barebacking and exhibitionism

constructionguy

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:30 AM, crawford912 said:

I will second this one. Blindfolded (and restrained? yes please) in the sling or on the fuck bench at the bath house, taking every load from anyone with one to give. Everyone (except you) getting to watch... Heaven.

I totally agree . NOTTING  like being restrained and hooded , taking Anonymous cock and loads . Having my pig belly FULL  of cum and having NO  idea who put it there !

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/30/2017 at 10:52 PM, xxbjn2 said:

NUD in Melbourne is always a lot of fun, so hot taking random cock in full view and fucking the willing holes that are there to be bred.

I always strip down completely at sex clubs and bath houses ... wearing a towel is stupid ... defeats the purpose of being there....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 6:25 AM, asianbeachbum said:

Love being fucked bareback while others watch...being fucked on nude beach on LI on Robert Moses State Park, but no longer nude, : (......in bath house where I love t leave door open as I lay naked with legs up in the air showing off my manhole...been gang fucked in bathhouse , taking 5-8 loads...sex clubs are always hot! Laos love being photographed and videotaped...was taped first time fist fuck...wish I had tape or at least where it was uploaded!!!

Fuck yeah, bud.  I grew up on Long Island and spent my teens, 20's, 30's in the dunes east of Field 9 at Jones Beach.  Totally hog heaven there.   Laying naked on the blanket just waiting for someone to walk by, then it was all guaranteed.  Loved getting fucked and bred under the hot blazing sun.  Usually others would show up and watch, jacking their cocks, working my tits.  I love an audience and it also meant that when the first top was done breeding me, my hole was quickly refilled by a second, third, and.... OINK!

• Like 1

Totally love an audience while being fucked - where at home, in a park, beach, sex club or bath house.  Hell, anywhere.  Know others are watching and waiting to use my hole puts me totally in heat, hungry for cocks.  Even better when it's all video'd.  Have posted several on Xtube but really want to make more, and with more guys.  Lemme know if you're up for it in L.A.  Oink!

• Like 1