Getting Pierced

I did my research and found a good piercing shop, Scorpio Body Art. It looked as if they not only provided safe piercings, but they also provided great tattoos.  No appointment needed, and they were open on Sundays.  Perfect.

So on Sunday, my day off, I committed myself to going through with it and getting a piercing.  I was gonna do it. I drove into downtown and finally saw the sign for Scorpio, but must have driven around the neighborhood a dozen times before I finally found a free parking spot about half a mile a way near the University.  All the metered parking was taken, and the rest was permit only or blocked-out by a fire hydrant. Clearly I was still not used to this town.

I just moved from St. Louis to Boston. I needed a fresh start since my life had changed unexpectedly:  I had been devastated when I learned my boyfriend of almost five years had cheated on me.  I'm a total bottom and he's vers. He would occasionally ask me to flip with him, but I couldn't do it.  While I'd be rock hard as he pounded my hole (and, to be honest, a slight breeze up the back side of my shorts gave me a hard-on), topping was a different matter.  It wasn't for the lack of trying or caring.  I just couldn't top. No matter how hard I was, no sooner did I approach his ass than my cock would deflate.

About six months ago, he stopped trying to get me to switch.  I thought he finally accepted my role and was prepared to enjoy what we had, but apparently he found someone to scratch the itch I couldn't satisfy.  HIs infidelity was made clear when routine blood work a month or so earlier had revealed I was HIV positive.

So, I was making changes, and now I was gonna get my first piercings:  my ears.  I had noticed more and more guys with pierced ears, particularly here in Boston.  It seemed like there were more who were pierced than who weren't:  from ear studs to stretched lobes, the piercings look hot, and I was determined to also look hot.

After ten minutes of walking, I finally saw the sign for Scorpio Body Arts.  There was a bike chained to a street sign in the front, and a couple guys sitting in front of the falafel place next door, smoking and eating.  I took a deep breath and walked in.

Loud rock music filled the shop. "Welcome to Scorpio, how can we help you today?"  A pudgy but pretty girl asked from behind the counter.  She looked like the computer geek from NCIS.

"Yes, I'd like to get my ears pierced today.  It's my first time."

"Oh, wonderful!  We'll take good care of you.  Here's a list of rates for piercings.  Earlobes are forty for one, sixty-five for two.  We can autoclave everything at once, and the price includes basic starter jewelry.  Your piercer will help you chose pieces and answer any questions you may have, but first, I need you to fill out this form."

Most of the information was basic: contact information, allergies, medications... and medical conditions.  I had to lie.  I couldn't say I had HIV.  I can't say it.  I can't write it.  It's just too soon.  Besides, the piercer will, regardless, be wearing gloves and be taking safety precautions.  I finish the form, signed it and handed it back to the clerk.

"I'll get the piercer.  Please wait in the seating area, or you, if you want, you can browse the display of jewelry."

I looked at the display of everything shiny that was on display, and was so immersed I was startled when a young man's voice broke my attention from the gemstone display. "You must be Dave.  Come on in to the studio and we can get ready."

I followed this young man into the room equipped for the piercing procedures.  He closed the door behind us.  The procedure room contained a doctor-style examination table, a few counters and a bunch of organizational cabinets. I sat on the table, trying to look relaxed.

I couldn't keep my eyes off him.  He was two or three inches shorter than me, about five foot, five inches tall, with a compact muscular frame.  He looked the part of a body artist, with, a couple piercings in his eyebrows, a few on his ears, a septum ring, his ears had rings 3/4" wide.  A couple tattoos came up from his collarbones up his neck and had a sleeve tattoo.  His hair was a cropped mohawk, I guess that's how one would describe it, very tightly buzzed on the sides and about an inch tall in the center in a strip about an inch and a half wide.  He grinned brightly.  He was missing one of his front teeth, but his puppy-soft brown eyes made it unnoticeable.

"I'm Bryn. I'll be doing your piercing procedure today.  So you want earlobe piercings?  Any style that specifically interests you?"  He watched me intently, he probably noticed I was watching him intently.

"Like the captive rings.  I think I want to stretch after a while, I think that might look hot."  Bryn grinned at that.

"Let me see what we can do."  Bryn started looking for the right jewelry. "I like to start with a 14 gauge, 1/2 inch diameter..,."  His fingers were walking through the small drawers.  "I was away for a week and a half and the other piercer got everything mixed up."  As he bent over to check some of the lower drawers, I admired the top of his lightly fuzzy crack that peeked from between his jeans and tee shirt.  "What made you want to get pierced today?"

"Well, a lot has changed.  A bad breakup.  I just moved to the area for a fresh start, and I want to do something for myself.  I'm really just starting to get used to Boston.  It took me half an hour to find parking!"

"I hear you. I cycle in when the weather is good, I get to park right up front.  Sorry about the breakup.  It always sucks.  My girl just dumped me too.  All for the better.  She turned into a nag.  I was about to kick her to the curb, but she saved me the trouble."  Bryn stood back up and smiled, "I found everything we need.  We can change the color, and this size fits two sizes of beads," showing me the jewelry he had selected which was in the palm of his hand.

"I kinda like the bigger balls." I said with a smirk as we made eye contact. "And I like blue... Or blurple!  Let's do that."  Bryn started to assemble the pieces, swiftly anodized the color and placed everything in a cartridge to autoclave. It took fifteen minutes, and as we waited he gave me the details of the procedure and aftercare.

"If things get irritated, make some chamomile tea and place the teabags on the area.  It can really help."

"I've never been teabagged like that before." I replied, with an even more intent smirk.  He caught my play, and returned my smirk.

"There's room for a lot of firsts!" Bryn commented, and then asked "So, do you have any questions about the piercings at this point?"

"Kinda. My ears can be a little sensitive.  Do they get more sensitive as they stretch, like yours?"

"I do feel them more.  My girl actually was grossed out by them, so if you're wondering about that.  I don't know.  We got 12 more minutes.  Would you want to feel my earlobes?  You know.  Strictly for a professional understanding?"

My heart just jumped. This hottie, Bryn just asked me to feel his earlobes? I stood up and pretended to play cool. "I guess if I can help out some."  And I slowly lifted my hand up his torso, making sure to feel his tummy and chest.  He didn't have a six pack, but he did feel very solid.  A brief brush against his pec felt very firm.  I guided my fingers up to his ear and started to caress along the hoop.

"No, silly. If we're going to find out, we gotta do for reals" Bryn sat his hand behind my neck and pulled me in to his right side and I started to kiss his neck and licked and nibbled to his ear. Bryn's breath seized and his whole body stiffened. He regained control and continued to guide my mouth around his ear. "I guess it did get more sensitive!"

I started to pull away and we were both panting. We looked at each other and laughed. "Well, that's one ear, we need to see about the other!" I said brazenly.

"Yeah, we do, but, I want to try it a little differently." He grabbed my hand and maneuvered me behind him. I took his cue and leaned over to start nibbling on the left side of his neck. He moaned in approval. I continued up his neck, and we started shifting around for more contact. I heard something fall, Bryn must have bumped into a box of supplies or something.

Suddenly I feel Bryn's hand moving toward my jeans. He unbuttoned and unzipped them and started rubbing my dick through my briefs. I moaned and started sucking on his neck and ear even more aggressively. My left arm wrapped around him and my hand began to grope his solid belly. I opened my eyes and saw Bryn grab a lubricant, it looks like what he uses to slide tight jewelry in, and squeezed some into his hand.

He managed to pull my briefs down and started to stroke my hardon behind his back. My right hand crawled up his side and I caressed his pec as he stroked me.

Leaning down to nibble a chew on his ear was straining my neck so I spread my legs apart and pulled him in tighter. I started fucking his hand and we were moaning uncontrollably.

Bryn squeezed more of that jewelry lubricant on his hand and continued to let me fuck his hand. He turned his head so we could kiss. His hand clamped down on my dick and sent me deeper into lust. I started pushing harder into him and I tightened my arms around him.

He felt perfect, he fit in my arms, his waist and chest fit into me, it felt like we were perfectly pressed into one another. Where my pleasure ends and his began didn't matter, we were one.

I started bucking into him, I was about to come. He could tell. With his left hand, Bryn pulled my head to kiss him as deep as I could, and suddenly I just released. I started to shoot the hardest load I have ever shot. Bryn was panting and leaned over the examining table. I looked down.

At some point I slipped into him, I had started fucking Bryn. I was still inside him. I bred him. I didn't know what to think. That fuzzy muscular ass was wrapped around my dick. My cock twitched inside him twice and I felt a little more cum ooze into him.

The autoclave beeped. It was done. Bryn reached down to pull his jeans back up and switched back into professional mode. "Well, as we said, lots of firsts! Never done that before. Now let's wash up and prepare to make you shiny!"

Within five minutes, breathe and pinch, and I had new earrings!

"Now, call or stop by if you have any problems!"

I grabbed a pen and slip of paper from the counter and scribbled my number on it. "If you want to check up on me, just let me know, too." I winked at Bryn.

He opened the door to the studio and let me out. "Will do!" He smirked back.

I paid the receptionist and left a $30 tip. She smiled and said, "They look great, you're almost glowing!"

"Thanks!" I said as I left Scorpio. Glowing for sure.

Oh no. I lied on the paperwork.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 24

I find it fascinating how different men can look so hot with earings, others look like men with earrings, same with septums, love the look of them again they are not for everyone, but must say love the look of the extreme jewelry, tusks, etc

I agree, some look great, others don't, it's hard to know until you actually see it.

This story is based on a real life event, went to get new jewelry, that was the description of the piercer, even made the balls and teabag jokes with him, I couldn't tell if he was flirting with me or not. The earlobe exam and sex, pure fantasy though.

I find it fascinating how different men can look so hot with earings, others look like men with earrings, same with septums, love the look of them again they are not for everyone, but must say love the look of the extreme jewelry, tusks, etc