Adventure In Palm Springs

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

my dad had been letting His buddies fuck me for a while when His buddy Mark (not His real name) suggested that He take me on a little trraining vacation.  my dad was all for my honing my skills and learning new ones, and readily agreed (although in hind sight, i think some money may have changed hands).  And so, my first visit to Palm Springs -- a long weekend in the early Spring.  We arrived at the airport, and Mark had rented a jeep -- an awesome vehicle, open to the skies and the sun and breeze.  i had never been to anyplace so hot, and the breeze, whenever we could catch it on the drive to our resort, was welcome.  

i won't mention the name of the resort here because i probably was just barely above the age of consent at the time and i don't want to cause any trouble.  But i have to say that resort living in Palm Springs --  especially for a cum slut bottom -- was a revalation.  As acrive as my sex life had been, i had never imagined anything like that.  As Mark and i drove to the resort, Mark had me remove clothes; first  my shirt, then my shoes and socks, then my jeans.  We were driving through town in an open jeep with me "dressed" only in my jock, attracting the stares and jeers and cheers of the pedestrians and other drivers. i sensed a foretaste of what was to come.

We pulled up to the resort office and we got out of the jeep.  i was carrying my small gym bag (Mark had insisted that i pack light, but as things turned out, i needn't have packed much clothing at all).  Mark gave the clerk behind the desk His name and the clerk retrieved our reservation.  The clerk kept staring over at me, and complimented Mark.  "Nice boy you have there."   Mark answered, "Yes, he's an awesome fuck.  You're welcome to try it out anytime."  The clerk grinned widely.  "Even now, and here?" he asked. "Sure," Mark responded.  The clerk beckoned me over and Mark nodded, instructing me to obey.  i moved over behind the counter and with one motion, the clerk was in my pussy.  He just snapped right in.  i had never experienced that before.  Mark took out His cell phone and was talking to someone in His office while the clerk gave me a frenatic fuck. 

After he shot his load, the clerk pulled out with an audable popping sound, Mark finished His phone call and we headed off toward our room.  To get there we had to pass the pool and there Mark encountered two guys He knew,  both naked and sunning themselves.  They stopped to chat and Mark inrroduced me as His boy-whore.  While Mark was talking with Guy-1, Guy-2 inserted a couple of fingers in my twat and exclaimed, "my goodness, you've already had his ass this morning Mark.  You dirty old man!"  "Wasn't me," Mark explained.  "The desk clerk just had him.  He's pre-lubed, dude, why don't you have a go."  And so the Guy-3 did.  Right there on the pool deck, while Mark anf Guy-1 chatted on, and an audience of other resort guests gathered.  When he was done, his buddy had at me, and so, i got fucked three times before we even got to our room.  When we got to our room, Mark, of course, fucked me, but not in the room, but rather on the balcony of our room overlooking the pool, wirh me standing at the railing and Mark standing and taking me from behind.  

And so my first weekend at Palm Springs.  i was fucked morning, noon and night -- in the room, in the sauna, by the pool, in the pool, on the grounds.  i was fucked by probably every guest and most members of the staff.  i got an overall tan,since i don't think i wore any clothing the entire weekend.  Some guys wanted to use condoms, but Mark let it be known that condom use was not required and in the end most of the guys fucked me raw. 

i have been back to Palm Springs several times since, but in all honesty, nothing will replace the wonder of that first trip.

Guest faggot hole

Man I bet the guys staying there that weekend were happy to have picked the same weekend you and Mark visited, I know I would have been.

i would guess they were, Sir.  i certainly was happy to have been of "service."  i have been back to P.S. a couple times and always found a lot of opportunities to be of service.  i assumed that P.S. was like that all the time, and tht i would go crazy if i actually lived there.