barebacking and exhibitionism

constructionguy

Can't say that I was always into open to public displays, but now in my later years and after coming out of my shyness in all the places I go to that are open to gay sex, mainly the baths and ABS, I've I also opened up to and have become comfortable being viewed while being fucked.

I love public sex posting  lots of face and body pics  the first time i went to a sex club a guy just fucked me at the bar i loved it all the guys watching my hole with a gig raw cock fucking it deep and hard. I def want to get some film of my  hole been fucked to post as well

On 12/23/2016 at 5:06 PM, Dickmagnet said:

The main reason I would be an an exhibitionist would be the thought of being fucked while surrounded by a group of guys all of whom were wanking, all of whom were waiting to take his turn in pumping me full of his cum.  

I don't care where it happens - it could happen anywhere.  I love being seen taking anon, bare cock.

It is so horny been watched  when having sex . My first Leather Master loved me licking his boots and drinking his piss  when guys were watching i loved it as i knew thay would see him fuck my hole.I was only 18 teen then and i still love it or been filmed 

I don't mind having sex out in the open where other people can see, but that doesn't mean I want to put on a show. I'm not trying to attract a crowd. 

I actually find it way hotter to see other guys getting fucked while I am getting fucked. 

So I'm a partial exhibitionist. LOL. The more dimly lit the room is, the sluttier I get. 

It's been mentioned in some of the previous replies, but exhibitionism plays a key role in advertising what your intentions are. I have a build that makes most people think I am a top. When they see me sucking dick and taking loads, my evening goes much smoother. 

• Upvote 3

Guest Powersubbtm

I was at a nude beach in San Diego, got fucked by a guy in the cruisy area while others were watching. After he's done, two other guys fucked me too. I agree, it's hot to be "advertised" so that more guys would be interested in using me afterwards.

My fantasy is for a guy to take me naked or in jockstraps on a leash to a park/bathhouse/bar/sex club and show me off and whore me out to everyone who want to use both my holes. Even hotter if he cuffs my hands too. Any takers?

• 2 months later...

I've always enjoyed being naked.  I never wear a towel when walking around a bathhouse.

Late last year, I had my first exhibitionist experience at a bathhouse.

When the guy began fucking me in my room, I asked him to crack the door.  As I became more turned on, I had him open the door even wider.  The entire time begging him to fuck me harder and deeper.

I couldn't see them, but he said a few guys did stop and watch.  Since I couldn't see them, he motioned for one guy to come in.  Although he was apparently enjoying the show--he had a large bulge tenting his towel--he turned very red and left.

Having the door open made me have the most unique orgasm I'd ever had.  At 52, I had my first handsfree orgasm while being fucked.  It wasn't a short mind blowing one, but a long rolling ejaculation that was more of a continuous stream rather than separate shots.

After cumming, I'm usually wiped out, but this time I was still ready to play.

I think I've found a new way to play.  I just wish I were able to see other guys fucking.

I think I first realized I liked being watched back in the 90's getting sucked off or jacking with a few guys in the back rooms of bars. Now as a bareback bottom it's even better. Have hosted a couple of gang bangs of 4 to 5 guys. Seems they all love to watch also. My favorite time was on the fuck bench at Hawks in PDX. Did not look to see who as fucking or who was watching, but about 5 of them fucked me, and I'm not sure how many were watching. Wish I could find more exhibitionist tops to put on a show with me.

I love being watched as someone is fucking me, especially if the watchers step up to my mouth or ass to use me one by one. First time was at midtowne where a guy started fucking me on a bench in a large open room. Guys started watching and I was positioned so I could suck dick too.  After the first guy bred me others stepped in to breed my ass.  Was so hot that I stayed on the bench getting fucked for a couple hours and ending up getting used by 15 cocks and bred at least 9 times. 

• Upvote 3

As I bareback more and more, I have become more of an exhibitionist. I get harder fucking in public either at Steamworks Toronto or the bb sex parties at Club120, with a crowd of tops cheering you on. Very HOT!

Edited by Read1