Fucked Up On Pot & Poppers, A Guy Gets More Than He Bargained For

rawTOP

• Administrators

I'd come to town to see my favorite white trash band. I love attending their concerts, though I stand out from the crowd and often get taken for a drug dealer—or worse—a cop! I'm not tall, but stocky and well built. And, I suppose, being black with a killer smirk, materially contributes to my straight white world formidability. Gay-wise, I'm just the opposite. I'd fuck myself if that were possible. So there I was in town to see this garbage band, when I got the sorry news—concert cancelled—their tour bus broken down 200 miles north. Actually the city wasn't new to me. I'd been there before and had a few acquaintances—but nothing serious—no Fuck Buds or anything. I tried to make the best of a bad scene and called up a trick from the last time I was in town. But Rob was preoccupied—with a mutual acquaintance of ours—actually a good friend of mine from my neck of the woods. Todd was a sweet guy and a father figure to me. He had a thing for Blacks, but had never put the make on me for fear of POZZING me. Tsk! Tsk!

So, after exchanging pleasantries, I hung up the phone and, likewise, hung up the concert duds I wouldn't get to wear that night. After a nap, I planned on heading out to the Baths. I felt deprived and in need of an ego boost. When I awoke, I showered and preened for an evening on the town. The phone rang, and it was Rob and Todd downstairs. Todd pulled out a joint and passed it to me, while Rob massaged my chest, and his fingertips felt like electric prods as they danced across my tits. They invited me to go bar-hopping with them; but that seemed too hit-or-miss. So Rob suggested I check out The Cellar, a bathhouse catering to a more diverse, if older, crowd. He even had a discount pass for me.

After a couple beers, Todd handed me another joint and told me to save it for the next guy who really turned me on. Horny as I was, I knew Mr. Perfect would shortly cum along. I took a wrong turn and drove for what seemed like hours up and down the dark, deserted downtown streets. So it was past 10 when I arrived. Since I had Rob's coupon in my pocket, I splurged and got a room. Having gotten lost, I felt a little out of sorts; and the other joint Todd had given me looked SOOOOH ENTICING. I caved, and leaned back on the bunk. Finally, at peace with the world, gripping my ever present Poppers bottle, I headed out to cruise the world. AN OPEN DOOR! INSIDE A BEAR BEATING HIS MEAT! On the third approach, I inched into the archway and caressed my privates through my towel. He waved me in and promptly rammed his funky Uncut down my throat. Attracted by his moans and groans, a group of perverts gathered outside his door. He was a vociferous one, he was!

Another hit of Poppers, and all hell broke loose. The beers, the joint, and Poppers all hit me at once. It was seconds before it dawned on me he was cuming down my throat; and, much more to my liking, someone else was fingering my Cunt. I swallowed and excused myself from the Bear's room, and the gawkers started to disperse. I stumbled down the hall; and, as I hoped, Magic Fingers caught up with me and rammed his finger up my Butt. My basic instincts tend toward passivity, so I stood there in the center of the hall, buck naked, my towel crumpled about my feet, as he slid another digit in beside the first. Like vultures circling easy prey, guys surrounded us again, and a real mean Dude with an even meaner Dick approached and tweaked my Nips. "OUCH! GODAMMIT! HURTS!" But he ignored my anguished pleas and twisted them unmercifully till I was up on tippy toes moaning like a Slut. Mainly to shut me up, I suppose, he rammed his putrid, halitosistic lingua down my throat. At last he relaxed his death-grip on my titties; and I slumped down on my heels, only to be greeted by two more digits up my Cunt--shy by a thumb of a Full Fist. My Pussy felt distended like it'd never been before—a gaping Vulva begging penetration by all the Faggot Bastards ogling me. Up till then I'd never taken more than a three fingers up my Cunt—and was half inclined to bolt—when some kleptomaniacal Punker yanked my Poppers from my palm and practically rammed the whole damn vial up my schonz.

First whiff, and I wished Magic Fingers would probe deeper. Second whiff, and I leaned backwards, forcing Magic Fingers deeper up my Cunt. "YOU FUCK?" he asked, as I bent down to blow Rough Trade. Not waiting for an answer, Magic Fingers rammed his whole 8-Inches up my Butt! Bucked forward by this penile penetration, Rough Trade's entire 7-Incher slid with no resistance down my throat. Startled as I was by the turn events had taken, it was, nonetheless, Nirvana as they ground away at my Holes from both ends. From all angles and directions, guys emerged out of the woodwork, and one concupiscent protagonist crawled beneath us to suck my Cock. Cum, Sweat, and Piss puddled everywhere, and the Thief who'd swiped my Poppers kept them pressed tight against my nostrils so the Orgy could proceed ad nauseum. Finally, when Magic Fingers withdrew his Deathstick, I wilted like a wet noodle, sinking to my knees. Rivulets of creamy skank oozed forth from my Pussy like putrid exudation from an industrial canal.

Guys everywhere beat their Meat, awaiting a chance to bury their Hatchets up my Ass, until, finally, one concerned observer asked if I needed help. Meekly I glanced up into the smirking countenance of Rob. He commended me for taking on all Cumers. "And I did enjoy the Piece of Ass, thank you. But there's another who craves your Mancunt even more than I did." I followed the direction of his nod, and there, behind a couple Old Trolls, stood Todd. Petty me bemoaned my stolen Poppers bottle. A tall, skinny Dude with a Biohazard Tat on his 'cep came to my rescue. He was the second to compliment me on being a "Great Fuck." "Here," he offered, handing me his nearly empty vial. "You need 'em more than I do."

Suddenly it dawned on me. While I'd been bent over, halfway to LaLa Land, MR. POZ TAT and his cohorts had had their way with me. I surveyed the sticky tile floor beneath me—befouled with drying Cum—not a discarded Condom anywhere. Todd smiled. "Now, are you ready for my Load?" The question, if it was one, was largely rhetorical. We hightailed it to his room. Steady streams of spoogey, creamy rivulets trickled down my thighs; and with each step a telltale "Squish, Squish, Squish" emanated from my Cunt.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...