Straight, Married Tow Truck Driver Plays With Fire

• Administrators

Living near a state park has its benefits. You meat lots of interesting types. Well, there are days when there no one’s around; but on other days the park is full of Gay men cruisin’.

Mine was the only car in the lot when I pulled in, so I parked and started down the vine-glad trail to the lake when I saw a tow truck drive in. I reached the lake and sat down at a picnic bench.  I had a lot to contemplate. I‘d just returned from the Doc who told me my Viral Load had spiraled out of control and my T-Cells had fallen below AIDS. I stared at the three indecipherables he’d written me. Still I wasn’t sure I was ready to go on Meds, but I wanted to keep all my options on the table. So I stuffed ‘em in my pocket and promptly forgot about them.

I heard foot steps as the driver approached. Still preoccupied and figuring it was some guy cruisin’, I said “Hi,” but didn’t look up. He took his cell phone and slammed on the table beside me. I jumped.

“Bad day?” I asked apprehensively, half prepared to ward off blows.

He blurted out his wife had left him for his best friend.  Tsk! Tsk! Another Breeder gone awry!  But he wanted get it off his chest, and I was relieved to put that AIDS crap out of my mind, so we discussed his issues, not mine. He’d said he’d suspected she was messin’ around, but not with his best friend.

He wasn’t exactly model material, but not bad for an average joe—tall, slimly built, with sideburns, and big gray-brown eyes. The cap concealed much of his face, but he looked good enough to eat. I hadn’t had sex, and I was hungry. He wore a pair of old jeans, threadbare at the knees, and an oil-stained gray worker’s shirt. A real blue collar kind of guy. His name was Stevie, or so I found out later. He’d been married for ten years and had worked hard to give her everything—but for most women hard is not enough.

I couldn’t help but take a gander at his crotch, and what a crotch it was! What foolhardy bitch would give that up? I watched as he talked—full, sensuous lips, nose a little too large, strong and powerful hands, fully capable of putting out. He got up and walked down to the lake. Yep, his jeans were tight enough. And there was a small hole below his wallet pocket where alluring flesh showed through.  He turned and caught me staring at him.

“Married?” he asked.

“No,” I replied.  

“Good for you!”

He came back to the picnic table and sat down beside me.  After pregnant silence, he sniffed the air. “You smell real nice.”

“I just came from the Doctor’s office.”

“Nothing serious, I hope.”

“Nothing I can’t live without.”

We laughed and stared into each others’ eyes.

“You gay?”

“What do you think?”

A pregnant pause. “I think yes.”

“That bother you?”

“To each his own.”

The conversation had taken my kind of turn, and I didn’t want to let it drop. I took a chance and let my hand fall to his thigh. I figured he might expect that from a gay.  He didn’t cringe nor shrink away.  I pretended to brush my hair out of my eyes, and let my hand fall on his crotch.  A tiny moan.  So he’d come there for consolation, after all!  Emboldened I massaged circles on his bulge.  A groan!  Full steam ahead!

Glancing about to make sure we were still alone, I unzipped his jeans and licked at his cotton briefs.  He’d zombied out on me.  I pulled down his briefs, exposing a tumescent cock.  Dead Giveaway #1.  A drop of precum said it all.  He didn’t have to say a word.  I let my tongue caress his frenum and whisked it away.

“Man, that was sweet!”

Torpidity—I didn’t know what was going through his mind, but it was too late to stop!  I’d started something I had to finish.  Besides, it’d be a shame to let this Breeder go to waste.

Checking to see we were alone, I sucked his dickhead in my mouth.  No longer able to suppress his lust, he rammed it down my throat.  Compliantly, he shifted as I tugged at his jeans.  Stubbornly his sweaty briefs clung to his thighs, but I finally got them down around his knees.  I cupped his sweaty, cum-filled balls, sucking each into my mouth.  He moaned again as I ran my tongue over his dickhead.

“Man, I’m gonna’ shoot!”

In total abandonment he plowed in and out. His thick black pubes grazed my lips and mouth. Before my gag reflex kicked in, his sweet NEG cum spurted down my throat.  I became aware my ass was wet.  After all, it had been a week!  He fell back on the table.  I kept that dickhead in my mouth, determined to suck up every drop of NEG manseed.

“Man, I needed that!”

I invited him over for a beer, and the Tow Truck followed my car.

So what was a POZ guy like me doing foolin’ around with a NEG married man?  Well, I’ll tell let me clue you in, my friend.  You gotta take what cums along.  Besides, I had something special to offer him.

He parked on the street, and I in the garage.  We started kissing before the garage door was fully down.  As I’d hoped, his hands went straight for my butt.

I led him to the bedroom and undressed his ass.  I dropped to my knees, licked his dick through sweaty shorts, and felt up his legs and butt.  I made short shrift of those damp jockeys, and before me stood was one very nicely built straight NEG married man.  His dick stuck straight out with ever so slight a curve up and out.  But I sensed he still hadn’t come to terms with what we were about to do.

“Your wife never sucked you off?”

“Hell, no!  She hated cum.”

“She like gettin’ fucked?”

“Said it hurt a lot.“

I told him point blank his dick was just right for those of us who love it big, thick, and NEG.  Well, forget the POZ/NEG part for now.  I’d let nature take its course.  I pushed him back on the bed, got down between his legs, and sucked him off, mouthing his balls, one egg at a time.  Meekly he lifted his leg and I got my first glimpse of his sweet mancunt.  I determined then and there to have that pussy before the night was through!  My tongue darted in and out of his A-Hole, rimming his butt like it was goin’ outta style.  For a moment I thought he'd bust a gut, especially when, without being bidden, he held his ass cheeks apart and pushed back to meat my tongue.

“GODDAMN!” rolled off his lips.  He was like putty in my mouth.  I pulled him up, and we kissed—Gay, Man-to-Man.  I spit between his lips.  He swallowed eagerly.  His hands were all over me—feeling, touching, caressing, rubbing.  His fingers went to my cunt.  For a novice, he sure knew the right moves.  I let out a moan when he touched my pussy.

“I’d love to fuck you.”

“I’d love for you to fuck me, too.”

“Use condoms or anything?”

I grabbed the Vaseline and massaged a big gob on his shaft.  I inched up astride him, lined up his big dick with my  ass cunt and slid down on him.  As I rode his pole, he began pumping like I was the first real fuck of his life. In a sense I suppose I was.

I rolled us over until I was on my back.  Then I lifted my legs astride his broad shoulders, which made him the Aggressor.  No denying that.  He fucked like he was trying to get his whole body into mine; and, between us, we made sloppy fucking sounds.  His breathing grew labored.  He pulled all the way out and rammed it back in.  Twice more and then he shot—so hard I thought we’d both pass out.

I used my ass muscles to milk his dick, craving every drop of Sweet NEG Cum—assuming he was still NEG. He fell atop me, his dick inside me.  I rubbed his ass, thinking what a ass it was—nice, tight, firm, smooth to the touch.  And soon it would to be mine!

His cock came out, still semi-hard, so I knelt down and sucked it clean of NEG Cum and POZ ass juice.

“HOT DAMN!  That was great!”

He didn’t know how SPECIAL it was!  Doubting his inexperience, I asked if he’d ever been with a man before.

He probably lied when he replied he’d never been with a guy before. And I was more determined than ever to help him convert.  But the dude had drifted off.  I stared at him wondering how he’d gotten so fucked up, getting hitched with some stupid bitch, when he was obviously naturally gay.

He opened his eyes and caught me staring at him.

“I’d like to try getting fucked sometime. “

“I think that can be arranged.”

The guy was just beggin’ to be BRED!  An opportunity like that doesn’t cum along everyday.  And you gotta strike while the iron is hot!  Again he dozed, as I lay there plotting my next move.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 3

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Moderators

And any story from that far back posted by rawTOP aren't his own stories. He was copying stories from an old bugchasing site that was shutting down archiving these stories for our community. Many of the guys that frequented the old site moved here when this forum opened, so it was nice to preserve the old favorites. I know this is one of those stories because I remember it from the old site. It predates BZ by at least several months.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
On 6/30/2014 at 1:34 AM, drscorpio said:

And any story from that far back posted by rawTOP aren't his own stories. He was copying stories from an old bugchasing site that was shutting down archiving these stories for our community. Many of the guys that frequented the old site moved here when this forum opened, so it was nice to preserve the old favorites. I know this is one of those stories because I remember it from the old site. It predates BZ by at least several months.

I don't know the old site but glad the stories or some of them at least moved over to here. But what a pity this one never continued.

• 1 year later...