Small Cock & Bottoming

Guest AlmostBottom

Guest AlmostBottom

Small cocked bottoms:  do you think your size determined your role?

Do you like your little dick exposed, or covered in a jock?

• Moderators

My cock is about 5.5" cut. When I was younger and could not get it to go down once I got the least bit aroused, I enjoyed topping quite a bit. But I never liked topping as much as bottoming. Once I started to have a little trouble with ED, I just gave up on topping. My ass works every time. ;)

If my cock stayed reliably hard more than every once in a while, I would probably still top some. 

I never had any complaints about my size. In fact, guys who were mostly tops seemed to like the fact that I wasn't too big when they decided to flip. 

I played some part but I think it was more my submissive tendencies and eagerness to please that truly made me a bottom. I don't care if it's covered or not though but a jock is nice it frames what's important and keeps it out of the way.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a small dicked bottom (it's a pretty one though).  Although I naturally love getting my ass fucked and sucking on cocks, I think that if I had a big cock I probably would be much more of a top, so i guess my small cock does have something to do with me being a bottom.  I think it tries to make up for it though cause it makes a lot of cum and precum ( I'm a messy fuck!).  I'm proud of the little thing and never cover it up unless the guy I'm with wants me to. I love public sex and love showing off my little dick to everyone.  When I'm in a bathhouse or sex club I never cover it with a towel.  I go around naked and guys generally know with a little thing like that, i'm probably not a top. I get fucked in public a lot and enjoy hearing guys talking about the "guy with the little dick" getting fucked.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I prefer smaller to average cocks in general.  Whether I'm topping or bottoming.

Sucking on thick cocks isn't enjoyable for me.  And the stretching that thick cocks give my ass seems to take away from the prostate stimulation.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MightyMouth

I am a little dick bottom. There's probably a psychological element correlating the two things but I am glad. I love being a bottom and serving Men.

I'm about 6" cut, but I find that if I'm getting fucked real goo, I'm usually not erect. It's like all the pleasure is diverted from my dick to my hole. Besides, my role as a bottom is to please the top with my ass, not my dick....and visa versa. If I'm lucky enough to find me a top with a nice, thick cock that knows how to tease and please my hole, he'll make me cum like a proper bitch hands-free.

I'm about 6" cut, but I find that if I'm getting fucked real goo, I'm usually not erect. It's like all the pleasure is diverted from my dick to my hole. Besides, my role as a bottom is to please the top with my ass, not my dick....and visa versa. If I'm lucky enough to find me a top with a nice, thick cock that knows how to tease and please my hole, he'll make me cum like a proper bitch hands-free.

This!

Totally knew I was a bottom regardless of my smaller than average cock. But it certainly helped cement my role.

Given the frustrating number of big-dicked bottoms out there, I question the connection between cock size and role. I just saw a young guy with a big uncut cock on CL, and he was a bottom. There ought to be a gay law against that. :P

Guest yelrom

i have a small cock but I don't believe that is the reason I am a bottom. Being a bottom is a mindset for me i want to be used by superior tops.

• 2 weeks later...