Double Or Triple Anal

Annapaulamass

Have anyone tried two or three cocks in the ass?

I did with a guy and a dildo and also tried with 2 dildos and it was hot, especially after someone cum a lot over your face. Also, my best orgasm happens when I put two dildo in my ass and tried to squeeze an anal plug in between.

post-33027-0-59775400-1440642063_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Only once have I gotten double penetrated, was with a top couple, they were alternating in me, one wanted me to ride him. He pulled me down to kiss, he then locked his arms around my torso as his boyfriend started pushing in. Both were in the 7.5-8" range. It was an unusual feeling- intense, not painful like I expected it to be but I felt my hole at its limit. I'd be down for another ride!

• Upvote 5

I love having two dicks in me at once. It is an awesome feeling, especially when they start to shoot their loads, one always triggers the other and suddenly it gets very warm and slick. It is amazing that it doesn't hurt. The asshole can stretch a lot more than we realize. It is also alot easier with two big dicks (over 8") than with two normal dicks because with smaller dicks someone is always coming out. With two big ones both tops can fuck and feel each other sliding along the shaft and you are not always stopping to re-insert. I wish it happened more often!

• Upvote 3

I've tried DP several times -- agree with Barebacker -- it's easier with bigger --especially LONGER cocks. Took two 8" cocks for over half an hour once, that was the best. One top laying down as I sat on his dick and leaned forward, kissing him -- the other slid inside behind me -- we rocked back and forth and made out until they both blew their loads deep inside me, which sent me over the moon too! Now I'm wanting to try to DP as a top, but I'm just over 6.5" so may have to get creative?!

• Upvote 1

I never experienced it. Usually, in a 3some, it is a top/bottom couple. So unlikely the bottom is going to slip his cock in my hole along with his partner. I am very tight anyway so don't know if it would even work and if my hole can take two.. Sounds amazing though.

I have to agree (from the top side) about it being easier with big dicks.  My most successful DP was with a guy with a large, hooked cock, with the bend pointing down.  Well, he could anchor and it was not going anywhere.  I could slide in with more freedom than usual for  a DP.   It was truly great.

I also have to say that the DP we did in "Jayson's MAL Barebang"  was a really great DP!  But that was Jayson Park's great ass...

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

Only once have I gotten double penetrated, was with a top couple, they were alternating in me, one wanted me to ride him. He pulled me down to kiss, he then locked his arms around my torso as his boyfriend started pushing in. Both were in the 7.5-8" range. It was an unusual feeling- intense, not painful like I expected it to be but I felt my hole at its limit. I'd be down for another ride!

Nice... Almost had a double once...

I have to agree (from the top side) about it being easier with big dicks.  My most successful DP was with a guy with a large, hooked cock, with the bend pointing down.  Well, he could anchor and it was not going anywhere.  I could slide in with more freedom than usual for  a DP.   It was truly great.

I also have to say that the DP we did in "Jayson's MAL Barebang"  was a really great DP!  But that was Jayson Park's great ass...

You can DP or fuck me anytime!