Some other of my fav names:

Rhys (I need a Welsh guy named Rhys)
I've had the hots for many Andrews
Michael or Mike
Keiran
Luke
Adam
Jamie

I used to consider George a really wimpy and old fashioned name but tons of young British guys at the moment are called George, I know from working with 'em.

Edited by Cumlaut

• 2 years later...

About November last year this nice looking black guy was having a good time sucking my white dick in a bath-house, I asked his name and he said "Damian" which was really a bit of a let down.

I unloaded in a guy called Raheem once, holy shit that was hot.

Here are some hot names:

Luke, Lucas, Scott, Tom...... Casey, Connor... Callum. And another hot one is "HIV-positive".

Yep.....I met up with a stud at the bathhouse one night....He had a crew cut, muscular stocky, and a dick and ass that would not quit!...he smelled good too...turns out he was a marine....from Alabama....and when asked what his name was...he replied, "Jackson."...I instinctively replied, "Of course it is!" To me it couldn't be any other name...He was a stud that stepped outta of my fantasy...lol!

Edited by Justaholeff

I recall the 1990's when all the hot guys, regardless of their given name, were "Chad".

Michael, Rick, Steve, Tim and Ron are all common names of hot guys, tops, bottoms and versatile, I have been either in relationships or just FB's, all of whom were smoking hot.

I met a guy at the bathhouse in New Orleans, his name was Herman.  He was in his mid 20's, cute and hung like a horse--both in length and girth.  He was a frustrated top looking for a bottom who could take his huge cock.  We were FB's for a brief period until he move out of the area.