Do you ever wish you had a smaller cock?

Barebackpiggy

2 hours ago, find91 said:

. Was even told by one of my girlfriend that my dick was only good for loose whores. 

i’d change the wording to:” Your dick is good for creating/making loose whores.  “Truth is, for me i might be a little afraid at first, but emotionally and physically i’d so want You and Your Name on and in me. Making my hole into Your loose cunt is like You will always be with me, and i love that.  my favorite is a Top who is so good at what He does that He slowly seduces my hole to where I don’t even realize that He’s turned me into His loose pussy till after He’s done it. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/15/2020 at 2:36 AM, NLbear said:

I have a pretty thick 7". I cannot count the times vers guys, who I think are interested in fucking me, telling me they want to get fucked after seeing my cock pic. Even though my profiles say I am a bottom only.

Armycock2.jpg

Honestly, that is a nice thick cock, so I can see why vers or bottoms will be attracted. But the fact that you make it explicitly clear you are a bottom, they need to get over themselves and find a top. I despise guys that try to flip men from their desired position. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/24/2020 at 2:05 PM, Toxload said:

I’m a little shorter than average but a little thicker 

Most of the time I wish I were a nulo 

so yes I would like a micro cock 

that  is what a true pox sub bottom shoul

Long term chastity can help shrink your clit

• Like 2

Guest DetroitAnon

I can’t imagine well endowed guys wanting smaller dicks.  I’m like 7’ and thick.  I wish I was 9” or 10”.   I’m 90% bottom, but I love to eat ass and fuck a hot bubble butt now and then. If I had a bigger dick, I’d have even more hot guys wanting me to fuck them.  When you are really hung, you can be very avg looking and still get the hottest asses out there once they see your big dick.  

I have a great ass and get a lot of dick, but at the bathhouse house I go to, there is an average looking middle age white guy with a huge dick that gets many hot black guys in their 20s who have the sweetest asses.  I envy him.  

most of us can’t have it all, but for those tops that are so huge that many guys make them stop, bring it to me and I’ll take it all for as long as you want.   I never make a guy stop, even when it gets uncomfortable.  Why?  Because I want him to remember me as the power bottom who knew how to handle it so I can get it again the next time he sees me at the bath house.  

On 3/15/2020 at 2:36 AM, NLbear said:

I have a pretty thick 7". I cannot count the times vers guys, who I think are interested in fucking me, telling me they want to get fucked after seeing my cock pic. Even though my profiles say I am a bottom only.

Armycock2.jpg

Damn stud, I'm vers, and I'd come over to breed your hot ass - but if I saw that dick ahead of time I would definitely clean out with the hopes I'd get you to flip.  I know so many bottoms say they only wanna bottom, but I've also had quite a few flip when we're in the heat of it.  I don't even care if they cum in me - just hot when a hung bottom slips it in me.  It's just as hot as when a supposed "total top" asks me to fuck him - which happens a fair amount too.  Your bubble ass if hot as fuck, but so is that big fat cock :) 

• Like 3

On 3/15/2020 at 3:26 PM, Phillyphucker25 said:

Sometimes I wish I had a smaller dick. I had more than a few guys turn me down because of how big it is, and fucked guys who couldn't take it. Sometimes it infuriating.

Your cock is fucking gorgeous!!  You just need to find the right vers or bottom guys who appreciate it!!  I would!!!  The curve is a +++ 

I think in our (gay) and especially the bareback sports-fucking world, a big dick is the most cherished asset and badge of pride. Not sure how wishing for LESS MONEY, an uglier face and a smaller dick would come in handy!? lol

I even like a fat dick on a bottom, a potential 'weapon-of-ass-destruction' but the bottom dude rather feel other guys slip their raw tools inside of him, no matter what size. 

I did once have a small-dicked BF who wanted to fuck me all the time but his dick felt like a bone poking me... I had to tell him: "Chill da fuck down!" Hammering away like a damn rabbit...

• Like 2

Sometimes I wish I had a smaller dick. I had more than a few guys turn me down because of how big it is, and fucked guys who couldn't take it. Sometimes it infuriating.

I love taking horsemen others can't take. I can cock here. I feel on the topping part though as I am too thick for most guys to take. But, if given the coice, I'd rather have my cock made even larger and thiker. I'd rather be stated and and fondled. I', a power bottom anyways.

4 hours ago, rawsatyr said:

I think in our (gay) and especially the bareback sports-fucking world, a big dick is the most cherished asset and badge of pride. Not sure how wishing for LESS MONEY, an uglier face and a smaller dick would come in handy!? lol

I even like a fat dick on a bottom, a potential 'weapon-of-ass-destruction' but the bottom dude rather feel other guys slip their raw tools inside of him, no matter what size. 

I did once have a small-dicked BF who wanted to fuck me all the time but his dick felt like a bone poking me... I had to tell him: "Chill da fuck down!" Hammering away like a damn rabbit...

I find the problem with most guys that are hung small, try to make up for their size by jack hammering a hole. Not realizing they can cause more pain than a hung guy by doing this. A good even stroke game then building up to jack hammering works better. There's nothing anyone has to make up for.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, find91 said:

There's nothing anyone has to make up for.

Exactly.  i respond to the internal, psychological Top that a Guy is.  He can have a 3 inch physical cock, but if He is all Top and secure in who He is, He can own me with His 3 inch physical cock because He can penetrate and inseminate me with a lot more than His cock. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'll try to help you out, I'll take it as much as I can and spare you the inconvenience of stopping.  

• 2 weeks later...