Question To Gay Guys; Would You Say I Am Sexually Selfish?

Barehorny

We all have our thing. As long as you're upfront about it with the bottom prior to hooking up and he agrees, it's all good. Though I'm a bottom, but not a sub I want it mutual, so we'd be a bad pairing.

Edited by KindaBasic

I love to fuck & breed men. I love them  to blow me, to worship my feet and do other stuff like giving me their mouth & ass for me  to use those the ways I want. Pretty fine so far but then I don't really feel like sucking ur cock. Fucking me is definetely out of the question. Perfect attitude for subs but what's the casual gay guy opinion about it? It will not change my life or sexual attitude & preferences; just me wandering about it.

No, you're not selfish. I'd gladly take your cock without you sucking me or me fucking you. ;)

Then I'd fuck someone else after.

• Like 1

... Perfect attitude for subs but what's the casual gay guy opinion about it? It will not change my life or sexual attitude & preferences; just me wandering about it.

Guys like having sex with guys they know (lover or fuck-buddy), or NSA anon sex at a sauna or sex club. So to determine whether someone is selfish selfish I would have to know if we are talking about anonymous sex or sex with someone you know.

In anonymous sex I'm extreme and I believe that, within reason, anything goes. I believe this because anon encounters are supposed to fulfill fantasies and fetishes. I see no problem with SirPhilippe walking around in a sauna trying to get his rocks off without any consideration of the other participants. Anon sex is all about satisfying yourself without having to worry about someone else, where others are simply there to complete your fantasy. This is why when talking about honesty about HIV status or stealthing, I have to know if were we talking about anon sex or not. I accept that in anon sex everything goes.

But if SirPhilippe has a lover or fuck-buddy, then his sexual partners have to decide whether his attitude is selfish and undesirable, and let him know. They may like his "selfishness" or not. But in anon sex, "atta-boy".

I have had sex with many Tops who just want to get their rocks off in my holes.   No problem for me if there is no reciprocity.    If that's the OP modus operandi, that's fine with me.    If I get his cumload, I'm satisfied, especially if he cums in my ass.    I don't consider it selfish on the Top's part.   It's just the way he is hard wired.

I've probably had better sex, though, with those Tops who work with me, and try to read each other's subtle signals as to what's turning us on.    Giving mutual pleasure to each other enhances the sex, and intensifies the Top's orgasm(s).    Love to milk a spent cock that's resting in my hole, and get him hard again.    Also, squeezing his nipples, nibbling his ear lobes, sucking his balls, rimming his asshole, and, of course, vice versa from him.     When a Top and bottom are working together it energizes the entire sexual experience.