My 2Nd Time Bred

dddboy

Couple days after I got my first load ever, I was chatting online with a top. He about 55, me 23 years old. And the first load I got, just to let you guys know, it was the first time I got fucked bare and I ended up with the semen of somebody inside me. The top back then was a stranger and he hadn't asked if he can fuck me bb and even breed me.

So now maybe without knowing this top made me to look for another top who would fuck me bareback. Cause I was irritated after the experience, but always thinking back of the load the stranger realeased inside me, it made me horny and something was telling me to submit again to an older stronger bull, even though I had been telling me I didnt want it.

So the older top (55) i was texting to seemed to be a bb fucker according to his profile. What maybe excited me most, now that I am looking back, he seemed to know exactly what he wanted. As soon as he knew that I was looking to bottom, he told me that he was going to fuck me, deep and hard with my face down and ass up. He also told me, I should know that after he fucked me, I will be his bitch. I replied I am not a bitch, I barely have experience. He sent me a pic of his cock. It seemed quite large. This made me horny and I was hoping to feel his cock inside me. I asked him if I should bring condoms, he replied he had everything. After a few backs and forths we agreed the time I would go to his place.

1 hour later I was in front of his door, he opened, said nothing, just kind of looked at me like something to fuck. He closed the door and immediately told me to get all my clothes off. I did so. He seemed demanding and dominant. Then he showed me the bedroom, told me to get on his bed. He got his clothes off. Then he put handcuffs on me and a mouthpiece that would make it hard for me to scream.

I didnt really want to do that, now I even thought before I came that I should at least tell him right away to use a condom, even though because of my last experience I kind of wanted to get bred again.

But then at this moment, the top was so dominant and I was so horny, I just let him use me.

Then the top licked my pussy for 5 or 10 minutes and I was really relaxed, still kind of nervous but relaxed. Finally I felt how he was getting ready to push his cock inside me. With the first thrust he just rammed his cock balls deep inside me. It felt like now he was really deep inside me. Then he started fucking me really deep and hard. It felt sooo good. I was so horny and I felt like he was just using me for his pleasure. But as I found out later it was for more than just pleasure.

While he was fucking me hard, sometimes he just pushed his cock really deep inside me, let me feel his big strong cock and talked to me. He told me all kinds of things: "You little slut, I am going to make you my bitch!" "Do you feel know who is the man of us?" "You are my little bitch, and I fuck you whether you want it or not!"

After some 15 minute fucking, he started grunting a bit and I knew he was about to come. And yes, he wasn't using a condom. So then he just moaned while pushing him deeper inside me and grabbing my head from behind. Now I knew, he was just cuming inside me. He was realeasing all his seed inside me. It made me so horny and at the same time a bit ashamed of him telling me who was the man knowing that he just dominated me and made me submit to him.

He just stayed a little more inside me and while still inside me, he told me: "Now you are my bitch, and anytime I want your ass belongs to me to get fucked!" Then he told me to leave.

I was driving home knowing that his seed was inside me and that he just bred me basically the way I was secretely hoping for. It made me really horny again.

What do you guys think. Am I just a slut? 

Still on the same night we texted online again and he told me that it was exactly what he wanted, to deposit his seed inside me, in order to make me his bitch. And I kind of feel this way and that I have to let him fuck me again.

• Upvote 12

sounds like a great time.   i know i enjoy that feeling when a top is about to explode another load into my ass.  it sounds as if you enjoyed that as well.   just know each and every bareback cock you take is a health risk.   i know....i have gotten hiv+, syp and gono all in the past three months.   i willinging took the cocks...knowing the risk and hope that you understand that as well.   i will NEVER tell anyone what to do (or not to do).   enjoying bare cock in your ass is a pleasure...but one with possible side effects....just know your risk....a hot fuck is great.....but knowing the rest of the story is important as well.

well since i got bred by this dominant top i can't help but think all the time about the moment he came inside me. at first it was weird when going home with is load inside me. I feel like other people would notice. now he keeps reminding me that i have his semen deep inside me, and how proud he is about it. he just texted me that i have to serve him now. he will just use me for his pleasure and that I should have his seed all the time inside me.

now I think I am going to let him breed me again. I think he really likes my ass and having his seed inside me makes me horny

• Upvote 1

I am going to say the same as shinelover. You are so turned on by this so I say go for it and let it happen. Be sure to encourage him to really pound your ass hard and cum deep in it.  Sometimes we need to do what feels right and the best for us and not worry about details. Deal with it afterwards. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

After the first encounter when he bred me the first time, now he already fucked me two more times. And of course raw. He now basically owns my ass. He forced me to accept my submissiveness and to be his little slut, as he calls me. He treats me only as something that he uses to fuck from time to time. when i arrive at his place he doesnt greet me, he just immediately tells me to get my clothes off and offer my ass on his bed. then he always licks my ass til it is soft and open enough for him and then he pounds me deep and hard. and while he pounds me he lets me know that he is in charge and my ass belongs to him.

now every time he unloaded his big load of semen deep inside me, i really enjoyed it. it was always such an incredible moment difficult to describe. he let me know that he put something very valuable inside me and I should be proud of it, to have always his semen inside me. I always give him my ass to breed me and to make sure he has the maximum pleasure inside me

• Upvote 2

Guest hotpussyboy

Couple days after I got my first load ever, I was chatting online with a top. He about 55, me 23 years old. And the first load I got, just to let you guys know, it was the first time I got fucked bare and I ended up with the semen of somebody inside me. The top back then was a stranger and he hadn't asked if he can fuck me bb and even breed me.

So now maybe without knowing this top made me to look for another top who would fuck me bareback. Cause I was irritated after the experience, but always thinking back of the load the stranger realeased inside me, it made me horny and something was telling me to submit again to an older stronger bull, even though I had been telling me I didnt want it.

So the older top (55) i was texting to seemed to be a bb fucker according to his profile. What maybe excited me most, now that I am looking back, he seemed to know exactly what he wanted. As soon as he knew that I was looking to bottom, he told me that he was going to fuck me, deep and hard with my face down and ass up. He also told me, I should know that after he fucked me, I will be his bitch. I replied I am not a bitch, I barely have experience. He sent me a pic of his cock. It seemed quite large. This made me horny and I was hoping to feel his cock inside me. I asked him if I should bring condoms, he replied he had everything. After a few backs and forths we agreed the time I would go to his place.

1 hour later I was in front of his door, he opened, said nothing, just kind of looked at me like something to fuck. He closed the door and immediately told me to get all my clothes off. I did so. He seemed demanding and dominant. Then he showed me the bedroom, told me to get on his bed. He got his clothes off. Then he put handcuffs on me and a mouthpiece that would make it hard for me to scream.

I didnt really want to do that, now I even thought before I came that I should at least tell him right away to use a condom, even though because of my last experience I kind of wanted to get bred again.

But then at this moment, the top was so dominant and I was so horny, I just let him use me.

Then the top licked my pussy for 5 or 10 minutes and I was really relaxed, still kind of nervous but relaxed. Finally I felt how he was getting ready to push his cock inside me. With the first thrust he just rammed his cock balls deep inside me. It felt like now he was really deep inside me. Then he started fucking me really deep and hard. It felt sooo good. I was so horny and I felt like he was just using me for his pleasure. But as I found out later it was for more than just pleasure.

While he was fucking me hard, sometimes he just pushed his cock really deep inside me, let me feel his big strong cock and talked to me. He told me all kinds of things: "You little slut, I am going to make you my bitch!" "Do you feel know who is the man of us?" "You are my little bitch, and I fuck you whether you want it or not!"

After some 15 minute fucking, he started grunting a bit and I knew he was about to come. And yes, he wasn't using a condom. So then he just moaned while pushing him deeper inside me and grabbing my head from behind. Now I knew, he was just cuming inside me. He was realeasing all his seed inside me. It made me so horny and at the same time a bit ashamed of him telling me who was the man knowing that he just dominated me and made me submit to him.

He just stayed a little more inside me and while still inside me, he told me: "Now you are my bitch, and anytime I want your ass belongs to me to get fucked!" Then he told me to leave.

I was driving home knowing that his seed was inside me and that he just bred me basically the way I was secretely hoping for. It made me really horny again.

What do you guys think. Am I just a slut? 

Still on the same night we texted online again and he told me that it was exactly what he wanted, to deposit his seed inside me, in order to make me his bitch. And I kind of feel this way and that I have to let him fuck me again.

No you're not a slut, you just like to have a cock penetrate you as often as possible so that you feel you've been bred. I'm a submissive bottom and always eager to satisfy my tops. Tops know what you need and you've got to let them do what is natural for bottoms like you and I. It's great to have a guy know what you need and what he wants and so the equation is solved. Enjoy cocks as much as I do. I always like it when I'm in the middle of a gangband and all the guys are standing around watching and ready to either slip their gorgeous cocks deep inside my throat or my hot boypussy.  Just enjoy that nice feeling of being bred by a a gorgeous stud.

I am really enjoying reading some of the experiences guys have.   No doubt, there are folks on this site who have a very open and exciting attitude towards bareback/positive sex.   While I have a bit in common with the original post ( I have been "bred" twice), my original decision to chase was not simply for the sex.  Yes, I enjoy great sex and am always interested in more, but my desire/need to experience things first hand has really driven me more towards this point.

That being said, I am finding that after my encounters, I am thinking more and more about the pure enjoyment of sex that many guys write about.  It sure seems that many guys have a very rewarding sex life both before and after conversion. I have #3 set up for tonight and am going to enjoy it.....and see if my own view/feelings toward sex get even stronger as I go further in this direction.