Tips For Shaving

Endymion

I use Nairn. Got to be careful not to leave it on too long, better to do it twice than get a chemical burn. Leaves it very, very smooth, and lasts longer and doesnt have the same stubble problems. 

• Upvote 1

I agree with the Don't Shave contingent. A man's body hair is part of being a man and is VERY sexy. Plus, there is nothing sexy at all about stubble, so if you shave you are committed to a fresh shave every time you let someone in there. You should not be embarrassed about having a hairy ass. Just as long as you are clean, you should be good to go. It is especially not hot if you have hairy cheeks but shave the asscrack. Same with having a hairy torso but shaved pubes. Looks stupid in my opinion. Like your dick went bald. Embrace your masculinity.

• Upvote 1

I'll tell you more, when I'm sober! But if anybody's in doubt: I was planning to do it first for one guy, and all of the other guys told me not to. Once I did it, there were no complaints, absolutely none. And in the showers I had more action than ever.

• Upvote 1

I'm relatively smooth, so don't have to shave...but have a HUNG black fuck buddy, who wants his pussy shaved smooth -- won't put his dick in a hairy or stubbly hole...so I find that dry shaving (slowly and carefully) actually works great around my hole...then moisturize!

• Upvote 2

I'm relatively smooth, so don't have to shave...but have a HUNG black fuck buddy, who wants his pussy shaved smooth -- won't put his dick in a hairy or stubbly hole...so I find that dry shaving (slowly and carefully) actually works great around my hole...then moisturize!

Thank you i will get some moisturizer :)

Good luck getting a girl to rim you, they do that less frequently than they give blowjobs, lol. I hate rimming a hole with stubble. So if you shave keep it smooth. And be prepared for your balls to chafe or stick to you thighs. Hair acts like a lubricant to keep,skin from sticking together and chafing

Good luck getting a girl to rim you, they do that less frequently than they give blowjobs, lol. I hate rimming a hole with stubble. So if you shave keep it smooth. And be prepared for your balls to chafe or stick to you thighs. Hair acts like a lubricant to keep,skin from sticking together and chafing

The girls i have been with all wanted to rim me but when i told them i got a hairy ass they said they would only do it if it was smooth/shaved.

I bought all the stuff, might shave tonight

(can you post pictures in a post?) if so how

Check out this hair remover called Ballsbalm. Its very easy on the skin, very little burning. and best of all has a slight cucumber smell and not the nasty chemical smell

hope you enjoy. I know I do! 

I HIGHLY reccomend trying this on a little spot of your groin before going full speed ahead with balls balm. It's advertised as being so much better than nair because it isn't hard on the skin and specificially made for men.... I used it. ONCE. I followed the directions to a T and I had severe reactions to it. Felt like razor blades slicing across my balls and groin. Didn't even bother trying it on my ass. I blistered, was bright red and burning. I couldn't touch my balls for a week. They were kind enough to reimburse my expenses. But... I highly reccomend you try it with caution. If at all. Come to think of it... That's when I decided I loved a hairy ass. ;)

I always shave my balls. I love the feeling of those smooth babies swinging around freely and hairless in my jeans or shorts as I mostly go commando. Same for my ass.

Hardly meet anyone who wants to rim me though. Pity. A scruffy unshaved face rimming me is such a good feeling.

• Upvote 1