How Did You Learn To Love Sucking Cock? Eating Cum?

Guest Appletree

I started cocksucking when I was 14.   (It would be 8 years before I graduated to getting fucked).    I had sucked a few classmates off in the locker room after school hours but did not swallow.   At some point, my cousin and I started to jack each other off at his home.   We usually had an hour or two before his parents would get home from work.    But no cocksucking, initially.

After a few jackoff only sessions, my cousin upped the ante and guided my mouth to his impressive cock.    I had a crush on him anyway, and liked it that he was calling the shots.    I was learning from him how to be a good and attentive sub.     Anyway, I finally brought him off and he flooded my mouth with his teenage cum.

After spitting out a couple of his loads at some of our early sessions, I was ordered to swallow it.    HIs cum tasted good to me, so I eagerly complied.  (I would do anything to please him.)

Our weekly get togethers became twice and three times a week over time.   And the party expanded.    Without asking me for my input, he invited over one or two friends of his to join us......and ordered me to service each of them.   I did, and I enjoyed sucking off these horny teenagers.      I also learned that cum varied in taste from sweet to salty to sour and even bitter.     Although I desperately wanted my cousin to suck my cock, he never did.    But some of the other guys sucked my cock, and, even got me off.     Some of them also sucked my cousin's cock, but he never reciprocated.

Our "club" of about 8 boys continued for over a year with my cousin and me being the only two members present at each cumfest.    I learned how to improve my cocksucking technique, and left each party with a belly full of cum.     

I still enjoy cocksucking, but don't usually bring my guy off.    My Top guys now have other ideas where their cum is going, and that too is fine with me.    I aim to please.

• 1 year later...