Your Unfulled Fantasy And If You Could Without Consequences

Jamie85

My fantasy is to head to a big fetish party, like MAL or Folsom or a Recon Party.  Get out fitted in the exposition area, and then walk around handing out invitations to play party in my room, where I take my first slam and get fucked/filled like Dawson.  The whole thing is recorded/even streamed.

I follow a lot of leather/fetish men on social media and so many are completely comfortable in who they are, wearing their fetish in daily life. Not afraid to wear full leather at any time, to get the tats/piercings/modifications they want, to go to the clubs and indulge in any play they desire, extreme or not. That would be my fantasy/desire. Oh, and to have a well fucked, gaping cunt, taking any loads, and sliding mine into theirs.

The one fantasy I never fulfilled was to spend a night with Freddie Mercury. Unfortunately the night I met him was the night before he and the rest of the band had to drive from London to Wales to record Bohemian Rhapsody. How I ended up at a party in London with Freddie (and a lot of other British celebrities) is a story in itself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2015 at 11:29 PM, negbtm said:

Being blind-folded and maybe tied down and having a friend bring over bunch of guys whose stats I don't know and one by one they breed me and after they're all done and gone my friend shows me pics of them and tells me if they're neg/undetecable/hvl/full-blown. 

Going to a bathhouse and being booty bumped and climbing in a sling for anyone to use until I come down. 

Being rich enough to take a year off of work and travel and do nothing but let guys all over the world breed me. 

I'm rich enough to travel [although with the World Reset, not as much] and I do try to get guys fuck me as much as possible...

However it's not that easy... Saunas are a good place but in some countries gays don't trust foreigners or have a bit of distance especially when you are somewhat older...

I asked my last Poz guy to take me and whore me at a local sauna, but unfortunately it was [stil is] closed... I wanted him to take me to the sauna to be fucked by all the guys. Apparently he knows a lot of the local boys and he said that most fuck bare, no questions asked. He told me also that a lot are positive and some even without meds...

He is asking me now when I'll be back... 

1822d3e2e0887de6d439697dfb.jpg

To dress up as Batman, then fuck the ass off a twink dressed as Robyn, pulling his tight shorts to one side exposing his sweet puckered cunt with my cock slamming into his cute butt....then Superman coming up behind me, ripping my dirty cum and piss stained briefs off me and forcing his 9inch fat cock deep into my cunt,  until we both cum...me breeding tbe Boy Wonder and Superman pumping his river of cum deep into my guts.....Holy Fuck Batman!!!

My ultimate fantasy would be to be able to give up everything I have now - a great career, friends, connections, and the judgement that goes with all of that - and meet a man who would take me as a sub. I'd move far away, maybe another country, and live as that man's sub or slave. In this fantasy I would not have to justify my life to anyone, or answer to anyone but the man or men I serve.

To be specific…

My jocked up ass in the middle of the locker room in my england jersey waiting for the England rugby team to come back after a game and to be used and abused, passed around loaded with every last drop of cum in those players nuts.

Oh a boy can dream! 

Also this one is deffo on my wishlist and more realistic than the rugby team.

But I’d love a top to whore me out. Like he takes control of the session, get a cumdump friendly hotel sorts the guys out. I just turn up, and get my ass bred load after load.

Edited by Luxbrit

• 1 month later...

Have two 

First of all i would like to have a sex hollyday for free with someone somewhere in the world who has a nice dungeon at home 

im not allowed to wear any clothes exept for shorts and have to come to his playroom when he wants me doing the things he like 

other thing is i would like to have a teen gay brad that did run away from home , i will take him into my home to live together for the rest of his teens and will have a lort of fun 

If I were young and fit this might actually be possible, but I'm not. Still, it's something I'm still going to try an aim for. If it happens I'll definitely report back!

I'd love to be on my back, on a fuck bench out in the open area of a sauna or sex club, with two guys either side of me, holding my legs back/apart to expose my hole. Ideally someone else going around to gather a group of guys to line up and take turns to fuck and breed me. As I've seen and done in anon hotel meets, there'd be a marker pen for anyone who actually loaded me to add to the tally. 

Having guys both sides of me would be key, to watch what is going on and maybe give a bit of feedback. Although I would be fine being blindfolded, it's unlikely I'd really see anyone while they're fucking/breeding me anyway. It would be up to the "guardians" to decide.  

Even hotter if there was some way of the guys anonymously telling me they actually knew me. 

• Piggy 1

Not so adventureous anymore but so many hot memories!There are ALWAYS consequences.....but my fav thoughts revolve around a boy at work.(I am 67 years old so you all are boys)He's mid twenties,slender tall cute lil ass...just hearing his voice gets me hard.We work together sometimes and he caught me watching him a couple times,no words just a cute little smile.So he KNOWS he has an admirer.The heat is building between us,he is catching my eye more everyday and making sure I see him watching me!Zounds I am enjoying this.

• Like 1