Just Now At The Nude Bar

iwantitall

A new nude bar opened in my area a while ago and I have been going there as often as I can. I am always lucky there as it seems the guys there don't care at all about using condoms.

I went there tonight and it was rather quiet, but the few guys who were there were all very hot.  Often when I go to the bar I am very drunk, or I get drunk while I'm there, but tonight I was completely sober, and I almost left because it was so quiet, but I decided to take a walk around the back to check-out the dark rooms and the sling.

There was nobody there, except one exceptionally hot guy who I had seen on my way in.  He was a sporty kind of guy with a perfect body and, (as I prefer them to be), a medium sized cut cock.  As I'm generally quite shy (particularly when I'm sober), I wouldn't as a rule even think about approaching a guy like him, but to my surprise he began the conversation, remarking he liked my bum.

"Thanks," I replied, which was apparently enough for him.

"Do you want to play?" he asked.

"That's why I'm here," I responded.

"Let's go to a room," he suggested, and once there, I began sucking him.  He took a while to get hard, but even so I enjoyed playing with his soft cock.  Eventually he made me turn around and he played with my bum, lubed it up and in he went.  It felt so good.  When you are sober you feel it so much more.

He fucked me for a short while only, and then suggested that we should go to a room with a bed, where I could lie down and he could take me from behind. He got even harder as soon as he went in, and he was clearly very horny, because very soon after he came.  He pulled out just before he came, but he dropped a huge load all over my bum and my back.  I turned around and gave him head, licking every last drop of cum from his cock.  He really enjoyed that.  Then I scooped his cum off of my back and bum and slurped it down.  Again he complimented me on my nice bum, and left for a smoke.

I was horny as hell by now and hadn't cum yet, so I hung around near the sling for a while. A couple, who I had seen when I entered, arrived. The one was slender and blonde, with a stubbly beard, the other was stocky and tall.  Both had long, uncut cocks.  It looked like they wanted to play, but neither made an advance, so I reached-over and began playing with the stocky one's cock, which I found to be slightly bigger and thicker one than that of his mate.  His mate was excited by this, so I started playing with his cock as well, and soon enough both were rock hard. They did not want anything more but being sucked off, so that is what I did:  I knelt on the floor and sucked them both, alternating between the two.  My cock enjoyed that too, cause I could feel it getting hard and I had to control myself not to cum yet.

Again it wasn't long before they came, first the slender one, who had a body like a swimmer. Really sexy. Again the kind of guy I would be shy to approach normally. (I will add here, usually I go for the much rougher, bear or leather type guys, they turn me on, but tonight was an exception). 

So, the slender one came first, shot his load in my mouth, everything, spurting out quite a bit of cum. I haven't had such a good blowjob with such a happy ending in a while. The cum just kept cumming. I could feel his cock contract and spurt again and again. His cum tasted slightly sweet, and I ate it all, until he emptied his balls.

Just moments later his mate, the stocky one, also started cumming, so I had to switch cocks and I took his load as well. It was not as much, but it was as good. Warm and salty. I ate it all. And as I did this I shot my load as well, no hands.

So tonight no load up the ass, but so much fun. Last week was another story.

I arrived quite late at the bar, and was rather tipsy already. I sat at the bar counter first, having a smoke and a drink, and then moved towards the back. It was very busy, there were lots of guys.  I went to my favourite spot, the sling, where there was already some action. There was a guy on the sling being fucked, and several guys standing around.

I moved past them, touching several hard dicks, and stood up against the wall with my ass stuck out for action. I didn't have to wait long, a guy with a very hard and very thick cock entered me at once. He fucked me long and hard, too long in fact. He never lost his erection, but he also never came. I got a bit bored with that and after giving him a lot of time to cum, I eventually decided to move along. It wasn't going to happen. 

I explored the dark rooms again, and found a very tall, slightly older guy standing around, rock hard and waiting for action. I knelt down and started sucking, and it wasn't long before he turned me around and started fucking me. His cock was hard and long, but by now I had been lubed up so he entered me easily, and slid up and down inside me quite forcefully. We moved along to a room, where he continued fucking me, and then he went to the room next door and started fucking me through the glory hole. We made so much noise, he was afraid the cubicle would break, so he suggested that we go to a room with a bed. Which we did.

I lay down on the bed and he lay down on top of me, entering me from behind. It felt so good. That is my favourite position, because I can really feel a cock inside me when I am lying down. He fucked me good, and I could feel his cock contract and start squirting out cum. My favourite feeling in the world when I can feel someone's cock inside me spurting out cum. He did not pull out after emptying his balls, he just lay on top of me, so I could still feel his cock inside me, I could tighten my ass and let my ass play with his cock while he was still inside. When he eventually pulled out I licked the last few drops of cum from his cock, but he pulled away, he said his cock was too sensitive.

I went back to the sling, with his cum still inside me. There were two guys in the room next to the sling, but the one guy was like a fridge, he did not move, he did not touch anyone, he just stood there upright, with his back turned towards the other guy. So I moved past him and started playing with the other guy. He was already hard because I think he was planning to fuck the guy standing there without any emotions.

But when he saw me I think he changed his mind. He pushed me down on the bed, on all fours, and stuck his cock in. It slid in easily, because my hole was sloppy from the previous guy's cum. This guy, a much younger guy, had been sitting at the bar all night and I think he was very horny by now. He fucked me hard. Really hard. His cock was not huge but it was hard, and I could feel it thrusting inside me. It felt great. He pushed me down onto the bed, so that I was lying flat again, and once again I was in my favourite position. I could feel every move he was making inside me. He came quickly also, maybe just five minutes and I could feel him contract and shoot. What a feeling. Two loads one after the other.

By now I was really longing for more. But when I went walkabout afterwards I realised the bar had almost emptied out. There was barely anyone there. So that was it for the night. But it was a good night.

• Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...

South Africa. We have two nude bars in Johannesburg, one in Pretoria, one in Cape Town, and saunas in Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town with nude nights. And one nude gay resort. And quite a few nude private parties.