Getting Bred And Taking Piss Outside

bottomcub4loads2

I attempted to post about this two weeks ago, but I don't think it went through, and I didn't save it, so here it is again...

One night I was extremely horny, and decided to look for a top or two on craigslist, adam4adam, bbrt and Grindr. I replied to a top's ad on craigslist and he was interested in meeting up. But, he had some very specific instructions about what to wear, and where to go when I arrived. It was a very warm night, so I was told to wear loose fitting basketball shorts, a tank top, a jock strap, and a ball cap. I put on my black mesh b-ball shorts, and dark grey tank, my well-used jock strap, and a ball cap. He he gave me the address to his hotel which was about 20 minutes away, and told me to be sure to tell him when I was close, as I was to go to a certain place when I got there.

When I was about 3 minutes away, I let him know, that I was close, and asked for his instructions on how to get in and for his room number. He told me where to park at the hotel, but didn't give me the room number. He said that nearby where I was to park, I would see an enclosed area that held the dumpsters; I was immediately worried, but also very curious. He went further, saying that right behind that area, I would notice lot of trees, and I could clearly see walking paths worn on the ground on either side, where people had walked in and out from behind there. I was instructed to go back there behind the dumpsters, where it actually opened up to a yard, but I was to keep moving straight ahead to the trees on the other side of that yard. Once I got there, I was to go into this area of trees, where I found that ground was clear and flat. I was instructed to remove all of my clothes except my shoes, jock, and ball cap, and to get on all fours, facing away from where I had entered this clearing.

I did as instructed, and once I was on all fours, I took a big hit of my poppers, and waited...

About two minutes later, I heard something or someone behind me and then, I felt it... I wasn't sure at first but, I was getting wet... the guy was pissing on my ass, and all over my back - it was incredibly hot! As he was pissing on me, I could feel it running down the crack of my ass and all around my hole and down my legs - I was immediately ROCK HARD. After he pissed on me, he lubed up his cock and began working it into my hungry hole. I took another hit of poppers, and then was able to take his big cock. He worked my ass over in a very methodical way, but then picked up his pace and I could tell he was close to shooting his load. He asked me where I wanted his load, and I begged him to breed my slutty whore cum-dump ass. He was glad to do it, and filled my ass up with a huge load of cum. Just as he was about to pull out, he said something, but I immediately realized that he wasn't talking to me - someone else was there...

He said: "As soon as I pull my cock out of this slutty whore boy's hole, you need to get right in there and slide your fuckin' cock in!" I was again, immediately ROCK HARD, and I felt the two of them shift their positions, and then I felt an even thicker cock begin to enter my wet, cummy hole. As Top #2 began to fuck me, Top #1 came around in front of me, and stuck his cock in my face, and said: "Open up your mouth, slut." I gladly did so, thinking he was going to make me clean off his cummy cock with my mouth. Much to my surprise, when I attempted to take his cock into my mouth, he said: "oh no, boy... not yet... this comes first..." then he pissed in my mouth. Once he had finished emptying his piss, he then made me suck his cock. While I sucked him off, I could tell that Top #2 was getting close to cumming, and Top #1 said: "Be sure to breed this bitch whore with your hot load, man." Top #2 said: "Fuck yeah, dude... I'm cummin'!" Top #1 said: "Good, because I'm about to blow another load and I want to dump this one in his ass too!" So, as soon as Top #2 pulled out, Top #1 came around behind me and slide right into my cummy ass and shot his second load. While Top #1 was dumping again, Top #2 pissed all over my back, which ran down to me ass, and Top #1 fucked his hot piss into my hole too; that makes three cum loads and three piss load in less than 15 minutes!

Once the two guys were done using me as their personal fuck slut and cum dump, Top #1 said to Top #2 that he was ready to go inside, and for him to come on - I guess they were actually together, which made me even more turned on. As they were leaving, Top #1 instructed me to stay there on all fours until he messaged me to tell me I could leave. I did as I was told, and stayed there, on all fours, with my cock still rock hard, even after I was sure they were gone. It's a good thing that I stayed in position because about 5 minutes later, I heard someone come up behind me and then start working a hard cock into my ass; another cock in my hole... I was in heaven! Without a word, he bred my still-hungry ass, and when he pulled out, pissed all over my gaping hole, and then slid his cock back in and pounded his piss into me. That was cum and piss load #4!

Shortly after he left, Top #1 messaged me and told me that now that Top #3 had used my slutty cum dump ass, I was free to leave. Well, by now I was EXTREMELY horned up, so I quickly picked up my phone and posted an ad on craigslist with this title: "Cum Dump taking anon loads outside right now,"

and made sure to include a couple of pics. I then opened Grinder and looked to see who was nearby. I found a hot masculine daddy who needed to seed, and he agreed to come to find me. I gave him the instructions, and within about 8 minutes, he was sliding his hard cock into my wet, cummy, but still very hungry hole. He said he could smell the piss all over me, and that it was a total turn-on and wanted to piss on me after he came - I begged him to do so, and he did... four loads of cum and piss!

As soon as Top #4 left, I checked my email... 8 responses to my ad! While I am not opposed to playing with older guys, three of them were not really my type and totally out of the range of ages that I am interested in, so I didn't answer them at all. The other five however were HOT, and I replied to them all, knowing that most likely only two would even think about showing up. Two were hot married white guys who were up late after their wives went to bed and really horny and needed to blow a hot load. I gave them both directions on where to find me, and they both said that they would be there soon. Shortly, I heard someone come up behind me, and a hand on my wet ass. He said: "Oh dude, this is fuckin' hot! I am going to fuck that ass and fill it up with my load. You want me load, you fuckin' slutty whore?" I said: "Yes, Sir; breed my fuckin' hole!" It was hardly two minutes and he was exploding inside me, and then pulling out. I could hear that he was starting to pull up his pants, but then said: "Oh, you like piss too, don't you?" I said: "Please give me your hot piss, Sir - anywhere you want to put it." He said: "okay slut, open that mouth..." and then he pissed in my mouth and all over my face. When he was finished, I was soaked and he was very satisfied. Five cum and piss loads!

Almost immediately after Top #5 left, Top #6 arrived; he only wanted to fuck me, which he did, but he pulled out and shot his load all over my hole, which I also really like - it feels amazing as it hits my sensitive hole. After he finished shooting, I reached back to my ass and pushed his load into my ass with my finger... 6 cum loads & 5 piss loads.

After Top #6 left, I checked my email again, and two of the other guys that had replied to my ad were on their way to me. These guys were both black and had really big cocks - I was still rock hard with anticipation of having these two use my slutty ass for their pleasure. They arrived at almost the same time, which was fine with both of them, and equally as fine with me! They both took turns sliding their hard cock in my hole or in my mouth, and both eventually bred my ass with very large loads. By this time, cum was literally running out of my hole and down my legs! As they were finishing up, Top#8 said he had to get going because he had to go to the bathroom so he could piss. When he said this, I reminded them both that I was also a total piss pig and that I would gladly take his piss where ever he wanted to put it. He acted a little shocked, and didn't seem to think that I was serious, and said: "Man, I don't know about that..." with that, Top #7 whipped out his cock and began pissing all over me, and told Top #8 he should do the same. I encouraged him to do it, and with a little coaxing, he happily pissed on me. He enjoyed it some much and was so turned on by it that he got rock hard and again, and while pissing, slid his hard cock into my hole and filled me up with the rest of it.

FUCK - I got 8 loads of cum and 7 loads of piss!

More to come...