Talk Nasty To Me

I'm totally agree with you.  I love to offer my body to an ☣AIDS☣ cock and I love to tell him how much I love and I crave to be an incubator for his ☣AIDS☣ DNA.  At the same time I love hearing from him that he is going to give me his ☣AIDS☣GIFT☣ and he will mark my body for ever.  Its make me feel totally connected with him.

If there is a such good connection between ☣AIDS☣ giver and ☣AIDS☣ it means they are sharing ☣LOVE☣ each other.  Maybe its sound for someone crazy, but LOVE can be shared in so many other forms than the only traditional form.

So, I love get into a nasty and pervert ☣AIDS/FULL BLOWN☣ talk while I'm craving to receive in me such amazing and beautiful ☣GIFT☣.

God yeah! What you write is so true! When a guy tells me he's going to squirt his  ☣AIDS☣cum into my neg boycunt, my pussywalls start to quiver as to squeeze every last drop of toxic dicksnot out of his diseased ☣AIDS☣cock...

• 3 months later...

I so love nasty aids talk when I am getting fucked, especially if i am high. Love being told how nasty and perverted I am and will do anything for aids cock. Take anyone and anything. Have never been slammed but would do that as well. Love talking perv

• 11 months later...
On 3/12/2016 at 2:16 AM, AIDSfaggot said:

For me, AIDS still means death for lowlife faggotslike me who should never get on meds. It's even hotter, because there would need very little things not to die (take a pil a day), but we are not allowed. For me, feeling that each fuck is taking me closer to death is essential.

i love you

• 2 weeks later...

I have always wanted to offer my hole to some aids wasted fucker. Being told what a slut i am. Craving poz aids cum. I have only had one guy tell me he was giving me his toxic load and I shot right there. Love and get off on aids talk.