Choose Your Poison – Courtesy Of The Ripper

Lil’John Gets What He Needs: My ass was burning from Ripper’s drano-styled AIDs cum and brutal fuck as well as whatever else Chester, Brucie, and the other guys who had fucked me that morning had put in my ass with their nutt. Fucking never mind Giovanni and his ‘AIDs-cum-dump-lube’ that scalded the lining of my guts out. Booker was hearing no complaining from me though as he hurried me along so we could get to the next stop on my whore tour – the Central Mission Soup Kitchen.

I groaned as I sat on the bed and started to pull my pants up and Booker coughed out a lung full of cigarette smoke as he started laughing at me, “Fuck, what sort of slut are you? All achey and moaney already? Jesus Christ, you just wait. OK, you better peel of some bills and put them in your pocket. No I don’t know how fucking much and give me your ATM card and I’ll hold it for safe keeping. We’ll stop at one on the way back so you can replenish. Oh and better let me set your suitcase in my room. One way or the other that white ass is going to be dicked down all night too and you can’t trust these fuckers, so we’ll make sure your shit doesn’t get snagged. You ready? Come on, Lil’John’s waiting.”

My ass clenched, relaxed, and some cum dribbled out as my body reacted to the thought of even more dick. Frankly I was pretty damn happy with how the trip had gone so far. I mean hell, I had taken several loads in my ass and some cum in my guts and it was barely noon. To top it all off, it was all – or mostly all – dirty cum full of AIDs and fuck knows what else. Damn I loved chasing the bug and I wanted more!

The bite of the cold air was a slap in the face as Booker and I stepped out of the hotel. It might have been sunny out, but was cold as a witch’s tit. I tried asking Booker about Lil’John and where we were going, but he just flipped the collar up on his coat, hunched his shoulders against the chill wind and walked a little faster down the sidewalk. I hoped it was not far. Sadly we passed a number of folks there on Skid Row who had it far worse than I did and I had to face the guilt I felt for thinking a couple of them I saw might be great, nasty fucks. I didn’t want to take advantage of their bad situation, yet maybe I could help them a little and they could me?

A few blocks later we crossed a street and turned right alongside an old, red brick church that had a black, mostly fallen down metal fence that ran the length of it. At the back of the church we turned left into an alley and walked past a line of men who were trying to keep themselves warm in the line outside the soup kitchen door. Booker continued down the alley a bit further, took a right in the next alley, past a couple of trucks, and then opened a door and walked inside a brick building. The warmth was a welcome relief and I could hear the sounds of a busy workplace as the soup kitchen got ready for their lunchtime service.

I followed Booker as he made his way through the storage and prep areas and into the swarming mass of people in aprons and little white hats who were busy with the final preparations for the upcoming meal. Booker left me standing on the edge of the swarm as he went off to find my next breeder. I plucked at the back of my jeans where some cum had leaked out and made a cold spot. I then looked around at the kitchen and was amazed at how much food they seemed to be able to prepare in a fairly small place. I then noticed a few of the men who were my type and immediately started thinking nasty thoughts and wondering if they had nice dicks. Damn! There’s that guilt again. I should be thinking about what a nice thing it is they are doing for people in need, not my own selfish wants and desires – oh hell. My ass and pig soul clearly had other intentions.

My fantasy thoughts were interrupted as a voice rang through the back, “COME ON FOLKS. LOOK ALIVE LOOK ALIVE. GET THAT CHOW ON THE LINE AND FINISH THE WORK OUT FRONT, COME ON NOW. OUR PEOPLE OUR WAITING AND IF YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED IT IS FUCKING COLD OUT SO WHAT’S THE PROBLEM?” The voice had gotten closer during this short tirade and so had Booker who was weaving in and out of the harried soup kitchen staff making his way back to me. I started to ask him a question when he stepped aside and like a showgirl on the Price is Right waved with his right hand towards the gentleman standing behind him and said, “This is Lil’John.”

OMG! No way. I almost laughed in his face. OK, you know how nicknames are usually a pun or the opposite of what someone really is? Well in my mind I had pictured Lil’John as being about 6 foot 5 and 250 pounds or something. Not this time. Lil’John was little. I mean tiny. Short. And there was no fucking way his dick was 11.5 inches! I gave him a wary look as Lil’John stepped forward, grabbed my hand in a vise-grip shake, and said in a low voice, “So, you’re the white muff that’s going to milk my Rican dick for me? Hmm… yeah you got a nice phat ass on you. You two go on back to my office. Let me get the food line rolling, and I’ll be back in a minute.”

I rubbed my hand as he let go and took off, the sea of kitchen workers parting to let him through. I turned to Booker and asked, “Too funny. Is Robin Hood showing up next?” Booker elbowed me with a look on his face that told me to shut the fuck up, but I still thought it was funny and chuckled a bit. We made our way down a couple of halls and were stopped part way by a potbellied older guy who knew Booker. They exchanged some quiet words, the guy grabbed at my ass and practically drooled on me as he said, “I got a nice chunk of meat for you.” Booker shook his head, pushed him back and nodded, and we continued on to Lil’John’s office.

The office was spotless, sparse, and warm. Booker pointed to a large flag hanging on the wall. “That’s a Marine flag. Lil’John served two tours in Helmand, Afghanistan. Spunky fucker is a dangerous little shit. Good guy for sure. He’s done a lot to get this place set right since he came here.” I had stepped over and was looking at a frame full of medals and other commendations when a voice from the doorway said, “Thank you, I appreciate that.” Booker and I both turned to see Lil’John as he stepped in, closed the office door, locked it, and started to peal off his clothes.

Lil’John continued, “I love my work. I love my country. I serve them both well. Lunch is under way so I’m not needed for the next hour or so. My folks have it under control. I think it’s time to skip right to desert and I’m in the mood for some vanilla cake.” With speed and efficiency Lil’John got buck-ass naked, and his clothes were folded and piled neatly in a chair to the side. He grinned at me as he stroked his dick twice, slapped it a couple times, and then smiled as my eyes got big watching his Rican dick grow and expand. Fuck! It looked like he should fall over with that big thing hanging off him like that.

The Marine in him came out as he ordered, “Get those clothes off,” and then turned to Booker and said, “You know I’m a freak and like to be watched. Stick around and keep that cell of yours handy. I plan to give you some good money shots of this muff turning inside out.” Lil’John then walked over to one of the windows, yanked on the cord and pulled up the mini-blinds. He did this twice more, flooding the room with light and creating a peep show for anyone in the buildings across the street who cared to watch. He then walked over to me, roughly pulled me against his body, and began chewing on my nipples. I squirmed and grimaced as he bit my nipples hard, then he stopped, reached up and twisted and tweaked them and clearly enjoyed making me squirm.

Lil’John laughed at my discomfort and said, “I have a hard time finding a nympho who can take my Rican cannon. I keep getting told I fuck too long, too hard, too rough. Not today, no, not today. Got a nice white, dirty onion ass right here all wet up.” He paused as he stepped over to his desk, opened a drawer, then pulled out a day-glow-green rubber ring that he slid down his shaft and snapped it around the base. His dick immediately got a little darker, stiffer, and harder and he smiled as I looked at the one-eyed monster. He then demanded, “GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES AND SUCK IT – YEAH CHOKE ON MY SHIT – GAG FOR ME FAG BOY – OPEN THAT THROAT UP – HA HA NO YOU DON’T NEED TO BREATHE TO SUCK DICK – YOU GETTING PICTURES OF THIS MAN? PINK LIPS STRETCHED ON MY RICAN SHAFT, TASTING MY RIPE UNCUT DICK. GIVE YOU SOME RANK OLD PENIS BREATH. HA! TASTE MY DICK DROOL YET? I CAN’T HEAR YOU? WHAT’S THAT? YOUR MOUTH FULL? HA!”

Snot was running out of my nose, spit and gut juice spread down my chin and onto my chest in thick strands and Lil’John banged my throat. “GOOD BOY. SUCK DADDY. YEAH GOT MY FUTURE-EX-WIFE RIGHT HERE. FUCKING GOOD COCK SUCKER.” I was light headed and felt like the room was spinning as Lil’John held me in a vice grip and forced his dick inside my throat. He then began pulling it back and pushing in hard, pulling back and pushing in, scraping my tonsils and throat walls, forcing my gag reflex to retreat. When I felt like I was going to pass out he withdrew all the way, bent forward a little, looked me in the eyes and said, “Spit in my hand.” It took me a second to register and to get my mouth and throat to work right, but I did. “Again,” he said. This time he smiled, held his hand up to Booker who’s phone took a couple shots, then Lil’John held his down to me and said, “GOT THAT THROAT BLOODY AND RAW. LICK IT UP. GOOD BITCH. NOW GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES SUCK ON HIS DICK WHILE I MAKE YOUR MUFF MATCH AND GIVE YOU A PAIR OF HOLES PERFECT FOR SEEDING.”

Booker clearly liked what he had been watching as his warty dick was slick with precum as he sat down in a chair in front of me and guided my tender throat to him. Lil’John was now behind me and like Ripper before him, was spearing my tender ass with his fingers, digging at my ass lips, gut walls, and making my insides scream. “OH HELL THAT HOLE IS DRIPPING WETT ALREADY. LOOK AT THAT. RIPPER MAY HAVE SPREAD YOU OPEN, BUT I WILL PLANT MY LOAD MUCH DEEPER. I’M SO FUCKING BACKED UP,” Lil’John warned me, “I PLAN TO GIVE THAT CUNT A SEIZURE. WHAT DO YOU THINK BOOKER? THINK THIS WHITE MUFF IS PRIMED AND READY FOR A RICAN RAPE DOWN? A LITTLE MARINE BASIC TRAINING?”

I didn’t have a chance to hear Booker’s reply as with a yell of, “OO-RAH! OO-RAH! OO-RAH!” Lil’John grabbed onto my ass cheeks and slammed his long Rican dick into my turned out ass. Lucky for me Booker’s dick did not fill my throat to the max so I could breathe and gasp from the shock and pain, but there was no getting away and frankly I didn’t want to. I wanted his dirty dick in my mouth and I wanted that monster Rican dick to tear me up on the inside and push all the cum I had in there deeper and deeper. Lil’John must have watched some Machofucker movies before because that’s how he fucked – hard, rough, deep, with no mercy. He took the cell from Booker, snapped some shots of him stroking my hole, handed the phone back and then went to town.

“FUCKING LITTLE FAG NYMPHO! GIVE ME WHAT I NEED!” Lil’John exclaimed as I arched my back silently begging for him to run me through. “YEAH NO WORRIES ABOUT A TAP OUT HERE. SHIT! THAT MUFF TAKING EVERY INCH OF MY MOTHER-FUCKING-DICK! BURIED DEEP PAST THAT THIRD HOLE. FEEL MY HUSTLE AND FLOW. BIG FUCKING SLOPPY CUNT. FUCK DIRTY BITCH. OO-RAH! HERE IT COMES - OO-RAH! GOING TO CUM IN THAT HOLE - OO-RAH! MAKING THAT MUFF MINE - OO-RAH! OH FUCK YEAH – SPEARING THOSE GUTS - OO-RAH! OO…..” Lil’John was speechless as he blew wad after wad of his backed up load past my third hole. I felt his dick quiver deep in my stomach, and his whole body shook as he kept unloading. Well that was all too much for Booker who spat his nutt down my throat and I got filled with warm man juice from both ends.

Lil’John was breathing heavy as he slid out of my ass. I turned around and eagerly devoured his now, somewhat softer, dick. Fuck nothing in the world tastes better than that! He then pushed me back by my shoulders, let out a big, “WHEW!” then looked at the floor and pointed to the large spot of precum that had streamed out of my dick as I was bing fucked and said, “Lick that shit up. You don’t dirty up my floors and you better use that tongue on any other spots you see too.”

I was busy lapping up the floor as Booker and Lil’John got dressed. When I was finished I used the chair to help myself stand up and moaned and groaned as my knees hurt, my back ached, my throat was sore, and my ass felt like a nuclear warhead had gone off in it. I guess it had really. Toxic fallout. Lil’John stepped behind me and started rubbing his bulge against my ass. “You’re bad. So fucking bad. If I didn’t have to get back out front to the line I’d have ripped you a 4th hole and run a marathon in that ass – damn! Well Booker my man, as always, you set up some good shit. Send me those snaps now and if you can work it out, make a return trip.”

Lil’John left the office, Booker opened a drawer in his desk and before I could get dressed he came over, had me turn around, and then using a Sharpie he started writing on my lower back. He then had me bend forward and took a few pics on his phone and when I stood up I asked, “What the fuck is that about?” Booker just smiled, stuck his index finger in my mouth and with a fingernail scraped my gum. I flinched, he took his finger out, and held up the camera and showed me the words he had written on my back:

$5

FOR CUM

“What the fuck is that for?” I asked. Booker handed me my clothes and said, “We need to make a stop on the way to get some change, but in about 30 minutes Brucie will have lined up some monster homeless dicks at an abandoned building nearby where they hang out. All big. All dirty. All of them are going to fuck your nasty hole and for every load of cum they give you, you are going to pay them $5.” We stepped back out into the cold winter air and I shivered not from the cold, but from excitement. I knew all my bug chasing dreams were coming true and the proof was in the latest load that was seeping out of my open ass as my well-fucked hole twitched in anticipation as we headed to our next destination.

• Upvote 10

$5 FOR CUM: I had to keep shifting my pants as I followed Booker down the street, away from the soup kitchen as my ass was throbbing from Lil’John’s 11.5 inch Rican dick and dripping from his big load. He stretched me out good and I felt I was walking a little awkwardly as my hole tried to get back to its normal shape. I wished Lil’John had fucked me more, but instead, I was now following Booker down the cold, windy streets to an abandoned building where he said the homeless guys hang out. First, we had to get some change as Booker said all the big, dirty (and I hoped charged up) dicks were going to fuck me and for every load I would pay them $5. Hence the new tramp stamp he had given me with a Sharpie before we left the soup kitchen:

$5

FOR CUM

Booker found a corner store where he knew the owner; we got a thick wad of $5s, which he tucked into his front pocket; and proceeded several more blocks to an even seedier looking area than what Skid Row had been. We stopped in front of an empty lot, strewn with heaps of trash, bent and stepped through a split in the chain link fence, and walked to the right side of an old loading dock where the gap between the fence and the wall was barely big enough for a person. About half way down the wall Booker stopped, bent, used two fingers to pop open a piece of plywood that was covering a busted door, and we stepped inside. It looked like an old warehouse or maybe manufacturing plant of some kind and as we entered the first large room I saw several groups of men huddled around barrels, burning whatever they found to keep warm. Others were sitting on old car seats smoking, drinking, laughing. While not warm, it was far better in here than in the bitter wind outside.

No one paid us any mind as we meandered our way through the patrons of this hole in the wall joint. Booker walked with clear knowledge of where he was going and we went through a couple more rooms, then took some rusted, metal stairs down into the basement, then through another door and down again, our way lit by the flickering flames of fires in several small, metal trash cans. There was a film of water on the floor, rats scurried here and there, and the hall we were in was stuffed with pipes, vents, and various mechanical noises. A light shown from the far end and as we got closer, the temperature got much warmer. I could hear voices, and smell the rank of wet, moist, sweaty bodies.

We stepped through the twisted, metal door and into another world. The room was fairly large, I could see several men sitting around on boxes and old chairs, and there was a criss-cross stack of old, torn mattresses to the side with a few others scattered around the room piled with rank clothing and debris, or people for all I could tell. The air was heavy with smoke, and it was HOT! I quickly realized half of what I thought was smoke was actually steam that was coming out of a valve halfway up the far wall. From the midst of men, Brucie stood up, a big ass grin on his face as he walked over, shook Booker’s hand, then grabbed me in a strong embrace. Booker laughed and said, “I think someone’s happy to see you,” and without further warning Brucie started pawing at my coat, pants, and other clothes getting me undressed.

“What the fuck is this place?” I asked. Brucie looked at me, then Booker and I guess Brucie did not like to speak much as Booker answered, “Brucie’s dad used to work in this building when he was a kid so he knows all the tunnels and shit that run through the neighborhood that the maintenance people used to use. As you can see, some of the buildings around still have heat and power, so Brucie and his friends just help themselves a bit. Keep warm, safe, and gives them a secret hideout to have fun in. Hell, Brucie’s even rigged up a hose shower someplace down here, but don’t think the fuckers use it much from what I can tell. Ain’t that right Brucie?” Brucie answered, “Yes,” and by this time had me stripped and a crowd had gathered and Brucie, as our host, took first dibs and slid his thick AIDs filled dick up my cum filled ass. He then fuck-walked me a few steps to the side so I could grab a metal post for support and once Brucie was balls deep he dug his filthy nail into my hips like the fuck he gave me earlier and yelled, “RELEASE THE KRAKEN!” which startled the hell out me. Everybody fucking busted out laughing, but not Brucie, who was on a mission to fuck my sloppy ass good and hard.

Unknown hands ran over my naked body, outlining the cash offer tramp stamp on my back as Brucie fucked me. Booker scooped up my clothes, pulled a chair up and sat down near my head and lit up a cigarette while Brucie banged me out. To be heard over the jeers, cheers, and slut calls, Booker had to holler a bit, “YOU’RE A FUCKING FAG FLESHLIGHT YOU KNOW THAT? NOT EVEN A GOD DAMN PERSON. JUST A FUCKTARD FOR THESE GUYS TO USE. JESUS CHRIST YOU’RE A WHORE! A TOTAL, GRADE-A MITCH – OR MAN BITCH.” I only grunted in reply as Brucie straightened, tensed, and took two steps forward as he planted another load inside me. I sighed, my body relishing the POZ jizz.

Brucie slid out of my ass and harsh words were exchanged between who would be next but through some sort of communication I did not understand, the men around me stepped me back, Brucie patted me on my back and smiled in thanks, then pulled his pants back up before walking over to the back of the room. He came walking back a minute later with two stools and set them by the post side-by side. Brucie then scavenged around some more, found a piece of plywood that met his satisfaction and a few old pillows, came back, arranged them one atop the other and smiled at his handy work. Yardey fuck bench and just the right height for me to get doggie style and suck dick while being fucked. I realized this was probably not Brucie’s first time doing this little set up and the smile and knowing look in his eyes confirmed that. I wonder how many suburban pussies he had fucked down here? Fucking nasty sluts and now I was one of them!

“LISTEN UP FUCKERS,” Booker yelled, “YOU ALL KNOW THE DEAL. OUR MAN BRUCIE HERE HAS BROUGHT YOU A LITTLE TASTE TODAY, SOME TRUE DOWN TO EARTH PINK HOLE THAT’S JUST FUCKING CRAVING DICK. LET ME TELL, I’VE SEEN THIS CUNT TAKE SOME MEAT SO LINE THE FUCK UP. ITS ABOUT THAT ROUGH, RAW, AND REAL SHIT TODAY AND FOR EVERY LOAD YOU BLOW IN THAT SLOPPY PUSSY, I GOT A $5 FOR YOU UNTIL THE STACK RUNS OUT. HAVE AT IT!”

I was surrounded by hungry, hungry dick and caught glimpses of a few true monsters in the midst before my head and mouth was forced to focus on sucking a stanky, crusty dick that pushed between my lips. My stomach clenched and I gagged and the men laughed and I loved it and as my throat relaxed to let him in, so did my bruised ass lips as the first homeless guy slammed up in me with nothing but the cum I had there for lube. I don’t know how they arranged who would go in what order, but Booker had been right when he said they were all big and I was in pig heaven!

The dirty fuckers were all talking smack as they took turns, egging each other on, or letting their fellow breeders know what they were doing:

“MY ANACONDA’S FUCKING DEEP IN THERE – SNAKE IS SPITTING…

CREAMPIE BITCH TAKING MY POZ LOAD…

LEMME INSPECT THAT BOOTY, OH HELL YEAH! TAINTED LOVE FOR YOU BABY, TAINTED LOVE….

PLANT THOSE BABIES, YEAH FUCK THESE KIDS I WON’T HAVE TO SUPPORT…

POUND THAT ASS, POUND IT HARDER!...

FUCKING PRICK TEASE, RAPE THAT HOLE, TEACH YOU A LESSON…

MY DIRTY DICK FEEL GOOD? STUPID BITCH TAKING MY FUCKED UP LOAD….

BANG IT OUT, TRAPHOUSE PUSSY RIGHT HERE!!”

It did not take long for me to start sweating from the heat of the room and the intense pounding my ass was taking, but they would not let me up and no mercy was given. The one pause in the action was when some dude I was sucking shot his load in my mouth then got pissed when Booker would not give him $5. “That’s not what the fucking sign says,” Booker explained. “It goes in his bug chasing ass if you want the cash. If you shot it down his throat, well that’s just a bonus for him so get the fuck out!”

Finally, I could not take it anymore and quickly spit the dick out of my mouth and slid off the bench before the next guy could stick his rank meet in my ass. Booker leaned down and looked me in the face, “What the fuck you think you’re doing? You know the deal. Ripper wants that cootch so swollen its got its own zip code, so no matter what, you ain’t done.” I assured him it was not that, it was just between the heat and the position, I needed a break. Booker nodded, picked up his chair, took it over and set it down by the mattresses, came back, leaned back down and pushed me onto my back onto the damp floor. He then knelt, jammed three fingers in my ass and started digging around as I squirmed and snarled, “YOU GET THAT WORTHLESS ASS UP RIGHT NOW AND GET OVER THERE!”

The gangbang bunch seemed to like this idea even better and as soon as I was bent over the pile of mattresses and being fucked, a couple guys got on them with me, rubbing me, pissing on me, spitting on me, talking shit, making me suck their dick, anything they wanted. I had – I felt – taken the multiple guys pretty well especially considering this was not something I had done before.

Next up was a top that was a good 11 inches and thick and on his wasted, thin body, it looked much bigger. The man had that Heroin chic look with ribs that poked out of his chest, hip bones like an anorexic, and I was not sure there was enough muscle on his body for him to fuck me. I scrambled off the mattresses and got on my knees on the floor and worshipped him, kissed his sunken form, and slurped on his Nightshade dick. All the blood in his tortured body quickly rushed to his big cock, and with my ass back up on the mattresses, he pushed my hips down, did that sprinter straddle one leg up shit on the bed, with the other angled back, and scraped my insides from edge to deep fold as he plowed me. I gasped in pain, pleasure, and delight! “FUCK MY ASS, FUCK ME HARDER, BREED MY NASTY HOLE!!” I begged. He tore me up, shot his load into my cum filled guts, slurped out, and I braced myself for the next anonymous dick. The raw dick kept coming and the $5 kept being peeled off and dished out by Booker for each load. These guys were not hanging around as once they had their nutt and cash they were off to find their next high, meal, or hustle.

A pair of shadows descended upon my back, cast by the mammoth BBCs that now stood over my tempting hole. The room hushed, and I knew this fuck would be special and I wanted it, needed it, craved a fucking beating in my guts that would totally fill me. Booker knelt on the scuzz covered mattress pile and said to me, “I think you were told to be careful what you wished for? These DL, gutter-tripe brutes fuck to rape, rape to hurt, and hurt to shred and infect. No going back now fag. You been chasing that bug, well these tube steaks are rotten to the core and long past their expiration date.”

I flipped over and stared at the twin mountains of man flesh that planned to envelope me in darkness. Looking up, they seemed incredibly tall, thick, and psycho-killer scary looking. Long scraggly hair, bushy beards, missing teeth in their smiles, and their black skin was covered in layers of dust and dirt giving them a zombie-esque look. Their dicks were thick and one looked about twice as long as the other and from my vantage point I could smell their ripe balls and unwashed dick heads. YUMM!! The mattress pile sagged under the weight of the first Titan who sat down on the edge, flipped me back onto my stomach and buried his furry face in my sloppy ass. His tongue felt as big as some dicks as he slurped my hole and I shifted my hips and spread my legs apart to allow him full access. When he came up for air and said, “AAAHHHHH…..DAMN GOOD SLUT BUTTER,” I turned my head to see his bushy beard now matted with chunks and streams of the various loads that had been planted in me.

He then laid back on the bed, grabbed me hard and pulled me up onto his chest so that I had to straddle his girthy body. His hands grabbed my head and guided me to his mouth, where his tongue flicked back and forth, frothy with ass juice and anxious to share. I inhaled my last breath of fresh air before I was lost in his funk, his scratchy beard, and his forceful kisses. As we kissed, he spread his legs wide and I could feel his dick growing, growing, and growing against my left side. His partner in crime then climbed onto the mattresses in the vacant space made, and started scraping my ass crack and hole with his dirty, sharp fingernails and asked, “YOU READY TO SERVE THESE BAD ASS-MOTHA-FUCKAS WITH THESE FOOT LONG SUBS? YOU READY TO GET TAG FUCKED, DOUBLE STUFFED, AND SHARED LIKE A GOOD BITCH? YOU READY TO GET THESE LONG DICKS IN IT – STUFF THAT PUSSY AND MAKE IT TALK BACK?”

“Please give me your fucking AIDs dick!” I cried. They both laughed, grunted and wheezed, and the man behind me snarled, “FUCKING FAG CANCER IS THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES NOW. YOU’VE LANDED THE FUCK IN SODDOM AND GOMORRAH.” Booker knelt on the edge of the mattress pile and got in close to take more cell pics of cum being pulled out of my ass like taffy by the BBC’s calloused hands. Then as the man on bottom held me tight and continued to kiss me, his partner forced his stallion dick into my slutty ass, pushing streams of old cum out like cake frosting from a tube as my assailants got down to their dirty business. Booker continued to click away with his cell, “Fuck damn. Ripper’s gonna love seeing this shit.”

My rapist pushed hard and fast with no mercy, “TAKE THIS FAG CUNT WRECKER. LUV MAKING GROWN MEN CRY. RAPING IT WITH MY BIG OLD BLACK DICK. GONNA BANG THAT BACK AND MAKE YOU SAY MY NAME. COME ON NOW, OPEN THAT CUM DUMP ASS FOR ME. FUCKING $5 WHORE. THAT’S ALL YOU ARE. GOD DAMN WORTHLESS SHIT DOWN HERE LETTING THESE PANSIES RUTT UP ON YOU LIKE THAT. YOU LIKE THAT BLACK DICK? HOW’S THAT MONSTER FEEL? FEEL LIKE YOU GOT TO SHIT? THAT’S THE WAY IT SHOULD BE – STUFFED TO THE FUCKING GILLS WITH MY NASTY DICK AND BLOODY CUM LOADS.”

I was caught between two mounds of man flesh and my mouth was being worked by a greedy tongue, while my greedy ass took a desperate pummeling. My mouth was getting chapped and chafed from the rough kissing and the longer the fuck went on, the deeper into my mouth the guy kissing me tried to get until my jaws were open so wide it hurt. I cringed and cried out into his mouth as his partner vacated my ass and climbed off the mattresses. He then let go of my head and I finally got to breathe and squinted my face and rubbed my mouth to get the feeling back in. I turned my head and asked plaintively, “Did you cum?” The guy who had been fucking me was standing there flopping the ass juice off his dick and laughed, “JUST GAVE YOU A QUART OF OIL. GOT IT PRIMED FOR YOU.”

The guy who had been kissing me pushed me off his sweaty body, rolled off the side of the mattresses, walked back around to the end and said, “Get down here.” I figured he wanted me to suck him but instead, he roughly pushed my head down and put it into a WWF head-lock between his beefy thighs. He then reached forward and grabbed my right arm and twisted is back and held it firm as he scraped and clawed at my asshole and then spanked each cheek red and tender so the outside of my ass matched the inside. He released my head and ordered, “SUCK ME. I WANT THAT LONG NECK. CHEW ON THAT FORESKIN FIRST, BITE IT HARD, MAKE ME SEE THOSE TEETH MARKS, THEN CLEAN OFF THAT WHITE, CHUNKY HEAD CHEESE.” I started to set up on the end of the mattresses so I could do that and he slapped my face and said, “NO DUMB QUEER. LAY ON YOUR BACK. I’M GONNA STUFF THAT THROAT.” I quickly flipped over and got a great view of his skyscraper dick and full balls that drooped and flopped like Bassett Hound ears. I started to gnaw on his rank foreskin, he started to tweak his nipples and moan and groan in pleasure, and soon I was choking and snotting as he played Gag-the-Fag.

“GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME!” the throat fucker yelled at me for the third time. I couldn’t help it. I wanted to touch him, feel his hairy legs as he made my throat sore, and at times try to guide his 12+ inch wrist thick dick. His partner found some frayed, wet, old rope in a corner someplace and bound my wrists together so now I had no choice to give him the neck he wanted. I gasped and fought to clear the funk out of my eyes that had dripped from his dick and my mouth when he finally pulled his dick out. I didn’t have much luck before he flipped me onto my stomach, my bound hands uncomfortably jammed against my sternum.

“WHEN WE MUG LITTLE WHITE SLUTS LIKE YOU WE TAKE IT ALL. ALL YOUR CASH, ALL YOUR GOODS, AND ALL YOUR HOLES,” my banger bros said in warning, “READY TO FEEL THE FORCE OF A MANDINGO MASTER? READY TO GET THAT PUSSY MURDERED?” My ass was open and well fucked, but the son of a bitch still hurt like a demon when he jumped into my hole and started pounding. Each thrust scooted me a little forward on the mattresses as he dug deeper and harder inside me. He was a man on a mission and pounded with ferocity, stretching me wide open. I closed my eyes and relished the depths at which he plunged and he knew I was loving it when he laid his face next to mine as he continued to fuck and whispered, “Fucking good bitch. Taking it all. Next time I want you to fight me. Fight back hard as you can. That shit turns me the fuck and I’ll rape you so fucking hard you’ll be stepping sideways for a month.” I mumbled, “Yes Master,” which made him groan, growl, and slam harder. He than yanked his dick out, pulling my insides with it and making me feel like I had just given birth to a 60 pound calf that had ruptured my womb.

I got flipped onto my back, the blood and feeling rushed back into my bound arms now that my – and his – weight was off them. His partner was standing to the side stroking his hefty dick, which was raring to go and Booker was angling to get the best shots on his cell. I hope Ripper was happy with what he was seeing as I sure the fuck was. My fucker lifted my legs up and braced my ankles against his chest, then with his giant hands cupped my ass cheeks, hefted me up a bit, and pushed his slippery dick back into my bruised ass. “HA, HA – THAT’S RIGHT – I KNOW I’M BOTTOMING OUT AND HITTING ALL THOSE CUNT SPOTS WHEN YOUR EYES FUCKING ROLL BACK IN YOUR HEAD. BEG FOR THIS FUCKING DICK! TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT THAT PUSSY MURDERED AND BRED!”

Several minutes later I stood on shaky legs, my hips feeling like they were displaced and my body aching as Booker angled me for another money shot picture of my hole that he said was black and blue, swollen up, and dripping from that final load. He laughed and said, “I don’t think we have enough $5s left for that beating you just took.” Booker was right. While the other dick I had taken was all good, the last two fuckers were…well fucking amazing…and I had an idea of how maybe I could pay them back.

An hour later, I was back in my room at the seedy hotel on Skid Row. I had been stripped, hog tied, and sandwiched between the last two BBC breeders from the abandoned building. They were happy to accept my offer of coming back to my room and keeping my holes filled until they ran dry, but for now they were being surprisingly tender as they took turns kissing me, sliding their dick in and out to keep my ass open and wet, and making me feel like a double stuffed Oreo. I knew that wouldn’t last though, especially as they both began to whisper between the kisses of the rape to come.

• Upvote 13

• 2 weeks later...

Aww man, been 2 week and my balls are backing up bad!! And  you should be snowed in big time-- how about another chapter ( and another chance to nutt??) Hope you have been taking in some of that BBC that  is homeless during the storm, and  will write about it soon..... Oh, wait--maybe THATS exactly why there has not been any new writing from you LOL

This faggot slut slave truly wishes it could be in this AIDS cum fuckers position. However, this faggot slave does not have any money, just 2 holes. It truly wishes that it could be slammed and then grand slammed and used/owned by any Superior Black Man to use anyway He desires. Anyone interested, let me know.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...