Part III.

The man scowled, “Pretty boys… Does that mean I should leave?”  Without saying a word, the younger of the two new guys gestured no, instead, as the older man looked on approvingly, he walked over to the man and knelt before him, finished cleaning off the man’s cock and then moved on to my boy’s hole.

The older guy undressed, hanging his slacks and business shirt on a hook in the stall, revealing a chiseled body covered in salt-and-pepper hair.  He pulled my boy’s face up to kiss him. “Fuck,” the older guy exclaimed, “You’re hotter than your profile pic. Glad we got here in time… And I see you’ve met Jim."

Jim must have been the filthy stranger.  I nodded an acknowledgement.  The older man continued saying “If your boy will take his seed, there’s nothing to stop him from taking mine.”  I shuddered at the suggestion both Jim and the hot older man were toxic, and might both fuck my boy.

The younger guy looked up and jerked Jim as the older guy fed his cock into my boy’s mouth. “Get it wet. Your spit is the only lube you’re gonna get, well, your spit and how ever many loads you’ve taken so far."  My boy moaned, reveling in the tongue lapping at his wrecked hole and the cock stuffed down his throat. “He’s ready for you,” said the younger guy.

The older guy lined up with my boy’s ass, pushing my boy’s face to the tile floor. He slapped his mammoth cock against his ass before easing it with more force than my boy was used to. Jim had opened him up, and filled him with seed, so my boy didn’t seem to be in too much pain.

The younger guy laid down next to my boy in the same position. I jerked my cock as Jim leaned down behind him and ate his ass.  As I knelt down to play with the younger man, the older guy swatted Jim away from the younger guy’s ass saying "Hey man.  Let this dude fuck my boy.  He lets me fuck his, right?  I mean it’s only polite."

Jim scowled but backed off allowing me to guide my bare dick into this stud puppy’s hole.  I eased into his ass, but the guy didn’t like my pace, and greedily pushed back onto my dick and grunted hard as he fucked himself.  Jim forced his slimy cock into the guy’s mouth, and he greedily sucked on it.  My boy’s head was craned around, watching me fuck the sexy stranger raw as he took this hot older guy’s bare cock.

The older guy leaned forward and whispered something in my boy’s ear, and my boy just groaned in reply. He grinned at me, half-smiling, half-smirking.  "So hot to be working Jim’s toxic load deeper into your boy."  

That made my balls churn, and when I gasped, the older guy asked "You gonna poz my son for me?"

My jaw dropped when I realized that his boy actually was his son, hence their strong resemblance.

I shook my head no, trying to convey that I was NEG.

"Then let Jim do it.  He pozzed me."

That sent me over the edge, confirming that my boy was going to be taking his second poz load, and I came deep inside his boy.

"Fuuuuck," the man’s son grunted, "I could feel every spurt!"

Pulling out, I switched places with Jim who was, by this time, even more slovenly and sweaty that he had been when he bred my boy a few minutes earlier.  He sank his cock straight into the boy and jack-rabbited against his ass.  The man fucking my boy started breathing more shallowly and leaned over to kiss Jim, well, more like mash his face into Jim’s mouth.  The two guys bred their bottoms’ holes at the same time, my boy and the man’s son moaning with pleasure.  They withdrew and spun the boys around, so my boy was on his back, and the man’s son was on my boy’s belly, sixty-nine.  My boy fingered the man’s son’s ass, now leaking two loads as they both inhaled the other’s cock.

My boy was the first to cum, filling the man’s son’s mouth with so much seed that it dribbled down his chin. The man kissed his son and sucked as much of my boy’s seed as possible, licking his son’s face and chin. The man’s son blew his load all over my boy’s face and rolled over onto his back.  Jim and I lurched forward, licking up as much seed as we could before rolling in back and forth into each other’s mouths.

The five of us, the poz father and son, and poz rest stop troll made out and fingered each other’s holes.  I was hoping we might all be ready for another round before we had to get back on the road.

To be continued???

• Upvote 11