Talk Nasty To Me

Love poz talk but in my experience not that many poz guys are actually into it because though they might be into barebacking they're not into gift giving/bug chasing and the talk makes them uncomfortable,  

Edited by FatFuckPigMA

What I did was stupid, and I knew it. But by not articulating the obvious, I could keep things in suspense in a way, making the oh-so-real threat seem less tangible, somehow blurry and far away, as if it had nothing to do with me. I should have stopped him, but I didn't, somehow couldn't. And you're right, PozfetishPig, I was helpless in a way, but not like most people would expect.

It wasn't like I was at his mercy, tied up or held down, forced to surrender to whatever he had planned for me. Sure, he was on top of me, holding my lank, boyish legs spread wide with his paw-like hands, while his fat bare dick was sawing in and out of my teenaged pussy. But I could have asked him to pull out and let me go anytime and - call me naive - I'm 100% sure he would have complied, if I'd asked him to. Though his big cock and towering body was totally dominating me, I never felt like I had given up control, which makes my reaction even harder to explain.

You know, I was free to go and I wasn't drunk or on drugs either. My mind was clear, the meaning of that tattoo obvious and I knew the only reasonable thing to do - but for some reason I couldn't make myself do it.

I had to ask him to pull out, had to better ask him soon, but each time his fat mancock was sliding back into me, bottoming out inside my sore rectum, I was telliing myself 'Just once more, oh my God, just once more'. I yelped each time he was hitting ground, his cock was hurting my insides, my hole way to small to properly accomodate its girth, but I just couldn't imagine a world in which this fat, throbbing intruder was not ravaging my boypussy. Or, probably more accurate, I didn't want to imagine it.

Of course I knew where this was leading, that I would end up with a big load of this guy's poz cum deep inside my guts if I didn't act soon. But though he was hurting me, I had this strange feeling that I was born to be hurt like that, to have strangers abuse me like that. 'One more thrust, just let him hurt you once more'. And before I really knew it, one more thrust had proved to be one too many and I felt his cock expanding inside me, throbbing fiercely as his poz load was coating my insides.  

I understand your reaction instinctively, RotzBBengel.

Poz sex is so hot because it arouses so many deeply held sexual desires: a desire to be used … to defy conventional mores … to be free of fear about getting the bug … to be a sexual outsider or “outlaw” … to belong to a brotherhood … and many others.

For me, verbalizing those desires during sex with a like minded poz pig elevates our connection to another level. It is intimate, powerful and HOT! 

Fucking love pozzing boy pussy

Even hotter if the cute little pussyboy loves it just as much as you do and keeps begging for you to squirt your swimmers into him and get him pregnant... :grin:

So what do you like better, virgoz? When you have to stealth that lil muffin or when you can show your true colors and tell him right to his cute boyish face?

I don't know if anyone can really explain the reasoning, excitement, rush or thrill that chasing after toxic cum brings. I have just recently decided to chase. My reasoning? I play on the wild side. I enjoy group play and anon play. I would NEVER want to be fucked by a guy wearing a condom. Just my style. Taking the tops load is part of the thrill for me being fucked in the ass. I figure that sooner or later I will get that poz load that will infect me. I am up for that.

• Upvote 1

Even hotter if the cute little pussyboy loves it just as much as you do and keeps begging for you to squirt your swimmers into him and get him pregnant... :grin:

So what do you like better, virgoz? When you have to stealth that lil muffin or when you can show your true colors and tell him right to his cute boyish face?

I prefer to play with guys around my age, but one of the hottest fucks I ever had was a 20-something kid at the baths whose boycunt was well-lubed with sperm by the time I climbed on top of his cute butt. Before I could even open my mouth, he spread his legs and asked me to make him "pregnant with AIDS."

Needless to say, my dick was rock hard! He was really into poz talk, telling me how he went to the baths almost every night and let men of all shapes and ages "impregnate" his body with their seed. When he told me that he honestly felt like AIDS was growing in his gut like a demon fetus, I shot a huge load of my poison in his guts to help nourish the offspring.

By that time, his cunt was like a tunnel of poz spunk, and I made him sit on my face so I could enjoy some refreshment before heading off to find another poz pig to impregnate me, too.

I don't know if anyone can really explain the reasoning, excitement, rush or thrill that chasing after toxic cum brings. I have just recently decided to chase. My reasoning? I play on the wild side. I enjoy group play and anon play. I would NEVER want to be fucked by a guy wearing a condom. Just my style. Taking the tops load is part of the thrill for me being fucked in the ass. I figure that sooner or later I will get that poz load that will infect me. I am up for that.

From the first time that I took a man's cock and sperm load in my ass, I knew that I would NEVER have sex with condoms as a top or bottom. I understood instinctively that "safe sex" is not sex at all, at least as I know it.

It was only after I started going to the baths and having sex with fearless guys who had AIDS - who unapologetically refused to stop having sex as they always had and just slink away to die - that I discovered my true nature. I felt privileged and honored to be with them, to fuck with them, to make love with them - to host their tainted seed in my body and to leave them with my own mutating strains.

POZ talk from the bugchaser could be pretty hot too.

Talk like, "fuck yea, I'll die so fuckin young from your AIDS seed!," "Kill me with your demon seed! Give me death!" "Fill me up with that death load, fuckin take my life away" "I want to die so fucking young from your AIDS!" "Fuck yea, I'll die by the time I'm 25 from your AIDS!"

All that is very hot POZ talk :)

• Upvote 2

POZ talk from the bugchaser could be pretty hot too.

Talk like, "fuck yea, I'll die so fuckin young from your AIDS seed!," "Kill me with your demon seed! Give me death!" "Fill me up with that death load, fuckin take my life away" "I want to die so fucking young from your AIDS!" "Fuck yea, I'll die by the time I'm 25 from your AIDS!"

All that is very hot POZ talk :)

Talking about dying during poz sex always send me over the edge! Just thinking about checking out together with my AIDS breeder at the moment he spews his poison into my guts drives me wild.

A regular fuck buds in the early 80s always would ask me, "You want to die with me, fukker? You ready to go with me?" as he plowed my guts. I remember staring into his sunken eyes and feeling his bony fingers grip my body as he described how hot it would be for the two of us to go into the next world together and be joined forever in sexual bliss. I wrapped my legs around his back, shoved my tongue deep inside his mouth and begged him to take us there as he spewed his poison deep inside my guts.....

...I understood instinctively that "safe sex" is not sex at all...

So true, PozFetishPig!!!

What's the use of having sex at all, if it's that shallow, insensate, inanimate, exsanguine pseudo-sex without skin-on-skin contact, without melting into each other, without fusing your own DNA with that of your fuck partner...?

Guess I'd rather stop having sex altogether...

Edited by RotzBBengel
  • Upvote 2