Tina Turns Uptight Bi Guy Into A Cum Hungry Buttslut

Aslan63

After years of denial of who I really am, being uptight, playing on the DL when I wanted dick then back to pussy thinking it's gone. I finally gave in n let the inner fag come out.

I was still worried about being caught in the act. That changed one night when I went to a gay bar, I didn't know anybody at 1st. Then an old co worker came up n we started talking n he invited me to his table where 5-6 guys were.

"What are u doing in here, Erik? I thought u were straight."

I had several drinks n my tongue had listened. "I'm bi, I just hide it well. Im newly single n decided to test these waters since I haven't in a few years."

We talked n I started feeling really drunk n horny. Taylor n his friends had been flirting w me more n more, my usually uptight ass was eating it up. Taylor asked me if liked to get high on anything other than weed & if I ever done Tina.

I told him I tried it w my ex gf n it had no effect on me other than a limp dick, but I loved the high.

He said maybe I tried it w the wrong sex, we went to the bathroom stall w his bf n we smoked some shards. He told me he had spiked my drink w GCB is why I was so drunk n my dick was bulging. He also told me that him n Jon wanted me when we worked together.

There I was, spun as hell, really starting to want him n bf then n there. The guys fucking in the next stall fed it, he reached over n rubbed my throbbing cock n Jon rubbed his.

Omg what have u done to me? I'm so horny.

He leaned towards me n whispered, awakened the cock slut in u. It seems when a guy rubs ur dick on this ur extremly horny. We are going to a party w more drugs n sex,wanna get real crazy n go? Or we can go to our house n party there.

I was beside myself w list for them, I was rubbing their dicks, hitting the pipe when I felt a finger slide into my ass. I moaned as he worked it around, I just pushed a huge shard in ur ass, it seems u like ur ass w things in it.

The rush hit me, our neighbor was moaning like a whore begging to be fucked harder n I was being fingered n rubbing both their dicks.

I was in heat n Taylor was working my ass so good as he said, I had a feeling about u cuz I caught u checking out the guys, now I'm finally gonna fuck u.

I got on my knees n sucked their dicks hungrily, I had never wanted dick so bad, my ass was craving cocks bad.

Yeah that's it, tease our cocks n ull get all u want. Meths got u so hot for it ud probably take on every dick in here.

Jon said, damn he can really suck dick, I bet that ass is nice n tight.

Oh yeah, he's loving it. Wanna go to an orgy n get higher n let lose?

Omg yes, I panted, I never been in one.

We straightened up n rejoined their party, they looked at us n smiled knowingly. They told them that they had talked me into the orgy tonight, n everybody was happy. We stayed a lil while longer, was rubbed, hugged n groped by all 10 guys at the table. We went back to the restroom again to smoke more, 4 of us crammed into that stall, I was beside myself wanting every guy I saw. They had given me 4 more booty bumps n I couldn't control it any longer. I sucked off a dick that came thru the hole in the stall in less than 5 minutes.

Holy shit boys, we got to get this slut to our party. He's about to get a line started here.

Reluctently we left the bar n headed to Taylors house, on the way I was in the middle of back seat making out w Taylor n jon their hands were all over me n mine on them.

More later

• Like 4
  • Upvote 23

Part 2

We got to their house, followed by 3 more carloads of guys.

It seems you've gained a following, our parties are real popular but there's more than usual.

We went inside n down to the basement, there were slings, a huge big screen TV w a bunch of pillows on the floor.

We got higher, I was spun majorly as the room filled up w guys. Taylor put in a DVD n the newsman was replaced w a mass of naked men sucking n fucking n moaning.

My eyes were glued to the screen when I felt my clothes being stripped n hands on my body. Taylor n Jon were all over me, I was being groped by everybody, booty bumps shoved in my ass n I was about to lose control.

Taylor whispered, ur ass is ours, we all want a piece of u.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 21

I felt hands all over my tingling body, laying me down telling me ur gonna be a dirty lil cock hungry, cum craving lil buttslut n I can kiss being bi bye. I started jerking the 1st dick I could reach n another in my other hand as I watched Jon suck my tingling dick. I was surrounded by studs jerking their dicks, i moaned I want u all!

Oh, ull get used by us all n get so high ull be begging for more. Ur ours, u lil meth whore! 

I then moaned n oh god I'm such a nasty lil fag cuz this is my fantasy to have my inner cock whore released n used as a cum dump. 

I looked at the huge TV n saw a lil fag getting surrounded by at least 20 studs going crazy for all them. It was then I realized that was me as I felt a hand playing w my ass which made me suck n j/o the dicks faster n squirming to give the hand better access to my hole. A syringe was stuck in me n I felt it be squirted up my already partied up shoot. It went from burning to wanting to be used by everyone there. 

The guy I was sucking like a slut started moaning he was gonna cum n did I want it my mouth or on my face. Feed me that yummy load, I'm a cum crazed faggot who loved eating all the cum I can get!

He flooded my throat w ambrosia as the TV showed me pumping his cock n cue e m splashed across my tongue as swallowed every drop. God I love cum, nothing says naughty lil fag like one that milks all the cum out of all the  cocks.

Look at the lil cum thirsty slut, how's that lil pussy jon, I bet after the workout we gave him in the br he was begging to be taken by the whole bar. We teased n fingered him till he begged to be turned into an insatiable cum dump. 

I was beside myself as jon was eating my ass, n I was moaning n begging for my fuvkhole. U want jon to shove that hard cock into ur partied up fuckhole? U need it to pound u till it breeds ur faggot ass?

YES, give me that dick like u have been wanting to fuck me all night n I've been wanting to be fucked by! 

Jon couldn't take it any more n out my legs on his shoulders put some special lube on his dick n my throbbing hole. U think ur high n horny now, u ain't seen nothing yet, the lube has T in it. With that he shoved all the way in balls deep n held it there, my ass hadn't had dick in it in 2yrs was stretched wide w his 7" mushroom headed rockhard stretched me. I let out a yell of surprise n pain that didn't last long at all, cuz it had been played with, booty bumped, n eaten till they had me begging for it. The hurt went quickly as I quickly remembered how I loved being fucked n this was the 1st time high af after smoking n bumps turning me into a cock craving slut ,flirting w all the guys at the bar. It seemed they were all here to take me up on it. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 16

There was no more pain, I was moaning n wiggling my cock hungry fuckhole on his rod, moaning n begging him to fuck me. The combination of Jon's dick buried in my ass, all the dicks surrounding me n hands all over me had me in heaven, I started sucking the 1st dick I saw n !jacking any cock my hand found. 

Oh yeah! Jon said, u are a nasty lil cock crazed, cum thirsty lil slut who's about to get what uve been begging for all night. He pulled out, I whimpered wanting that dick back where it belonged, begging, please stick ur dick back in me! I was looking in the camera, the crowd erupted in applause as he drove that dick in my cock starved pussy balls deep n I yelled out loud, as he folded me in half as far as he could go. He bottomed out n our lips were an inch apart as he looked deep in my eyes n said, yeah I knew what u wanted the is cock all night, n teased all us all. Now ur going to be our lil whore, who craves cock, cum n to get high. He was punctuating each word long dicking me, making me moan loud as he slammed it balls deep.

Erik who's dick was in my face, said, that's what u want isn't it? To be used by as many guys as u can as our cumthirsty cumdump, we watched u suck those 2 in the be n moan like a whore when they fed u their loads. We coulda whored u out there but we were asked to leave cuz u caused a line up in there wanting all cummers. Here, we can have ur slutty ass naked, high AF n getting as loud as uwant cuz its sound proof here. 

I couldn't take anymore as I was a moaning, cock hungry manslut as I was getting what I wanted n seeing n hearing it on the big screen me being skerered from both ends, moaning muffled by Erik's thick cock filling my throat as a hungrily sucked it as Jon was now pounding me so deep n hard I sucked the dick harder n faster n jacking the dicks in my hands faster. 

Omg I'm gonna feed u more cum but I want the camera to catch u open wide n swallow it all like the cumslut u are! The camera guy did it where I watched as I pumped n licked erik s dick like crazy. I never wanted cum more than when I watched on screen as I drained every drop of his massive load into my hungry mouth. The guys went wild as I drained his balls into my cum starved mouth n throat.

As I was doing that Jon was so turned on when I finished w Erik's load, he said, damn he's even more cum hungry now, u want mine too? I said no, I want to feel that hot load breeding me! I love it, then getting it ate out of my ass n shared in a deep kiss. 

That's when he proceeded to really pound me, rubbing my prostate n making me scream n beg him to tear my tweeking ass up! He then grabbed my shoulders n slammed me into his thrusts. I was a moaning, dirty lil fag as I said I want all the cock n cum in me! 

Jon kissed me deep as he had me quaking, my toes in perma curl n wanting more dick to suck dry. Just then one of the dicks I was pumping moaned he had another huge load for the cum craving lil fag. I went crazy again as I watched me milking his dick dry as the cum splashed down my throat.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

I've cum 3 times writing this, even before I tryed method I craved 2 or more men using me. Meth has released me of my imhabitions brought out the lil cockwhore in me. To be manhandled by a roomful of hard, horny men, being filmed as it happened n watch what a lil fag slut I am. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

I looked around me n saw a sea of moaning, sucking n fucking men, some yeah fuck mes n skin smacking against skin. I was then helped up on jello legs, held up, gave a bottle of water that I downed n I was told that I had passed out on about the 5th dick shot its load in both ends.

I was weak, dripping cum n my mouth tasted like ass n cum. I was led to the couch n told to take it easy for a few n Erik, Jon ntaylor sat w me layed across the 3 of them. I watched the screen as the camera man showed men sucking n fucking n moaning as close ups of asses being fucked n loads spewing all over really got me going again. They noticed I was getting turned back on, I felt their hands on my body again, their dicks pressed against me, I moaned as Erik started playing w my dick, Taylor had another syringe pressed to my hole as I pushed my hole onto it  knowing what was cumming .

Damn Neal I had no idea u liked the cock muchlesspnpedd, or I would invited u over n we would have had u over n partied on this ass then. I said, I would've too if I knew this made me want dick so bad, my shyness disappears n this cock crazed fag appears n my fantasy's take over. I'm so spun I'd take on any dick, IDC as long as it fucks me n feeds me cum.

The new booty bump was mixed really strong n I was told it was time for round 2. It hit me like a freight train, the 3 guys I've known the longest wanted to do me next.

We were on the floor, sucking each other n feeding off the Tina n years of wanting each other. They then turned their attention to me as I worked on their dicks. 

Yeah we're going to make that sloppy hole even sloppier n craving even more cock. Taylor started licking my hole, getting as much cum out of me as he could, then came up to me n shared a mouthful of cum w me in a deep kiss. I took it all, sucking his tongue. He then put my legs on his shoulders teased my charged up hole, he said, now my turn to breed that ass I saw strutting around at work. 

I looked at him n said y u think I was moving it. I wanted y'all to take the hint n fuck me.

Taylor's dick was 9", good thing I had been stretched n lubed by cum cuz nothing was gonna stop that dick from plowing me cuz we both wanted it. I told him to shove it all the way in n wait, I felt him push against my hole n all the way to the balls in me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 1/6/2017 at 3:59 AM, Aslan63 said:

now ur going to feel a sting, then a coughing spell then turn into a bigger cock hungry, cum thirsty, insatiable buttslut. 

#Aslan63 - what an amazing story .... 

I hope you will continue the journey of this delicious and lucky cummmmmmslut..... 

surely I am not the only one who loves your story ....