Do you like Watersports/piss play?

Pig Bottom

Do you like Watersports/ piss play  

851 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Watersports/ piss play

i do, but it's not "play" for me.  To me, i see piss as a serious way that a Top marks His territory or asserts His dominance.  For me, force is a sort of hide behind, it's just how i perceive force or bullying, a guy that is not sure of himself relies on force.  But matter of fact, presumptuous or even asking shows courage and confidence to me.  i love when a Top expresses this with His piss.  i've had several Tops piss in me without asking while fucking me, and i love them.  i've never drunk piss before, and am afraid too, but also wishing and hoping for a guy to just let His piss flow while His cock is in my mouth without asking.  i also love the idea of a Top taking a piss on me after breeding me.  To me, these are ways that He marks me and i love Him for it, it has the desired effect of marking me and making me His.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

My go to activity in this arena is when a top chooses to fill me full of his piss half way through our fuck session. One just continued fucking it out of me in torrents. I had never been more thankful he hosted the event in HIS apartment.

• Upvote 1