Are You Clean?

KindaBasic

I've lost track of how many times I've been asked if I'm clean in the midst of fucking. Maybe it's just me, but if you're truly concerned, don't you think it might be best to ask before you're in balls deep? And let's be realistic, tests only prove that you were STI free or negative at the moment of testing.

• Upvote 3

Guest descartes70817

I shower every morning, why? If any of the other issues concerned me I wouldn't be balls deep and bareback in your ass, would I?

I think the last time someone asked me if i was clean was like 3 years ago, just as well because i'm a dirty slut now but i do take a shower daily.

;) I've told a couple of guys Of course I am. I always shower before I hookup

I find the term "clean" to be insulting and shortsighted. 

Of course, but really it speaks more about the unwillingness of many people to discuss things like HIV status with real language.  And really Ive seen guys of both status' play into it.  

Also let be real here, NO ONE is asking if someone showered when they ask, "are you clean?" They are asking one of two things, did you douche? and or "whats your HIV status?" Playing stupid with the answer really doesnt help anyone in the long run.  Even if the question may be difficult for some people. 

• Upvote 4

Of course, but really it speaks more about the unwillingness of many people to discuss things like HIV status with real language.  And really Ive seen guys of both status' play into it.  

Also let be real here, NO ONE is asking if someone showered when they ask, "are you clean?" They are asking one of two things, did you douche? and or "whats your HIV status?" Playing stupid with the answer really doesnt help anyone in the long run.  Even if the question may be difficult for some people.

If a person is truly concerned you'd think he'd ask before connecting, let alone penetration.

• Upvote 2

If a person is truly concerned you'd think he'd ask before connecting, let alone penetration.

of course they *should* but gay men are full of contradictions.  Additionally you have to take into account many people are shy and don't want to have "difficult" discussions for fear of alienating the other person.  

• Upvote 1

of course they *should* but gay men are full of contradictions.  Additionally you have to take into account many people are shy and don't want to have "difficult" discussions for fear of alienating the other person.

Or just super horny