Omg What Did I Do?

Part XIII

I could see my boy out of the corner of my eye as I gave the poz guy a bj.   He was trying to see that huge cock better but had a bad angle and couldn't adjust much as he was getting a bj himself from the poz guy.   After about 5 minutes or so the guy let go of my boy's cock with his mouth and started sucking and licking his balls and then down into his ass crack.  My boy was so turned on he just moaned more and more.  I couldn't see what was happening with that huge cock in my mouth but was pretty sure what was going on. 

Shortly the guy pulled his cock out of my mouth and kind of half slid off of me while grabbing my love's legs and lifting them over his shoulders which brought his ass up off of the ground.  He then, just as I turned to watch, thrust his tongue in my boy's ass and was licking all around his hole and then dipping into it also.  Then he got a hand up there and soon was pushing a finger into his hole also.   My boy was moaning beyond control almost.  I had never seen him bottome before so this was really exciting to me.  My own cock was hard as steel watching this.

I leaned over and looked into my boy's eyes and then went down on his cock with my mouth and started to blow him.  His moaning really got loud then with a frontal assault combing with the rear assault he was getting.  I could see as I gave him the bj that the guy now had three fingers in my boy's ass and running them in and out of him fast and hard.  He kept those fingers going in and out as he raised his head up to look over me at my boy.  He asked him if he was ready to be fucked good or not.  My boy could hardly answer but finally got it out almost yelling that yes he wanted it and needed it. 

The poz guy then stood up and my boy was able, for the first time, to really get a good look at that magnificent cock that was soon going to ram his ass good.  I lifted my head off of his cock and watched to see his reaction.  His eyes got really big and his mouth fell opened when he saw the size of the cock he had asked to be rammed into him.  I think he was having second thoughts.  The guy didn't give him time to think though as he dropped to his knees and lifted my boy's ass off the blanket again and threw his legs over his shoulders and leaned in.  I moved to the side a bit to watch this.  I saw the head of his huge cock as it pushed against my boy's hole.  I could tell that even after being opened up somewhat by the guy's fingers it had been a long time since he had a cock in his ass and it wasn't giving much.  The guy kept up the pressure though and soon my boy's hole started to open little by little.  I looked up at my boy's face and could see tears running down his cheeks, it must have been painful, as the size of that cock had made my well used hole smart some when it had entered.

I looked back down just as the head of that marvelous cock all at once got by the resistance and entered in and a good couple of inches followed quickly.  My boy let out a gurgle as I think it hurt to much to actually scream.  The guy held still for a few seconds and then pushed again and again another couple of inches went in.  My boy was squirming now.  The guy held up for a few seconds again and then pulled back out a little and rammed some more in, this time getting a good 3/4 of his cock in.  My boy was now in real discomfort, I could tell,  and was thrashing about.  The guy just held him tight and then, again, after only a few seconds pulled back a little and rammed the entire length of his cock in till his balls slapped my boy's ass.  My boy let out a bit of a shriek then and then started telling him take it out, it was too big for him.  OMG take it out it hurts too much.

The guy just held him tight and ground his cock around in him though and leaning over him more looked him right in the eyes and told him that he was all in him and he wasn't taking it out till he filled his hole full of his cum.  My boy's eyes got really big then as the poz guy started to pound his hole as he finished talking.  My boy was shaking his head and repeating no no, don't cum in me. 

Soon though, I noticed a change coming on.  The pounding of my boy's hole kept up and was now hitting his prostate more and more and my boy was starting to not mind the pain but was starting to feel the pleasure.   A few more minutes and he was now grinding his ass up to meet the downward thrusts of that huge cock.  His groans and complaints were now whimperings and mewls of delight.  He was soon begging for more and telling the poz guy to fuck him good.

Watching my boy get fucked for the first time by a huge cock was turning me on more and more.  Soon I could hardly take it leaned over and took my boy's cock back into my mouth and climbed over him and dropped my cock into his waiting mouth too.   He was sucking me like his life depended on it and I was not far behind that doing him.

We were both so turned on by now that our bjs of each other weren't going to take too long.  In maybe 10 minutes I felt his cock start to bulge a little more and then he was filling my mouth with his cum.  As the first spurt hit my mouth I could not hold back either and felt my oragasm start to flood his mouth with my cum.  We were both moaning our pleasure as we swallowed huge loads of cum.  Then when felt we were both empty I rolled off of him to watch more of his ass being pummeled.

Only a couple of minutes later and the poz guy leaned over him more again and looking him in the eyes again asked my boy if he was ready to get his load in deep.  My boy could only nod his head yes. The guy then really started to ram his ass.  He again leaned close and told my boy, that he was going to cum now and fill his ass full of POZ cum now.  He rammed his cock home and I could see from my angle as his cock was twitching and pumping my boy's hole full of his toxic cum.  I looked up to see my boy's eyes, again, opened wide in shock now as he realized what had been said and it was too late for him to even move.  My angle below showed that my boy's hole had also, since it had not been used in a long time, torn and was bleeding, so probably leaving a direct route for the poz cum to get into him quicker.  I looked up again and my boy was gasping for air now and he had cum again on his stomach.  He looked at me and tried to say something but couldn't at the moment.  We all kind of just laid there for a bit, two of us from exhaustion and one from shock.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 17

• 3 months later...

Chapter XIV

After about 5 minutes of laying there the poz guy got up, grabbed his shorts and stuff, and was gone.  I looked over at my boy and he had tears streaming down his cheeks.  It about tore my heart out to see it.  I leaned over to him and kissed him, telling him everything was fine.  He whimpered back to me that he was so sorry that he took that poz load and may come up poz now himself.  I told him not to worry, it happens.  I then told him I had a confession to make.

He looked at me and I told him that I had already taken a load of that guy's poz cum just a short time ago.  I told him I found out he was poz the same way he did, as he was cumming in my hole.  We could both be poz now.  My love's eyes got really big then and asked who the hell that guy was?   I told him I had no idea exactly, but he apparently owned the bar we usually went to and had seen us there and had apparently planned all this.  I then told him about seeing just small pieces of that huge cock for a couple of weeks and I had just wanted to see it is all but had ended up getting fucked by him.  I had not planned on cheating, it had just happened in the heat of the moment when I saw how huge it was.

My bf was still sniffling some but was starting to come around a little.  He asked what the heck we were going to do if we both came up poz or worse if only one of us did?  I told him not to worry about it now as it was done.  We would just have to wait and see what happened.  I told him though, that if he came up poz and not me, I would definitely take all of his loads till I converted too.  He told me he would do the same for me. 

We were both starting to feel a little better now and also the talk about that huge cock had both of us getting horny again.  I wanted that huge cock but at the same time no way.  I just leaned over my boy and kissed him and soon we were making out hot and heavy.  Then we switched around and started a 69 for a while.  Soon he could not take it anymore and threw me off of him and onto my back.  He lifted my legs over his shoulders like the poz guy had done him and rammed his cock in me and started pounding as hard as he could.  It was only about 5 minutes but well worth it as he rammed his cock home and flooded my hole good.  We laid there for a bit kissing and then got up and got dressed and headed home to see what else may come up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

• 2 months later...

Chapter XV

Well, it has now been over two months since I got fucked by this massive cocked stranger and my boy just a short time after and we had been told the guy was poz.  Had not been able to get ahold of him since either.  My boy and I keep thinking and talking about that massive cock and how great it felt in our holes.  Neither of us has had any kind of symptoms, no 'fuck flu' or anything.  We are thinking of getting tested in the next couple of days to see if anything shows up.  Meanwhile, every time we talk about it we have amazing sex.  Best times we have ever had together, even if our work schedules still seem to not mesh well at times.

Today, now, out of the blue, I got an email from the poz guy.  11" of thick cut beautiful cock poz guy.  yum.   He started with the usual small talk asking how we had been and so forth and how busy he had been.  He included, finally, a really nice pic of his cock too.   Then he dropped the bomb on me.  He told me he had been fucking with our minds and had been on meds and was totally undetectable when he had fucked us both.  Told me he was pretty sure we were holding our breath waiting for symptoms that probably were never going to come.  He added a LOL to that.  I let out, I am sure, a very audible gasp or sigh when I read that.  He wasn't done with the shocks though.  He went on to say that fucking us had been so hot and telling us he was filling our holes with poz cum he could hardly think of anything else.  Since fucking my boy, he had went home thought about it and threw out his meds and had not taken any in the last two months now.  He had went for testing a couple of days ago and his Viral Load was over 200,000 already and now he wanted to really fuck us both and make sure we did get pozzed.  He went on to ask when we could be ready for it?   What the hell, we really had not wanted it in the first place or did we?  He told me to let him know soon as his vl would keep going up for us.   He signed off saying;  from your best and wildest dream man waiting to make you both free.

I immediately signed off, gasping for breath.  What the hell?  He was about the hottest fuck ever but POZ, I didn't want that I didn't think.  I had basically went wild when he told me originally, so maybe I did want it?  I would have to talk with my love about this and could hardly wait for him to get home. 

It seemed like forever, but was only a couple of hours later when my guy came home from work.  I immediately told him I had something to show him.  I opened my emails up and had him read the ONE.  By the time he was done reading it, he was just like me, breathing hard and trying to grasp the idea of this crazy scheme being proposed to us.

After reading this we both just sat and stared into each other's eyes for a long time.  I don't think either of us could quite get our minds wrapped around this.  I know we were both relieved to hear we were not likely to be poz but was also sure that we both could not stop thinking how hot the fucks we had had from him had been.  After what seemed like an eternity we leaned together and kissed and ended up stumbling into the bedroom and almost ripping each other's clothes off and then my boy was deep inside my hole and pounding away hard and fast with his cock.  He pummeled my hole mercilessly for a good half hour before ramming his hardest three or four more times and burying his cock to the hilt as he filled my hole with his cum.  We laid there for a long time just kissing and caressing each other's bodies then.  We then fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms to dream of an 11" poz cock reaming our holes---or maybe not?  We had a hard decision to make now.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 9

Chapter XVI

The next day was just pretty normal until about 6pm when I got another email from the poz guy.  I opened it up to see what he was doing this time.  It started with another pic of his huge cock, only this time with a big drop of precum clinging to the end of it.  He wrote that he was waiting for a reply from us on when we wanted his cock in us and filling our holes with his nice toxic loads.  He went on to write that he was not going to be fucking anyone else till we got his loads first.  I closed the email quickly and found myself breathing very hard.  What the hell, I did not want pozzed and was sure my boy didn't either. 

When my love got home from work I again showed him the email.  He just gasped and said the same thing I had been thinking, what the hell?  He told me it seemed that guy thought because we had let him fuck us once, he could do it again anytime at all and next time with a hvl to really poz us.

We both tried to ignore it but about every other day a new email came to one or both of us now.  They always had a pic of the guys giant cock with more and more precum dripping and then finally of his cock coated with a huge load of cum, which he wrote should have been in one of our holes.  Then came one of a vid of him jacking his cock, slowly, till he spurted a huge load all over his chest and telling us he could hardly wait to spurt like that in our holes.  We both admitted that the pics and the vid were hot as hell.  That gigantic cock was all we could talk about and how great it had felt, but we both said there was no way it was going in us now that he was fully toxic.

About three weeks later, after more and more emails.  My boy and I were making love.  The vid that day had been very hot as the poz guy had not only jacked himself but run a pretty good sized dildo up his ass as he started to cum.  WOW It had been hot.   As my boy and I were getting hotter and hotter in bed.  My guy was really pounding my hole hard and I could tell he was about ready to cum, when out of the blue I heard myself say, "Yeah, do it, cum in me, fill me up full, I want your POZ cum running out of my hole."  Oops, what the hell did I say, my boy rammed home one more time and was cumming but as he leaned back from me a bit, I saw how wide his eyes had gotten.  He was staring at me very weird.

I didn't even realize what I had just said until that moment.  I was mortified and my boy rolled off of me still staring at me.  I asked if I had just said what I said as I couldn't believe it had come out of my mouth.  My boy just nodded and kept staring at me.  Then he asked what the heck was I thinking about.  I had no idea.  It had just popped out.  Did I really want pozzed or what the hell.

OMG What did I do?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

Oh yes there is something so erotic and desirable of a powerful Poz cock .It seems to grow and grow. I do wonder why? Is it fantasy or a real desire to be pozzed or is it just the need to feel you totally accept another man?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter XVII

For the next 3 or 4 days, I could not figure out what the hell had come out of my mouth.  Telling my boyfriend to Poz me good when he had come in me.  We both had agreed that we did not really want to be pozzed, but we could not stop thinking about that huge cock and how good it had felt in our holes before.  We wondered if there were any way to get it in us but safely?  What a dilemma.

One of our friends had a birthday coming up and a party was planned at the bar.  We had completely and purposely stayed away from it because of the owner and knowing how badly he wanted our holes to fill and Poz.  Now, though, we basically had to go there as our friend was too close to really refuse to attend his party.  We talked it over and decided to attend, but watch what we drank and to not stay for the entire thing.   Just going to go have a couple and congratulate our bud and watch him open his gifts and get out of there.

The party started on Friday evening at about 8pm and there were at least 30 of us there to wish our buddy Happy Birthday.  The drinks started to flow and soon our buddy was totally fucked up drunk, but having a ball.  We were all dancing and singing.  What a blast.  We kept a lookout but did not see the owner anywhere.  Soon it was time for presents to be opened.   Our buddy was ripping them open and it soon became apparent that most were of the joke or funny or sexy type.  Lots of laughs when he opened one with 3 different sized butt plugs in it, and more when he opened one with about a 10" dildo in it.  Lots of laughter when he opened one with an inflateable male doll with a vibrating mouth, ass and cock. 

After opening the last package, our buddy said he had to go pee and headed for the restroom.  A good 45 minutes later it was noticed that he had not come back.  My boy and I volunteered to go fetch him, feeling he must have passed out in there.   We went and he was not there.  We looked all through there and then went back and stopped at the bar to ask if anyone there had seen him.  The bartender pointed to a door at the end of the bar and said he went through there.  We asked if it was ok to go back there and check and the bartender just smiled and told us to head on back.

As we got to the door we heard a click and the bartender had hit a button under the bar that unlocked the door.  We entered and found ourselves in a very nice office/living room.   As we entered we could hear sounds from across the room through another door and so headed over there.   We entered that door to find ourselves in a beautiful bedroom with a huge king sized bed in it.  On the bed was the owner and our buddy.  Both naked and the owner pounding away with his huge cock in our buddies hot ass.

Both of our mouths dropped open in shock as we knew our buddy was, or had been, a top only and had never been fucked before.  Neither of us could speak as our buddy was moaning in complete ecstacy from the pounding he was getting.   Our angle gave us a complete view between their legs and we could see our buddies' hole being pulled in and out and being torn up good.  We could see traces of blood coming out of his hole and just then the owner was yelling and saying here comes my load.  Going to fill your hole full to overflowing boy and you will be mine forever now. 

Then he was done and our buddy climbed slowly and pretty painfully up and out of the bed, but had a huge smile on his face.  He told us he never knew being fucked could feel so good.   He got dressed and drunkenly staggered back out to the party.   My boy and I still stood where we were in shock at what we had just seen.  

The owner finally got up and grinned at us.  He told us we had been very naughty boys to have been avoiding him like we had.  He then told us that he had decided not to keep his toxic load in waiting for us.  He now had all our friends' names, addresses and phone numbers and was going to start calling them up, one at a time, and stealth pozzing each and every one of them until we relented and came around and gave our asses up to him to Poz.  He then told us to get out and think about it, but not too long.  He would give us a week and then start calling our friends up. 

OMG, WHAT DID WE DO AND NOW WHAT?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 8