Baby Daddy Breeds Me On His Birthday

hornybrownbottom

Background: I am a happily married whore who is addicted to cock. I am 27 and fit. Hairy otter bod. While my husband goes to work, I get fucked by random guys that I meet online usually on Grindr or Scruff or most commonly A4A. I have been pretty careful to make sure that I always get fucked with a wrapper on so far.

I'm writing now because a "friend" of mine who I have not had inside me for over three years because he is in a monogamous relationship himself (with another top) just texted me saying it was his birthday and he was coming over to my house to come rape me raw and drop a load inside me. It's his birthday! How can I say no? I'm lying here lubed up. He will be here in another 20 minutes. ..

Oh my God! I was waiting for him naked with the door unlocked. He came inside and saw me standing there waitin for him. the first thing he did was to slap me for not being on all fours.

He pulled me by the hair and took me to the bathroom and asked me to get my husband's pjs. I brought them and he made me sit in the bath tub with his clothes and relieved himself on us. He said this is how I would know who owned me and who was in charge.

Then he took me to the bedroom. Asked me which side my husband slept and then just pushed me down and spit on my ass. And shoved his raw cock in. I screamed and he slapped me. And then just kept going even while I was sobbing. A few minutes later it started to hurt real good.

He fucked me hard for a good twenty minutes before he flipped me over and entered me again. He made me look at him and tell him I was his bitch. Then he made his armpit available to me and as soon as I took a whiff of the ripe man scent my ass got a mind of its own. I loosened up and he kept pumping my ass. he told me i was as sexy pussy boy and he was gonna mark me as his. Brand me. 

He took out his phone and started to take pictures of me as he was fucking me and made video clips as well. He saw my pictures with my husband on the walls and that got him really hard. He pulled out and lay down and ordered me to ride him. Then he made me call my Husband at work and talk to him for five minutes and tell him I loved him while he was fucking me. After I was done, He called his Boyfriend and told him the same. I could feel him pulsating inside me as he was talking to his boyfriend. And I rode him like there was no tomorrow.

45 minutes later, He made me flip over and took me from behind. I was definitely surprised at how long he could last. He kept fucking me and told me he was gonna put a baby inside me. Finally when he was close he flipped me over and wanted me to see him as he came inside me and made me his. i looked at him and begged fr his seed. A few minutes of begging and he finally came inside me and kept fucking me hard. 10 minutes after he had come there was no sign of him getting soft. He tole me he wanted me make sure his seed was deep inside my guts and didnt leak out. 

Then he told me I was allowed to cum. He jerked me off as he fucked me and i came like a rocket. I shot past my face and head and kept shooting volleys after volleys of worthless spooge. As i came my ass Tightened around him and that made him cum inside me once again. once he was dont nutting inside me he rolled onto the bed and cuddled with his dic still inside me.

As I felt him pulsating inside me among all of his seed, I wished him a Happy Birthday.

post-20576-0-55898100-1444841913_thumb.jpeg

post-20576-0-31101000-1444841940_thumb.jpeg

post-20576-0-08173700-1444841953_thumb.jpeg

post-20576-0-43366400-1444841961_thumb.jpeg

post-20576-0-28646300-1444841970_thumb.jpeg

post-20576-0-77236900-1444841976_thumb.jpeg

• Upvote 20

• 2 weeks later...