussy needs this cock, doesn't it?" I didn't say anything as he continued to pull out, then back in again. Eventually I turned to look at him, and told him to get a condom. "Why? I'm not fucking you. I just wanna have some fun, then we'll stop." As his cock continued moving in and out, deeper with each thrust, I just moaned. It was getting harder to think clearly. He kept up for what must have been half an hour. I was a quivering mess at that point, and he said he was going to own my pussy ... going to breed it. I tried to push him away, but he grabbed on and it was too late.

I was embarrassed on my way out, trying not to make eye contact, but he just said, "You'll be back for more." He was right. I went back three more times before I was able to stop myself. And even then, it was only because he started talking about "booty bumps" and whoring me out. I was turned on, but terrified, and that was the end of that.
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 14
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...

This ALWAYS turns me on.

"Let me just finger you...feel my tongue. Doesn't that feel good?" "Think how good my dick would feel. Let just put my head in, you'll like how it feels. I won't go all the way in."

Then you feel his balls hitting your ass cheeks. "Man! You should have a rubber on!"

"Oh man, I don't have one...this feels so good, I can't stop. Your ass is so tight, so hot. It just feels too good squeezing my dick."

It feels so damn good. That raw, hard cock up your ass. Fucking sliding in and out of you. You know you can't stop, you want that dick fucking you...RAW.

"Okay man, just pull-out before you cum."

"Yeah man, I promise I won't cum in you."

Then for a moment you're disappointed that you won't get his cum. But, before you know it, he's full-on fucking you. Full strokes deep in your ass, pulling out, back in. He's fucking pounding your ass and you're LOVING IT! So is he.

"Oh Fuck man. Your cunt feels so good. I'm gonna cum...oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna shoot my load."

"Pull-out man! You can't cum in me!"

"Oh fucking no way...I'm going to seed your cunt. I never planned on pulling out. Fucking going cum up your ass - make you my bitch!"

At that moment I start cumming...shooting my load, squeezing my hole and he starts cumming.

"OH FUCK YEAH! Take my sperm, fucking suck it down into your ass. You knew all along you wanted it!"

My insides are now wet, warm, and slick. I'm in heaven. His slick cock working up a foam till its a bit soft. He pulls it out and brings it up to my mouth for a good cleaning. I'm fucking drunk on cum.

-----------------------------------------------

The idea of a Booty Bump does really turn me on. Would like to try it just once. Damn I need a good fucking right now!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 4 years later...

So, here I am finding myself bi-sexual, sure I liked girls, I liked guys too, I’d had sex with a few guys, they always used condoms, that was my rule. As time went on I found myself getting so turned on by bareback sex, the thought of an older guy cumming inside me was just such a turn on! So, I joined BBRT, nice and simple profile, I started talking to a guy, 52 years old, heavy set, just my type. Anyway we got to talking and eventually we exchanged numbers and chatted and he invited me to his house, we’d texted sex talk and we were both really up for it, so a few weeks passed and then he said ‘are you coming to my house or what?’

I definitely was/am. Anyway, I finished work and went to his on my way home, I asked if I could take a shower he said sure but after I am to stay naked, this turned me on massively. So, I had a shower, I had prepared the night before so was ready in that department, when I come out the shower I dried myself off and similar to out sex chat he told me to get on the bed and open my mouth, he put his cock in my mouth and I sucked it the best way I could, lots of spit and everything, licked him all over his balls and cock, it was amazing, he then put me on all 4’s and started rimming me, it felt amazing, I asked if he had any lube and he said he doesn’t use lube, he rims, then fucks, my hole twitched, he then spat all over my hold and pushed his cock in, it was raw, no condom, I didn’t even care, I wanted it, he started fucking me good, spitting on his cock every now and again, after a while he said, so casually, ‘by the way, I don’t pull out, I cum inside’ I’d never ever asked for a load before but I begged for this one, I asked and asked and then he grunted, he’d cum in me so deep I swear I could feel it shoot in me. After he held his cock in me for a few minutes he pulled out, smacked my arse and told me to text him, I got dressed, thanked him ( I don’t know why ) and left, a day later I text him to come round again, I’ve been there 3 times now, what a cock, oh and he’s cum inside me each time 😁😁 

• 1 month later...

The last guy I was with. Met him in the bar two nights ago. His name was Ted and I realized he was flaming. He kept touching me and making cute little sexy remarks. I knew I was going to suck him. I prefer sucking cock and eating a nice cum load to being fucked. Oh I will fuck, be a top or bottom but I prefer sucking. He took me to his place and there he told me he was a top. I agreed for him to fuck me. I knew I would suck him before the night was over. He laid me on my back, nude on his bed. He undressed and was hard.  Ted had a cock that was no more than 5 inches long and it had a huge upward bend in it. Tom was unusual. No rubbing my cock or anything that might make me horny. He just lubed up my hole and his hard cock. Put my legs on his shoulders and slide his cock into me. Nice missionary style. I realized immediately I could feel his cock head against my prostate. He rubbed my prostate with every stroke. I was in heaven. Ted fucked me for a good hour or longer. I felt him cum in me twice. Then he pulled his cock out of my hole and started to suck my cock. I cum harder and longer than I ever had. I didn't think I would ever stop cuming in his mouth. I can't wait for him and I to hook up again. Best ass fucking I have ever had.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/26/2014 at 4:13 AM, BBDreamer said:

This ALWAYS turns me on.

"Let me just finger you...feel my tongue. Doesn't that feel good?" "Think how good my dick would feel. Let just put my head in, you'll like how it feels. I won't go all the way in."

Then you feel his balls hitting your ass cheeks. "Man! You should have a rubber on!"

"Oh man, I don't have one...this feels so good, I can't stop. Your ass is so tight, so hot. It just feels too good squeezing my dick."

It feels so damn good. That raw, hard cock up your ass. Fucking sliding in and out of you. You know you can't stop, you want that dick fucking you...RAW.

"Okay man, just pull-out before you cum."

"Yeah man, I promise I won't cum in you."

Then for a moment you're disappointed that you won't get his cum. But, before you know it, he's full-on fucking you. Full strokes deep in your ass, pulling out, back in. He's fucking pounding your ass and you're LOVING IT! So is he.

"Oh Fuck man. Your cunt feels so good. I'm gonna cum...oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna shoot my load."

"Pull-out man! You can't cum in me!"

"Oh fucking no way...I'm going to seed your cunt. I never planned on pulling out. Fucking going cum up your ass - make you my bitch!"

At that moment I start cumming...shooting my load, squeezing my hole and he starts cumming.

"OH FUCK YEAH! Take my sperm, fucking suck it down into your ass. You knew all along you wanted it!"

My insides are now wet, warm, and slick. I'm in heaven. His slick cock working up a foam till its a bit soft. He pulls it out and brings it up to my mouth for a good cleaning. I'm fucking drunk on cum.

-----------------------------------------------

The idea of a Booty Bump does really turn me on. Would like to try it just once. Damn I need a good fucking right now!

WOOF!