Tell Me A Story 2

Andrew’s story

I’m struggling with my fantasies and desires as I embrace the idea of activity chasing POZ tops to load my neg but poz cum craving arse.  In my head I fantasize of getting my first poz load from a random anon top who makes me beg for IT as he lets me know he’s blowing poz seed in me as he is cumming in my ass but despite hitting the local cruise areas this has not happen.

I become consumed with the idea that Jon, my boyfriend, has exposed me to and excitedly decide to place “Neg 4 POZ” ad and unlock all my pix on my secret BBRTS and RAWTOP accounts.  As I sit naked, ipad in hand typing this my cock swells, pulsing with each heartbeat and oozes pre-cum that collects in a puddle on, thankfully this plastic seat, "fuck, oh fuck, I can’t believe I am actually doing this" I think to myself as in anticipation my hole twitches expectantly.  I resolve that my first pozzing experience will happen on my terms where both of/all of us are fully aware of what is taking place. 

An hour later I am opening a reply’s however one really gets my attention form “Toxic Breeders” two local guys; it reads

“two big dicked Poz gifters willing to help u out” with photos attached showing both men, one ripped muscle torso whilst the other is hairy but impeccably trimmed.  Another pic is of a Biohazard and Scorpion tattooed pelvic area plus a whole heap of cock shots either erect, cumming or buried in some anon hole.

We PM, talking about meeting up and readily agree to be my first openly poz tops once I convince them this what I really want and am not a no-show tease!

Jeez how difficult is it to get fucked and Pozzed?

We exchange telephone numbers, I frantically call and open up fully to the pair.

“I love my boyfriend and we have talked about getting engaged and married, sure I want the hearts and flowers but we already have joint bank account and mortgage, however slipping my finger in his ring isn’t enough, I want to mark Jon as mine, tag him with my DNA and to do that I need your help. Please.  I’m begging.”

“If put like that, you’re on!”  They chorus around their phone, excitedly adding, they get off on knocking-up cheating boyfriends and will be more than happy to help.  “When?”

Oh, God when…” well it can’t be when Jon is around so that takes out evenings and weekends” I say lamely with the guys sensing I had not thought this part through….

“Call us Andy when you can but now you have us horned up and ready for action on your sweet arse so don’t leave it too long or we will start calling YOU night or day”

I panic, “No, no, NO! ASAP though as I want to be toxic when I ask Jon and seal the deal with a conversion fuck.”

For a frustrating whole week, our schedules don’t match and I’m climbing the walls despite Jon and I fucking like rabbits most days.  Don’t get me wrong I love riding his beautiful long thick dick until he’s flooding my guts with his sweet tasting impotent negative cum and then collapses on top of me purring in the sexual satisfaction of what we had just done.  But right now, I want to get nailed hard, take it rough with Poz cocks filling me with dirty loads.

So I spent the next three days trying my best and failing miserably to keep myself from thinking too hard about this but can’t find a way to wangle time to disappear to meet these guys.  And then on Sunday my prayers are answered…

Jon’s dad gets rushed to hospital.  Being the good boy that he is Jon heads for the family home to visit and look after his mother, “I’ll come with you” I offer but Jon says no, “There’ll be too much hanging around with nothing to do, save your holidays.”

No sooner is Jon heading south than I’m breathlessly texting, hands shaking,

‘U up 4 POZZING me NOW?’, my phone instantly buzzes,

‘Hell YES!  We r both off 2day.  Give us ur address we r on our way!!!! ;-)

I assume I would go to them and never thought about hosting in our home on our bed.  Fuck I’m horned up now.

I dash to the shower, clean out and am wrapping a towel around me as the doorbell chimes.

I practically sprint to the door, breathe, breathe and open.  OMG! Their pix don’t do them justice and I’m instantly drawn to the muscles and bulges of Adam, who introduces himself, he’s standing proud in wifebeater and tented gym shorts…I’m instantly hard as my cock inexorably knows these are THE ONES so they know they have me!  I drag my eyes away from one Adonis to the other, however it’s not his beautiful chiselled features and big bright smile, “Hi, I’m Scott” who is stood in obscenely ultra-ripped jeans with a monster bulge to the left almost snaking its way out of the tattered fabric looking for release.

I back into the hallway and drop to my knees, lift the exposed jeans pocket to see his rock hard purple headed penis already with a bead of clear fluid hanging from the piss slip inviting me to lean forward and slurp on that sweet liquid.  “Beware it’s radioactive, we both are, no meds, high viral load and here to make your dream cum true.”

As my two new fuck buds close the door I am swept to my feet, towel drops to the floor as their hands caress my chest and nips as they man handle me into the lounge…My body is in sensory overload as this double act nibble and gently bite my ears, butterfly kisses on my neck and shoulders a tweak and pinch my nipples to full hardness.  I am moaning out loud gyrating my ass up against their hardons,

“God I want this and I need it right now!” I think to myself as I look to their faces searching for their lips as my mouth quickly finds Scott’s and I hungrily snaked my tongue inside and he moans into my mouth as our tongues dance before he pulls back.

“Our boy is ready…you’re sure you want our Poz cum?  Say it, tell us you want us to fuck our dirty loads in to your soon to be wrecked hole”

“Fuck me! I need it so bad…give it to me! Poz me up for my boyfriend! “    I all but shout at them as they quickly shed their clothes with Adam now nudging me forwards and pushes my head down to Scott’s mighty cock.  Up close I marvel as every vein twitches and throbs as the pre-cum flows from the piss slit and I breath in the intoxicating smell of sex and dive down taking all 9 inches in one swift greedy action. 

I gag, cough and splutter as I withdraw and repeat, my mind is spinning: A. that I’m actually doing this behind Jon’s back, B. a new sensation overtakes me as hands spread my ass cheeks and I feel hot breath on my hole and then C a sloppy wet tongue circles my hole and a slippery wet finger tries to push in.

Whilst I’d say I was good at deep throating Scott has taken control and begins to skull fuck pulling almost all the way out before ramming all the way in until his neatly trimmed pubes repeatedly crash into my nose as I impale myself on Adam’s finger that is now digging in and scratching around my prostate which makes my steel like cock bounce and drip pooling a puddle of clear liquid on the wooden flooring.

“Fuck this mouth is sweet, so hot...umm you..re….getting me fucking close to blowing in the wrong hole.”

“We can't have that,” Adam replies. “It’s wanted somewhere else.”   “here help me move our boy over this chair so I have better access.”

I’m manhandled and bent over the chair’s arm.  Scott bends down to whisper in my ear  

“Looks like you're ready, I think it's time for you to get pozzed up.”

“Fuck yeah!”

And Adam shuffles forwards, lines up his fat mushroom head with my hungry Negative hole, my every sense feel heightened and I could feel him guiding his dick towards my hole, he teases my outer ring and I feel a slippery trail of pre-cum being left there as both hands grip my hips.

It was thick, easily the thickest cock I’ve ever seen. My hole twitched again as he lined up at my entrance and slammed in.  My sphincter popped under pressure as the monster cock bust in.  I saw stars.  My ass felt like a ring of fire as I scrunched my eyes tight shut to the pain and I screamed,”Arrgh!  Fuck!  Holy fuck!” as the chair sped across the floor from my dry fuck assault.

Adam continued to push his dick into my ass I felt each vein on his shaft as he slid all 6” into me.

I could feel him my hole tearing.  As I panted trying to control my breathing I opened my eyes to see our neighbor in the flat opposite in his fluorescent green boxers ironing but looking straight at me!

• Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...

That image throws me completely and momentarily my mind forgets the pain raging around my hole.  “Oh fuck!” I cry out as my mind zones back in.  He’s stretching me more than I think is possible as it hurts sooo bad.  Every short stroke hurt as more of that fat slab of meat slides in, but I wanted his dick and toxic cum so badly I was willing to put up with the pain.

Scott senses this and leans down next to my ear “I know it hurts, but it’s the only way to open you up to our virus. It will feel good soon and soon our Poz cum will be flowing into you knocking you up for your man”  And then goes back to our sofa, sits down watching every action as he slowly wanks his gorgeous long dick.

He’s right, my hole feels wet to me and with less friction the pain is slowly easing and is being replaced by intense pleasure and certainly a fullness that I cannot justly describe.

"I'm all the way in now…bet you can feel the girth of my fat cock in you” he sniggers

“And now to breed you. I won’t last long, you’re so tight, and your ass spasms and keeps gripping my dick."

Adam picks up his speed jabbing hard with some long deep thrusts and quick short jabs, changes to an awkward angle and rams in hard

"Okay bud, I'm getting really close now, you ready for my Poz cum, you ready to be bred?"

"Yes, fuck yes! Give me your dirty seed. Fuck it into me." Is my response.

Adam groans loudly.  "Oh fuck, here it cums, I'm breeding you NOW!" 

My legs can’t stop shaking and with that he shoves hard and holds it, cock swelling and twitching. I feel his big mushroom head spew hot semen in my sphincter as a hot tidal wave fills my ass as he ejaculates deep in me, thrusting, moaning, injecting his death seed deep in my guts as he collapses over me and bites down hard on my neck.

“Marking you with my strain…welCUM to the brotherhood…say goodbye to Negboy”

I go slack under him, accepting his Gift into my body as his dick keeps spewing more HIV laden cum into my surely ripped and torn bowels with each thrust pushing all of the deadly sperm deep in my guts to do its duty.

Scott gets up off our couch leaps over to Adam to kiss him deeply, while he’s thrusting his spent dick into me for what seems like an eternity as they make out.  When they stop to breathe, Adam rips his cock out of my cunt.  I’m caught by surprise, still breathing heavily in pain but blissed out. Surprisingly, as I reach around to feel for damage to my hole, very little cum has come out.

Adam stands in front of me, “Clean it, you know you want to, taste yourself.”  He must have a sixth sense as I love to suck cock right out of someone’s ass and that makes me super horny. He grabs my head and pulls me to his cock.  The one that might just have knocked me up.  I slurp and suck eagerly tasting ass juice, cum and blood.  I am not naïve, that metallic taste is of course my blood and it’s strong or is it just my imagination that I can taste the virus in his cum too, a bitter taste different to mine and Jons.

Scott is heavily leaking precum out of his cock as he lines up with my boyhole,  “Ummm nice puffy lips to embrace my cock”

Carefully dipping in just a little and rubbing around my ring again I moan around the thick cock lodged in my mouth as Scott slowly and carefully starts pushing his cock in all 9 inches’ eases in to my slippery coated hole until I feel his ball sack resting on my bent over ass.  But before he starts pounding my hole Adam pulls his cock from my aching jaw and announces he has to go to take a PT session.

Climbing into his clothes he bends down to kiss me deeply, “ummm you taste good, see you later” then goes to his husband, I hear them kissing, then a slap followed by, “do your duty bud but don’t wear him out, I’ll be back in about 90 minutes.”   However, before we resume my conversion I ask, “Can we change positions, I want to watch as you knock me up?”

“Hell yes!” is the reply

I wriggle round on to my back to ease my aching arched back.  He pulls me down the chair a bit for better access, pushes my legs up, teases my hole with the head of his cock, smearing pre-cum on my puffy abused hole and gives me a quizzical look. I nod as he slowly pushes his cock through my ring, taking time for me to savour the experience until all 9 inches of his cock bottom out as I feel his ball sack rub against my ass crack. He kissed me and says. 

“You know I’m poz like Adam and shooting dirty loads,”

“I’m more sure than I’ve ever been that this is what I want, I want it so bad. Please give me your dirty load", I say.

This is a gentler fuck with long slow strokes with his magnificent cock almost fully withdrawn on the out stroke with his mushroom head pulling back on my anal ring before pushing in deep broken only by long deep kissing and tweaks of my nipples.  I sigh and moan in ecstasy on each in stroke as my prostate gets massaged and poked   producing a stream of clear liquid from my piss slit and occasionally some milky cum too as the pressure builds and my need to shoot strengthens with every   caress on my precious erogenous zone.  And then it happens.  Without warning, a slight tingle in my balls as my cock explodes, 4 , 5 shots whizz past my ear, one hits me on my cheek and the other pulses spew out on to my chest and abs. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I stopped cumming,

“Oh yeah, that’s it.  Your sphincter’s really gripping my cock tight when you cum....I’m getting close.  You want my load?”

With that he starts hammering home, my hole is so ready for his load. I study his face and watch for ‘that look’ on his face that says ‘I am going to cum’.  

“Fuck, it’s so hot knowing you want it so bad.”  Three more hard hammers and he screams

“I’m cumming so fucking hard in your ass right now,” he says nearly breathless and panting with excitement as we lock eyes…we are face to face making out “Yes, cum in my ass,” I’m saying, “fill me with that toxic load, give me your gift.  It’s what I’ve needed for so long,” I beg.

And with that he’s pumping his full balls inside me. He collapses on top of me breathing heavily, sweating. We are so “together” I feel his heart beat on my chest as his cock still is pumping away in my hole.  I truly hope his is the Poz load that is lethal to my system and tighten up my abused hole on his cock, hoping to squeeze out every drop of toxic cum I am becoming addicted to.

“Keep that up and I’ll be up for round 2” Scott says.

I’m too blissed out to worry and let my head roll back in time to watch my neighbour, who long since must have given up on ironing, cum all over their living room window.  We smile at one another and he moves off to close the curtains.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The doorbell rings…

“I’ll get that, it’ll be Adam back for another go at your sweet Neg, but soon to be Poz hole” as he slips his still rock-hard dick that has been plugging my hole from ejecting his precious load and swaggers to the door led by his steel like cum covered cock and opens the door butt naked.  I feel pressure in my tummy followed by a gush of cum that floods out in to the chair cover, “umm not sure how I am going to explain the cum stained material to my bf Jon” I casually think to myself!

It is Adam, who greets his partner with a sloppy kiss then asks, “Kept that hole primed for us to abuse further?”

“Of course, is the Pope Catholic?” as Adam rips his cloth off leaving a trail right up to me still curled up in post fuck bliss.

Scott instructs, "Suck his dick slut, you're gonna have to earn his nutt, our strain, our poison" he said as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed me onto this beautiful thick sweaty cock. I went to put my hands up and grab the dick but he pushed my hands way, "I gotcha, don't worry, just work on his dick."

While I blew Adam to full hardness, Scott was biting my nipples using his free hands to reach underneath my ass to roughly flick at my raw puffy hole. He'd lick his finger, shove in my hole and pull it out for a taste of his cum and my ass juices. "babe you're gonna have to taste this hole" he says to Adam

After fooling around like this for a while, they grabbed me, picked up from the chair,

“Where’s the bedroom?”

I was so horny at this point, I just wanted to be knocked up, fucked hard and deep, didn’t think about Jon and gave the directions to our big bed, was thrown face down as Scott immediately scooted between my legs, opened them wide and dove in with his tongue on my pucker.  I feel him add two fingers that are now scissoring apart with his tongue in between.

“Ummmmmm sooooooooo good” I whimper pulling off Adam’s cock just enough to get the words out.

“Hey Negboy, we’re going to try something…make sure the deed is done before we leave.”

“What? You should know by now I’ll do anything for you guys” I grunt as Scott continues to lay kisses around the outside of my puffy well-used hole with his fingers still pumping inside of me.

“Gonna stretch your hole beyond belief” a he scratches and digs further in my abused cunt.

“Oh yessss” I hiss not really knowing what I’m letting myself in for, “Yes I want this!”

“Good boy, good answer, you were going to get it whatever the answer was tho’”

I could feel precum oozing out of my dick. I couldn't help but smile at these two sexy pigs.  All three of us laid down on the bed with me in the middle and took turns being on top of one another, kissing grinding our dicks against each other…Pig Heaven.

I started to really deep throat on Adam’s gorgeous thick 6.5 cock spit and saliva drooling from my mouth and as I had hoped Scott moved to the other side of the bed and went back to licking and tongue fucking my ass. He was almost painful the way he grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them apart.

He was the more verbal of the two and would say nasty shit like, "yeah, suck his sick dick while I eat your boi pussy, suck it slut, get him good and hard!"

This turned me on even more and I was bucking my hips into his face as he chewed my ass lips scratching his scruffy facial hair across the delicate skin whilst Adam made my eyes water with his big dick forcing my throat wide as he skull fucked my mouth…and then all of sudden, the tongue fucking stopped and I heard him say, "He’s ready, just wet enough and still cum lubed, hey slut?"

Adam rifled through the nightstand and found a bottle of poppers.

“Here, you’ll need this”

I heard the lid crack open and then being pressed under my nose, I took four huge hits of poppers as I got ready for more raw dick hoping for a positive outcome.

Scott put his hand on the back of my neck and told me to get back to sucking dick and as soon as my mouth was around the head of his bf's cock, I could feel Scott pushing up against my slick hole.

He took no time splitting me open rearranging my guts as I sucked his bf.  The two of them seemed to really be enjoying this and as he picked up his rhythm, “This time we’ll wreck your hole, rip it up and flood the damage in our High Viral Load Poz cum” slap, slap , slap as his balls smack my ass.  Adam was rubbing his hands all over my back and at times I sensed that he was leaning forward to kiss Scott.

In no time at all he was pounding the shit out of me. So much so it wasn't possible for me to keep sucking. I had to use my arms to brace myself against this pig as his snake pistoned in and out of my ass.

I heard one of them say something nasty and the Scott pulled out of my sloppy hole. It wasn't but a few seconds before I felt Adam pushing in.

"oh yeah, fuck that boi pussy, rip him up with your big fat dick."

I winced a bit in pain and scrambled around looking for my poppers. After finding them and taking a huge hit, he grabbed my hips and pulled me up on my knees and mounted me doggy style fucking me deep and hard while kissing his boyfriend, “Huff on those poppers boi, time for men to work your hole” and slides four fingers in alongside Adam’s cock.

“Ah yeah, stretching your hole, let’s rip this up good and proper!”

Scott flops down back first on the bed next to me as Adam nudges me on top  of Scott,

“Sit on his dick”

I slid down it easily with so much cum lubing my cunt I took a bit of pride in going right down to his balls. As I moved my hips around getting him in me as deep as possible, he grabbed me by the back of the neck and roughly pulled me down to kiss and nibble my ear, "you ready for double the fun?"

I think I gulped audibly at that point, realising what was to come. but Adam squeezed a nostril shut and held the poppers under my nose, as the rush hit me I arched my back, relaxed and pushed out as much as possible as I felt Adam’s thick but shorter cock pushing against my hole and stop. I thought to myself, there is no fucking way these two big dicks are gonna fit, but he pushed harder and harder until the head loudly popped inside. In shock my head shot up and literally screamed in both pain ecstasy as I was dp'd full of raw POZ dick.  My ass spasmed and felt the skin rip and something trickled down my leg.  Cum or blood I guess

Scott lay there motionless holding onto my ass cheeks and Adam fucked me in a frenzy. Each time he went in deep I felt more of my guts rip, it felt like a traffic cone was being shoved up my ass…and yet I am loving it, pain and pleasure.

"You little slut, you're the fucking whore, aren't you? Chasing, wanting Poz loads, as many as you can get" Scott whispered in my ear as he too began to thrust in unison with Adam.

We fucked like this for a long while, at one point Adam leaned way forward and we all kissed.

"you want some piss in that hole too?" Adam asked?

I don't even think I had to answer because I could feel the sensation of something else filling up my well-fucked hole and it wasn’t long after that it was dribbling out all over the bed and Scott with each thrust. I never really knew who pissed in me but I was now and completely being tossed about by the urgent fucking, a total raw dick loving pig born and being bred.

Scott started slapping my ass, “Yep we got a bleeder here, one well ripped hole” feeding me the information I needed to know.  “Yeah massaging our Poz pre-cum in to your blood stream”

My hole was now so wide open.  Hot and sweaty we all disentangled and they pushed me into the piss wet bed, on my back, pulling my ankles above my head before Scott roughly slams his cock onto me.

Adam swiveled round and rammed his cock into my throat in a frenzied sp(l)it roast!

This went on for a long time and they switched positions, all the while, if I tried to move my hands or legs, they'd aggressively slap me, and I was back holding onto my ankles as they took turns fucking me raw with big hands holding onto my thighs and pushing my legs as far as they could stretch and his pumping was getting faster and faster until…

Adam shoved as deep as he could and shouted "I'm gonna cum! Fucking killing you with my cum. Yeah pumping my diseased swimmers in you, knocking you up good!”

His body tightened up and he kept slamming into my ass and continued with more thrusts, “Gotta get it to where it will do its duty boi.”  he grunted and swore and pumped his deadly load into my guts.

As he pulled out Scott jumped right in describing the sight of my ass dripping bloodied cum and slid his long cock in deep. In much the same way, he pinned me down and fucked me hard driven by desire and the job at hand he was pounding me hard.

I was almost to the point of begging for him to stop when he tensed up as well and in a few more thrusts he jammed his dick in as deep as he could and unloaded another wad Poz sperm into my guts.

"Here it comes!" he shouted. (sorry neighbors)  "Your POZ baby!"

I felt his cock throb and throb as he spurted in me as Adam stroked my hair and kissed my face, telling me what a good boy I was, and how I was being knocked up.  As Scott continued with tender thrusts a sense of euphoria hit me knowing I was joining the club... let go of my legs, kissed me and said "baby, that was one good pussy."

I was spent. They were spent. We all laid down on the bed for a short while, I looked at the clock on the nightstand and realized that I had just taken dick for almost 2 hours straight and I wondered, "surely now I must be nailed with their stain?"

Almost as reading my mind they chime in with “That should have done the trick.  We both have a very HVL the Doc wants us on meds right now but not until we know you are seroconverting bro.”

“Bro” I think, “Yeah! Welcome to the brotherhood” as Adam shoves a pig-tail butt plug in my abused hole.  “Gotta let our dirty cum soak in, you don’t wanna lose any do you?”  I shake my head from side to side, NO.

We shower together, we all went downstairs, they got dressed and as they kiss me goodbye "Call us when you’re sick, we’ll then know you're in the club and come back to celebrate.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Jon was acting weird after he got back from looking after his parents.  It could have been the realisation that his dad or any of us are not immortal, but deep down you and I know the real reason why.  He didn’t believe my tale of knocking over a bowl of yoghurt as an excuse for the stained chair cover or why my hole, in his opinion was looser than when he last fucked me.  No matter how much I tried to convince him it was all in his head, he just knew what I’d been up to especially when I started to come down with some unseasonal flu like symptoms which I tried to pass off as hay fever, not daring to mention I ached all over and basically felt like shit!.

He talked me into taking a few days off work to recover.  As soon as Jon lefty for work I started to dial Adam & Scott boning up immediately just thinking of the fuck session we were about to have, but before I finished flicking through for their numbers the doorbell went.  I scrabble to pull up my trackie bottoms but go to the door bare-chested.

At our door was a guy I thought I knew but didn’t know where from...in a heavy French accent I hear, “Errrm, Hi, err hello I’m Jean-Marc, I live opposite with my wife Marie………”

Completely off guard and in a thunder flash remember being fucked with him watching me as he ironed. “Ah, yes I remember” now it was my time to be nervous, “Errmm I’m sorry about a few weeks ago, err, I meant to close the curtains but we just got carried away.”  Feeling brave adding, “I think you enjoyed it too if I remember correctly?”

A big grin breaks across his face, “Yes you could say, thank you!”

Come in, I feel like shit and will catch more of a cold staying in the doorway like this, “I promise won’t pounce, unless you want me to?”

Sit down, can I get you a drink?

“No, no I’m good thanks” he now nervously replies.  “I’m not sure why I’m here, really. Marie is away with work and she loves to spy on our neighbours peeking in to their rooms hoping for a flash of nakedness or if they think no one is watching them engaged in sex.  It’s a huge turn on for her, really gets in the mood.  I know I like being submissive in bed with my wife, letting her take the lead in sex especially if we have spied someone.”

His frankness has my cock twitching and I see him stare at my tenting track suit bottoms, especially as my cock is leaking like a faucet and there is already a sizable damp patch.  I sneeze a couple of time, blow my nose as another wave of chills crash over me and teasingly he continues.

“I love it when she rides my cock, pulling hard on my nipples, until I shoot into her. Then she turns around and sits on my face and tells me to, Clean up your mess, you cum sucker. Make sure you lick every drop of your hot gooey cum out of my pussy. I want to see cum on your face when you're through licking me clean."

Fuck!  I am so horny right now.  I could easily rape his straight ass this instant so strong is my need to fuck and spill my hopefully potent seed.  I rub my hands over my shivering body and adjust my lump of iron cock which just throbs and twitches at the lightest touch.

Jean-Marc sits there open mouthed, watching my every move, his immaculate light fawn chinos straining to contain what looks like a sizable cock in his pants.

My emotions were running wild and then he says

“I have never looked at a guy like this before, yet here I am happily married yet checking you out. I can feel my heart racing in my chest. I love the taste of my own cum and since watching have sex with your friends” quickly adding, “not your husband…I have wondered what another mans cum would taste like.”

My head was spinning.  He looked cute enough, in that straight-guy way: well styled light brown hair, blue eyes to match his polo shirt and a slightly comfortable body.  I guessed him to be in his early thirties. He was a little taller than I am, maybe 6’4”.

We spent a few minutes on boring small talk until I had to run our bedroom to get more tissues and he followed.

“Damn, that’s some bed.”

If he wasn’t straight I’d have thought what a cheesey come-on line, I also would have explained that as a metal four poster it is great for bondage sex, but I didn’t want to scare him away just yet.

“It’s a pain in the ass to move, clean and change linen but we think it’s cool.”

“If I had the strength I’d show you It’s great for pull-ups too.”

“Is that the secret to those huge arms?”

If he wasn’t straight, I would have assumed for a second time he was hitting on me.

“How big are your biceps?”

Lying I tell him, “I’ve no idea”  

“Wow, I doubt my small hands could even get around them.”

I decided to go for broke, flexed my biceps

“Wanna try?”

He was on me before I knew what happened. In a second he went from brushing his fingers across my bicep to kissing me so hard he almost knocked me over. He started maneuvering me towards the bed while making a terrible attempt at pulling my trackies off so I made it easy on him by stripping down naked and pulling him onto the bed with me. He chewed on my lips and neck for several minutes while roughly massaging my pecs and nipples, then sat up on his knees so abruptly I assumed our fun had come to an end. He stared at me smirked and winked with that look that says “I want more”, then slowly pulled his polo shirt over his head to reveal a smooth, muscular chest and a slight belly with the start of some love handles.

My cock began to throb and leak a string of pre-cum it was harder than it had ever been and drew his attention. “J’adore ta bite. You have a huge cock,” he said, smiling a big broad smile.

“Thanks.”

“Can I try to suck it?”

He was clumsy, too fast, and kept gagging every time he tried to deep-throat it. I grabbed a handful of his hair and forced him to slow down and I have to resist my building need to skull-fuck a load down his throat. I had to give him credit for trying, obviously no experience with guys. I rolled him over on his back, pinned him down, and licked his smooth chest. I was having fun and took my time, working down his torso until my face was hovering over his cock. I opened his chinos, pulled his cock out of his briefs, and tried to give him the best blowjob of his life. I lick around the shaft, causing his cock to bounce and produce a pearl of cum, then swirl my tongue around the head and swallow his cock whole until I press my chin against his balls.

“Purtain!,” he cries, “Fuck” then moans as his eyes roll back, I tease until his gasps signal I’m bringing him close, over and over, edging him milking his salty pre-cum until he begins thrashing about,

“Non!, non, “Je ne peux pas prendre plus!”  “Sorry, I mean I can’t take this anymore, please let me cum?”

As he strips out of his chinos my toes find the waistband of his briefs and he laughs when I yank them down around his knees. I feel him kick his underwear off and my cock is so hard it is pulsing with my heartbeat in unison with Jean-Marc’s.

I lean up and kiss him again, my hands moving over the tight muscles of his arms and chest. I reach around his neck and pull him towards me as he again breaks into that ‘Cat got the cream’ look.

Jean-Marc grinds his cock against mine. “We’re crazy.” He says.

I nod, concentrating on not letting the touch of his cock make me shoot as I reached into our nightstand for lube and poppers, a brief thought filled my mind, I cannot do this, I am almost certainly Poz and we do not have any condoms, but the urge to breed and stealth Poz my first conquest just as quickly pushes that thought to the back of my mind. I lubed my rock-hard cock up, then grabbed his cock and pulled him forward before he could change his mind. Straddling me, he reached behind and maneuvered against me until we were finally lined up face to face.

“I want to fuck you,” I growl. “Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!”

I wanted to grab his hips and thrust all the way in balls deep so fucking bad that I think my eyes were watering as much as my nose, but I allowed him to take his time and slowly push his tight pucker against the head of my dick. He huffed and puffed on the poppers, winced as his full weight is applied with the pressure and tension growing until my slimy cock tears through with obvious blinding pain. he can’t help but scream out, holds his breath as he slowly sinks deeper down the length of my dick as his oh so tight anal muscles gradually ease their vice-like grip, releasing a desperate gasp from Jean-Marc and only starts to breathe again once his ass cheeks are resting on my manicured pubes.

His ass muscles tensed and grip with the initial wave of pain. I encouraged him to relax, to go slow. His eyes were closed tight and sweat began beading on his smooth chest and forehead. He looked so fucking sexy at that moment skewered on my cock waiting until the pain begins to recede.  He senses I am waiting for his approval to proceed so he meets my eyes and nods. I kiss him again, and I couldn’t resist any more so push even deeper into his guts as I pump his ass like a piston.

He has a look of amazement on his face “Purtain!…Fuck,” he cried out. “I can’t do it. I can’t take it.”

I assured him he could. I continued pushing my boner up into his guts, he’s trembling with eyes closed tightly shut, I then slowly began raising my hips. Only after his pained expression eases do I begin to slowly pump his hole, he takes each thrust with a soft grunt, his hands clutching my pecs and never once does he try to pull away. I began pumping harder, producing copious amounts of pre-cum making for a slick movement as he finally begins to relax, loving the way he would make this little yelp every time I go too deep. He finally opened his eyes, looking at me as if for the first time in wonderment his now smiling eyes are locked on mine

I wrapped my hand around his neck and pushed him to the side, rolling with him until he was pinned under me. Pushing his knees to his chest, I began slamming his ass as hard as I could. He tried to reach under his leg to jack off, but I kept swatting his hand away over and over until his breaths became shallow gasps. He grasped my arms as though clinging for life and shot a massive load all over his chest and face without even touching his dick. A second shot of cum went over his head and the third dumped across his neck and ran down onto our sheets.

“Merde, j’ai juste cum!” 

The look of horrified wonder spreads across his face, “Putain, putain, incroyable” barely audible in a whisper Jean-Marc says to himself as a little voice inside my head shouts POZ HIM!  POZ HIM GOOD! brought me over the edge I toss my head back and I shoot massive loads deep in his chute my cock is throbbing as ribbon after ribbon of red-hot life changing cum rockets out of my fat mushroom head. flooded his guts with a massive load and I relished every second of it.

I came so hard I felt light headed and faint.  I’ve never shot that hard before” I tell him omitting the reason why I came so hard. I’m hot, cold, sweaty and shivering all in the same instance euphoric in pleasure. It was fucking worth it, regardless of the repercussions.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

As my (fuck)flu persisted with fever and massive night sweats Jon insisted I get tested so here we are at the local clinic.

I pull into the testing center and I can feel my cock stiffen, the head wet with precum; upon entering the centre, I ask the clerk "I need to get tested.” Looking up from his computer, the guy answered "Yeah, sign in here and fill these out, please?”

The receptionist handed me a clipboard with questionnaire which I diligently complete and return,

“Thanks, wait for your name to be called out”

There weren't too many people in the waiting room and I scanned the room looking to see (a.) if there was anyone we knew or (b.) someone I/we fancied.

Was a NO

On the other hand, was positive

I steer Jon and we take seats across the aisle from a hot looking Daddy-type.  He had had sexy salt and pepper well cut hair, a goatee and a nice-looking build with a few tattoos.  He wasn't overly muscular but did have a well-defined body.  In short, I certainly fancied him.  We make eye contact, smile, nod and begin a little chit chat, we learned the Daddy’s name was 'Bill', he was 45, and was at the clinic to get tested, he was a bottom and he learnt we were an ‘open’ couple and versatile.  “I’m probably Neg he volunteered, but as I only bareback, I test regularly”, he remarked.

I replied giving him my most charming smile and slipped it into conversation that we pretty much only bareback."

“Nice,” he replied, making definite eye contact again.  “Can I get your numbers?"

We exchanged contact information just before ‘Bill’s’ name was called…he got up wagged his ass almost in my face as he picked up his newspaper and bag. 

“See you later,” I said, thinking as I grinned 'Oh yeah.  I’m so want to get a piece of that ass Neg or not’.

Twenty or so minutes later Dr. Hussain, appears with forms in hand, calls my name and leads us to his office.

“Nice to meet you”

I pause hold my hand out, “Andrew … I’m Andrew … I mean …errr sorry you already know that!”  He had a kind face and smiled, a lot, I figured he was about twice our age. We settled in to the chairs provided, me directly in front of the Doc and Jon by the corner of the couch while the good doctor was busy taking notes.

“What brings you here today?”

“I need to get tested again for HIV”, I smile,

He bats back with a smile, “It’s what we do here…” adding “how long ago did you last test

“Ummm…must be about three months ago, I guess. 

“Most guys don’t test once a year if they’ve been sexually active, some never do...afraid of the results”

“OK”, I look him over again as Jon fidgets in his chair,

“Why did you say ‘need’?  I’m trained to discuss safe-sex practices and ways to lower the risk of STI’s and HIV infection…so you can ask me any questions you have “

Before he can finish I shake my head, “Its ok I know all about safe sex practices, but in real life I loathe condoms and I’ve almost always fucked or gotten fucked bareback.

My frankness doesn’t shock him and I continue,

“I’ve knowingly been having risky sex” 

He just stares at me, I’m staring at him and notice his clothing was a bit small for his build and definitely hugged him tight in all the right places as I could see he was sporting a very nice building bulge in his crotch.  The longer the pregnant pause lasts it’s obvious to me his cock is hard – I know mine is

He turns around in his chair to give an even better flash of his erection and grabs one of the test kits opening it to prep it for me, “You need to rub this along your gums and when done pop it in the solution.”

Without taking my eyes off him I take the swab from him, take the HIV test as my cock pulses in my pants, and in my sexually-suggestive way I can I as I swab around my gums, wriggling my tongue at him and hand it back. 

I swallow, I’m almost flush, and he’s just sitting there smiling, calm as you like – I want sex with him

It felt like five minutes, but was only seconds before he began asking questions about my current sex life.  I told you I’m active active….

Jon coughs an interruption saying it might be better if he was not around to allow me to be honest about my sex life.  He bent down and whispered, “I love you” as he left the office and returned to the waiting room.

Dr Hussain looked me in the eyes and asked if I practiced safer sex.  I looked at him and said that I did not and smiled.  He shook his head and went on with his questions.

“Do you know your sexual partners or their history?”

“Usually, NO I do not,” I said with a smirk “Mostly all are anonymous.  I love the thrill of the chase…”

“You allow them to ejaculate in your mouth and anus?” he asked.

“Hell, yes I do, don’t want to spill a drop!” I replied.

“How can you do that knowing you have a loving partner?

“He’s cool with it, we have an Open Relationship and he is encouraging me, no wants me, to be HIV Positive.”

“And you went along with this process knowing it will damage your health?  He really wanted to know.

“Oh yeah because having cocks repeatedly breed my ass and hearing and feeling men shooting their loads in me is the greatest empowerment that there is for a bottom gay man and I once I have my Positive prognosis confirmed I’ll pass my strain on as a dominant Top,” I replied without blinking an eye.  “Despite the safe-sex propaganda it’s fun to chase ‘n’ have the freedom from fear of catching HIV or AIDS.”

He continued on with his exam and other questions about my sex life such as how many partners, where I met them, where did we have sex, and so on. 

I told him about Scott and Adam and their “friends”, his patients perhaps as an unmistakeable pricking up of the ears and slanting of his sexy eyes was a definite give away.

They didn't coerce me or force me into anything. When we did it, I was begging them to POPZ me ... I wanted their cum to convert me. I can never thank them enough” and as a real shocker, “Oh and my married neighbour” I shamelessly announced.

“Husband and husband?” he hopefully asked?

“No, man and wife.” I defiantly told him

He continued, “The husband I presume?”

“Definitely the husband – I’ve never been with a woman.”

Looking over at the test we both saw one line, “Umm probably too soon after infection for the antibodies to show but I have to admit you have all the signs of seroconverting so you had better refrain from sex with anyone as at this stage you will be extremely highly toxic, the highest spike in your Viral Load, millions in fact. I had better send you to get some blood tests done to see exactly what diseases you have subjected yourself to…and you need to inform your neighbour before your actions set off a mini epidemic.

Then he announced that he was almost finished, but, he wanted to do an examination. “Undress and get up on the couch, lay on your side and draw your knees up.  I am just going to ask a colleague in to assist.”

I did as he instructed and waited like a good boy.  My cock was hard, pressed up against my abs and leaking pre-cum with each heartbeat and pooling on the paper towelling spread over the couch.

This is one of our technicians Tim who is here to assist me and act as a witness if necessary…His hands were touching and pressing various parts of my body, I instinctively went “Ouch” when he pressed various glands,

“Ummm just as I suspected.  I need to do an anal inspection…with your recent activities this should not hurt.”

I felt the coldness of KY Jelly being applied and finally an index finger slowly being inserted in my ass.  I suppose out of reflex I spread my legs further apart and bent my knees higher giving all the access he needed.  I felt his index finger rubbing all around inside me.  It took a while but finally he began to touch my prostate.  Slowly he rubbed it in different directions.  He continued rubbing it slowly.  I could stand it no longer and let out a gentle moan as my sphincter on natural impulse clamped down tight.  He removed his finger but told me to stay where I was.   I was also sure that he purposely leaned against my arm and I could feel that nice bulge I had seen.  He seemed to be very well hung and I was loving it even if it only lasted a few seconds.  The internal inspection was over way too fast.

"Well, I can see it’s no use giving judgmental moralizing.  Medication is the answer for a promiscuous man like you as I can see your immune system has failed fighting Seroconversion. 

Once I have the bloods done I am sure we can confirm your status but I think we both know what the result is.  So, you can join your boyfriends and choose your options. I have an opinion, that you should immediately go on medication, the decision is yours."

“Tim please do the blood works and inspect his penis for any obvious signs of other infections.” 

I obligingly rolled over and sat up, my rock-hard cock proudly standing to attention.  Tim was a hottie in his dark blue scrubs, quickly asking me to pump my arms so he could see which vein was the most prominent, in a flash I responded, “The one on the underside of my dick, look!”

“I had noticed” he smirked, whispering, “It is your mobile number listed on your forms?”   I nodded “Yes”

“This arm, sharp scratch is all you’ll feel.” And in no time 5 vials are filled with my deep red liquid.

I’m sure he licked his lips ever so slightly as he asked “Do you mind if I look over your penis?”

With a big broad grin, I tell him, “You can look and touch as much as you want!”

His warm hand engulfs my cock and he gently squeezes the straining skin downwards pulling my foreskin tightly over the head of my cock causing yet more pre-cum to well up from my piss slit.  He scoops it up with his free hand and licks it off his fingers, “Ummm sweet” is all he says quickly followed by this will sting as a swab on a stick is inserted down my urethra.

“Oh Jesus H Christ!” I yelp, “wow that does sting”

“You may have an STI, well will send this for testing too” all the time (absent mindedly?) gently wanking my erection, “I’ll cum if you keep doing that” I remind Tim,

“Oops, sorry I forgot. You can get dressed and report to reception.”

Jon is waiting patiently idly flicking through year old magazines and with an arched eyebrow asks,

“Well what did he say.”

“Most probably POZ but will have to wait for my blood results to confirm...”

My name is called before I finish telling Jon and the guy on reception, why are they all so hunky?, asks “what day and time suits you to come in next week for your results?”

I sneak a peek to make sure Jon isn’t looking and flash him my biggest brightest smile, “What time do you want me?” in the most flirtatious way possible.

He turns the brightest beet colour, “Is lunchtime good for you, say 12:30 on Wednesday?

I tell him, “I’ll be here ready, willing and able!”

• Upvote 3

Just for you DX21685

Seven long days drag by.  Jon refuses to have penetrative sex with me until my status is confirmed so I just have to make do with hand jobs in the meantime, says he only wants me to top him once we know for sure I’m not firing blanks.  Grrrr!  I’m soooooo horny and need to share the virus I know must be daily coursing through my semen building their toxic payload.

He’s got me soooo worked up as we hatch a scenario for his pozzing, finally agreeing to playout an anonymous hook-up fantasy.  Fuck I’m hard and leaking all the time we talk.

Finally, the day comes, 12:15, 15 minutes early, I’m pumped and cannot wait for the confirmation results, Jack the receptionist I met last week who booked my appointment, looks flustered, the centre is overrun with hormonal women for the Family Planning Clinic.

“Sorry Andrew, the Women’s Wellbeing time has overrun and I double booked you, your actual appointment is 1pm, “My mistake” he says winking at me.  “Hang on for a mo and I’ll….”, he coughs before saying in a too loud a voice…”Take you for a coffee to apologise”  It’s so loud everyone looks up and stares at us.

As he talks at his fellow workers he walks around the counter, “I’m off for a quick coffee instead of my lunch break” and gently guides me out of the main room.

“OK Jack, don’t be too long…you can see how busy we are.” Is the chorus reply.

“Follow me down these stairs” says Jack and I’m almost running to keep up with him, “Quick in here” he motions as I follow him in to the Centre Worker’s Male Restroom.

Once inside he all but drags me into the one cubicle, locks it and is kissing me, hard, his tongue quickly forcing its way into my mouth.  His free hands are massaging my crotch and my cock immediately responds.  Now he’s unbuckling and popping buttons, his jeans and tighty whites fall around his ankles and he wriggles free of his clothing.  High on lust I’m out of my clothes too, spin him round and drop to my knees, pull his buns wide apart then dive in to feast on his winking hole.

“Mmmmmm” is all I can manage “that’s a great hot ass you’ve got there Jack” as my tongue flicks across his hole then going up and down his crack, I slow the licking, and I feel him pressing back against my tongue forcing just enough pressure so it pops inside his willing hole. 

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh… fuckkk… fuck… Andrew… Oh Godddddd…. So good…so….fucking….good”

It must feel incredible, if I say so myself, his groaning and begging just keeps me forcing my tongue in as deep as I can, so hard in fact my tongue and jaw ache.

“Ohhhhh…Godddd” he utters again, “I’ve been a bottom 1000’s of times”  Pant, pant. “I soooo need Pozzing.”  Pant, pant, “I've taken 1,000’s of anon loads” Pant, pant, “With no luck so far, so with you…I know my time to convert is coming right NOW!”

“Ohhhhh Godddd… Andrew, please … Arrr fuck… fuck me Andrew… please, please… please breed me”, my tongue pops out of his ass for the first time.

“Oh yeah boy…., you ready for this poz cock?”

“Yeeeessssss”, is the response, his whole body now shaking in anticipation!

“Yes, what?” 

“I want your cock… I want your POZ cock Andrew” 

I’m not going to refuse, am I?

Standing, I kick his legs further apart and press down hard on the small of his back making his wet exposed hole ready for action.  I rub my leaking cock around his ass lips…

“You ready for this?”

“Oh God Yes!” is the breathy reply.

Copious amounts of pre-cum ooze from my piss slit leaving a layer of lube around his entrance as I then press my bare cock against his wet hole, teasing as the head just parts his pink lips and then I pull back out

"Come on, don’t play games with me, fill me up with POZ cock!"   he’s demanding

"Aaaaah!" he groans, as I push all the way in in one swift action stretching his anal passage until I’m balls deep.  This feels so good and fulfills my darkest fantasies… I want these feelings to go on forever! 

“Do it Andrew, fucking do it, do it NOW!”, Jack all but screams

I’m pre-cumming like crazy making for a slick passage, means I now can easily slide up his hole and it feels fantastic with my cock pulling his ass ring open with each inward and outward stroke.

I know I’m not going to last long, Jack obviously knows it too and wants my first known toxic delivery

Jack is wanking with a frenzy and his back is shining with sweat and I’m guessing his climax is building.

“Oh yeah…oh yeah”…he says over and over again, his right hand a blur as he self-pleasures, all of my efforts are solely on giving Jack what he wants and what I need.

I jab harder and faster as I’m almost there

"Please breed me. I want your poz cum up my hole."

I gab his hips, pull them back as I ram home HARD as in the same instant my boiling balls pull up and fire rope after rope of thick highly toxic baby makers in his guts.

“Take my Forever Gift….Welcum to the club…Bug Brother!”

The stimulation or words are obviously too much for him as I feel his hole clamping tight around my cock in spasms and hear splatters against the cubicle wall.

“YES!…YES!....Oh yes!...thank you, thank you!” he shouts just as someone bangs on the cubicle wall

“Coffee break over Jack.  It’s one o’clock and Doctor Hussain is ready for Andrew’s appointment.”

“Fuck! It’s Tim, I’m busted!”

We quickly uncouple, my steel rod of a cock covered in pinkish cum and ass juices and isn’t going down any time soon whilst Jack frantically scrambles to put on his clothes and is out of the door like a scaled cat without saying another word.

Slightly dazed I turn around to see Tim standing there with a ‘cat got the cream’ grin across his face, “Mind if I clean up for you brother” as at the same time drops to his knees and swallows my dick until my pubes are buried deep up against nose.

“Ummm tasty” is all he says as he pulls off…”Come on, the good Doctor is waiting for you.”

“Come in, sit down Andrew.  Now before we run through the results do you have any questions?”

“No! I just want to know if the results”

“Are you sure you are ready to learn if you’re HIV+ or not?  Wouldn’t you rather have your boyfriend present?”

“No, it’s fine I can handle whatever the result” 

He paused, took an intake of breath and said “Your test was Positive. We estimate your infection to be have been at least three months ago. As I told you at our last meeting you really should go straight on medication for the best possible outcome health wise”

“Nah.  Take medication? Not yet. Not sure when I’ll choose to begin. Right now there’s no need, I want to embrace who I am as a POZ person”

I had a raging hard-on the entire time he talked to me.

What if he noticed, who cares?

Dr Hussain looks stern, “Be careful who you have sex with. You are very infectious, your viral load is very high, currently a 2.2 million and might well continue to rise for a while, you should avoid sexual contact, or if you do you must inform any potential sex partner before engaging in sex of your status and always use condoms.”

I tell him, “I don’t think so, I’ve never used them in the past so will not be using them now. It’s my choice, I’m thinking about my needs right now.”

The Dr shakes his head and asks, “Any regrets?” 

“You must be joking Sir!  I’m able to meet amazing like-minded guys and make connections much deeper than I would have before. It’s liberating and inspiring. At this moment in time I feel on top of the World.”

Tim the Technician cuts in, I think this conversation is over don’t you doctor?

“Yes, yes, you go and talk him through his next appointments and see if you can make him see sense to begin medication.  I can see I’m wasting my breath!”

“Come with me stud to my office in the next room…please sit down….now we will need to make a series of appointments to do bloodwork to see what is happening to your CD4 counts”  yhen adds almost in a whisper, “nice work on Jack.  Poor lad, desperate to be Poz, in fact he only joined us so he could hook up with new cases of HIV infection.  I apologise if you feel he mis-used your medical notes but once he saw your results he knew you were the lucky one with a HIV factory between your legs and needed your gift.  Let’s hope he’s your first born Poz baby.”

I got back to my car feeling euphoric and tingling with excitement.  I was incredibly turned on almost creaming my pants thinking about pozzing my partner Jon whose sick mind created this wonderful perverted situation; I’d had a lot of sex chasing this bug and testing poz just now was the result of all that enjoyable work, culminating in consummating our relationship with Jon carrying on my DNA..no, our soon to be shared DNA.  I immediately phone Jon with the good news, but only get his voicemail, “Hey bud, this is your soon to be Poz Daddy, call me, be home cleaned out head down, ass up, ready to fuck”

An evil grin crossed my face, thinking Jon and a lot of other men will end up HIV+ because of this boy’s rock hard diseased cock.  My dick twitched, throbbed and spurted 5 or 6 loads of virus laden spunk in my underwear.  Happy days!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Apologies for the long delay with the conclusion of this story, too busy at work and spent on other stories, enjoy!

Andrew shows up at home excited with a big smirk across his handsome face,

“tonight’s the night” he thinks to himself as he unlocks the door…

“Hi hon I’m home”

I keep quite perched on the foot of the bed, naked ass up head down my hole cleaned out, winking ready to be fucked.

I hear my POZ partner enter our bedroom, “Oh yeah” there’s rustling as I look around and watch him throw off his suit jacket and tie, he’s pulling off his crisp white shirt over his head and throws it on the floor.  I reach over and undo his belt, flip the top button on his trousers and lower the zipper.  He frantically is pushing them and his tighty whities lower and with some awkward thrashing manages to get the whole lot off in one movement to stand naked before me, his rock-hard cock menacingly pointed directly at me.

He lightly brushes his dick across my lips, and I lick the head, the shaft and then his balls knowing how much he enjoys it.  Next, I feel the mattress move as he climbs up on our bed and begins exploring my body, much like our first time together,

“I’ve thought about this for long time," he says, running his hands over my back and shoulders, tenderly touching my sensitive nipples for the first time with his fingertips. He pinches one of my nipples playfully. 'Seriously, though, tonight is the night I guarantee we truly become one, POZ brothers, you’ll love it, I promise babe.”

My heart is pounding, thumping loudly in my chest, anticipating what would happen next barely believing I am willing doing this as Andrew rubs my naked upper body, telling me to relax but when I begin to feel his hands on my body, teasing and exploring, my cock nearly explodes there and then as I am so turned on. His tongue slowly licks one nipple in a circular motion then the other is sucked hard ending with a nip between his teeth knowing it’s all hot-wired to my cock which is bouncing and drooling pre-cum like a leaking tap.

The foreplay was incredible. “Gonna make you wait for it, we’ve got all night!” I am near delirious with ecstasy as his hands caress my body, fingers pinch and pull on my nipples until they are erect, sore with a dull ache then slowly gives my smooth belly and thighs some attention but avoids my leaking rock-hard cock.

Now, he is massaging my legs, up and under my ass to roughly knead my ass cheeks, I could feel my hole opening and closing by his actions...I can’t stand this anymore and scream for it. “Oh, please just FUCK ME.  FUCK ME NOW!”

“Wait!” is all I’m told as a response

Pliantly I am rolled on to my back, pushing my legs to my chest, and delving into my ass with his tongue.  I gasp loudly as Andrew’s tongue briefly flutters along my ass crack before pulling my cock back through open legs and dives in for a tongue flick of my pre-cum soaked cock lapping at the tasty gland, his warm mouth bathes my shaft from balls to tip, slurping noisily...then swallows me whole, shocked I all but flood his mouth with cum there and then!

He didn’t stop, kept going, kissing, licking, teasing me with his tongue until I was all but a whimpering wreck.

With my legs pulled and pinned to my shoulders, I hook my arms around my legs to hold them in place leaving my exposed ass up for grabs. I scream in pleasure as my man's tongue again oh so lightly butterfly kisses around my hole sending waves of electricity like sensations throughout my body.  Now he’s sucking on one of his fingers then he presses it in my willing ring that no longer guards the entrance to my soon to be Pozzed asshole.

"That feels good, don't it babe?" as he continues to massage just inside the ring, my body responds to the intrusion of his fingers scratching the tender flesh of my anal lining

“Gotta get you primed for this babe” 

I ‘m so turned on in ways I cannot describe and soon I’m trusting back on his fingers with the ultimate goal of getting his POZ cock inside.  We both grunt in satisfaction at the pleasure he’s giving.

Finally, Andrew relented.  "OK," he almost whispers, moves up the bed so we are face to face “Please………………………………..,” I say panting in need.

“Yeah?” he said looking at me right in the eyes.  “What can I do for you?”

“Please, I need to feel your dick inside me, I need to feel you fucking me, I need to feel you cum, I need your Poz cum, I need your charged load flooding my hole, I NEED YOU TO POZ ME!” I was shocked to hear myself say it.  I did really want him to pump me full of his virus!

"Fist a kiss." Andrew said. He places his hand on the back of my head and brings his lips to mine, our tongues met, lips mash together, kissing hard passionate kisses and now he’s biting my lower lip, pulls away and nips harder, his teeth break the tender sensitive skin and I immediately get a burst of metallic taste in my mouth he pulls away with a trail of saliva following. "Yeah babe, you’re going to be OK" He said with a full-face smile.

"Yes...... I need this"

Our erect cocks sliding against each other. He bent down to bump his cock towards my hole. Rubbing it on my hole just makes me moan as I push out to try and get his cock to tag onto my hole I was so horny for him to fuck me.  He eased his cock inside me more carefully than I expected, I scan his face for emotions groaning as he begins to fill my ass up with his thick hard cock an inch at a time.

“Oh, babe” he whispers as he bottoms out balls deep inside me “Hon…” he breathed, and begins to pump in and out, slowly at first, but gaining momentum fast.

He leans down and whispers in my ear, “You have the most amazing ass, a tight velvet glove for my dick to infect and destroy with my toxic load.”  Toxic, The magic word…I feel his cock twitch and grow further in my chute as his thrusts pick up in force and speed…stabbing at my innards, changing directions, driving me wild as I thrash about pinned under Andrew. 

“Harder,” I gasp, even though I am sore.  It is a trigger for him pounding against me, out of control, and begins to grunt with each thrust…I look down as best I can to see his groin push up and down on me, the pain and concentration means my own cock has shriveled to almost nothing, bouncing about limp and impotent.

From a loving making love slow fuck Andrew’s pace and face has change, a stern look stares down at me like I’m some worthless whore as his granite like cock jabs in different directions stretching to taring point my delicate anal lining.

Andrew cries out, “Oh, babe, your ass is sucking the poisoned cum out of me!”

I push my butt up to meet his crotch, holding it in place as he gives a last incoherent shout, and again rammed against me, hold position and I feel it a hosing of hot lava bathing my guts as his dick spasmed inside of me as he shot his load.  His mouth covered mine, claiming my lips and thrusting his tongue in my mouth.

“Yeah, Hon, this is what you need my POZ seed, knocking you up.  Don’t worry about anything, you’ll be safe, I’m with you all the way” he whispers and then switched to kissing and licking my right ear, my most sensitive place, as I melt under the onslaught on my neck and ear

His rock-hard cock smashes into me for several more thrusts and is then torn out of me. “Clean my cock!”

Andrew’s pink cum and ass slime covered cock is rubbed across my lips gently opening my lips as the last of his tainted cum dribbles out over my cut lip and then thrust deep down my throat, I gag, pull back, breathe and swirl my tongue around leaving his cock squeaky clean

“Hon, oh, God…I feel sooooooooooooooo empty now!  Fuck me again.  I want more of your hot POZ cum inside of me, I want that monster dick of yours to rip me to pieces again.”

“Your wish my command!” he said, and kisses me on the mouth.  My hand reaches up yank hard on his nipples

“Oh, yeah, baby, that’s it. 

“Gotta do it now, gotta fuck you hard.” I could feel his cock grow hard again, hot-wired to this stimulation

“Here it comes fucker,” he says ramming the whole length in to the hilt in one motion, his thrusts going wild, his balls slapping against me.  

“I want to watch my dick go in and out of your hole,” he said, pulling all the way out, ramming hard back in as he began to thrust more deeply.  “It looks beautiful, pink Poz cum frothing out around my dick, you know what that means……somewhere up there my Poz babies are burrowing in to your system knocking you up.  Welcum to the Brotherhood babe.”

I pushed back against him, wanting to be as close as possible. “Do it!  Finish the job Hon.” And that seemed to stimulate him.  and started to pile-drive fuck me, just pure animal lust, his breathing getting heavier, the rhythmic slap of his skin against mine, balls slapping my butt cheeks, sweat raining down on my body as his dick pummels my insides, each stroke bringing him closer to climax and my infection. 

“Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh,” he said, the sound exploding from his lungs. 

“Here it is, take your second toxic load…” and he rammed into me with an incoherent shout.

Again he pulls out and straddles my chest for me to clean his cock which I happily do but with half of the hard Poz rod down my throat a I feel hands scooping up the river of freshly planted cum running out of my hole and down my ass crack.

“Waw therrrrrr fuck!” I try to say before Andrew forces more cock down my throat and says, 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

“I'm sure I have the job done already, but I brought some friends along…. Hi POZ guys, let me introduce you to Jon my NEG boyfriend, ready lubed with my poisoned loads ready for you to fuck him a few good toxic loads worth for insurance."

After pulling his cock out of my mouth he immediately kissed me and stuck his tongue in my mouth to prevent any protestations until I calmed a little, then started planting soft little kisses on the side of my neck.  I leaned into him as a sign of acquiescence so that he had better access to the sensitive skin as I shivered and squirmed a little at the gentle, teasing touch of his lips around the back of my ears.

My man continued “I invited my Poz Daddies Scott and Adam to share our tainted DNA with you making sure of your conversion.  Enjoy their cocks, I know I did!  I’m here alongside you all the way babe, you’re so going to love having them wreck your hole fucking you up good and proper”

I hear a voice from behind Andrew “Hi I’m Scott” as I feel his poz cock grazing my thighs and nudging my balls then felt something warm and hard at my hole as Scott’s long Poz rod is slowly pushed in with just my boyfriend's poz load for lube.  “Oh, It’s nice and sloppy, open and no longer tight, but still going to be worthy of my dirty cum loads.”

"Fuck, this is sooooo hot."   I murmur to my boyfriend enjoying the anonymous attention as Adam stands to one side of us, watching the action play out, gently fisting his stubby thick cock with his drooling pre-cum making sloppy slurping sounds as his hand moves up and down the shaft.

Scott laughed as he slid in and out of my fully opened hole and asks "Wow, you’re really into this.  Fuck, when I first saw you at the clinic I never thought I'd ever get inside your hole blasting my infection in your guts." As he picks up his pace

"Hell, yeah, this is amazing." I can’t believe that was my immediate response!

Scott asks "You want me to cum in you?"

Teasing him I reply "Yeah, but first ask Andrew, I’m his boy."

Giggling he replies "I’m not fucking Andrew this time, it’s you I'm breeding.  Do YOU want my poz cum?"

There was only one reply I could possibly say:  "Fuck yeah, mate.  Shoot your hot nasty poz load into my negative ass!  Knock me up! I want YOUR POZ CUM!”

“Too late, one load in your cunt already and the second is well on its way Neg Boy, so tell me you want it whore!" He demands. “Tell me you want me to breed you. Tell me you want my dirty poz load to flood your cunt with infected seed!"

Upon hearing this I am immediately moaning and begging for more "Please," I beg. "Please give it to me! Please!  Give me your poz cum!"

That sent Scott over the edge as every muscle in his body tensed and twitched as he pounded my hole even harder, as if to force Andrew’s virus further into my body.  Scott yelled, "You're such a cum slut, take my poz load NOW."  The dirty talk, the length of his hot cock, my bruised hole and battered prostate made my eyes roll back in my head and pure gibberish spews from my mouth as I feel his cock unloading in my guts. I was in heaven, as was Scott who collapsed on top of Andrew, with his cock still lodged inside my hole.  They hugged and kissed, he pulls out and I feel some cum dribble out and moves around to my face to feed me his still hard cock..I inhale the sex, cum and ass smell then open wide to receive.

“Oh yeah a nice cut lip to wipe my Poz baby batter over and work into Neg Boy, gonna make sure we knock you up.” And he smears the slime over the inside of my mouth… I’m distracted by what’s happening as Adam steps up.

“Now it’s my turn, need to plug that hole ‘coz all that dirty bloodied cum is running down your balls.” As he rams his coke can thick cock completely inside me; I could feel prickly trimmed pubes pressed close up against my butt cheeks.  He pushed himself up as far as he can into me.

“that should keep it in place for a bit longer, now turn around.”  Andrew climbs off me and I got on all 4s as Adam begins to eat my ass.  Now I was in ecstasy moaning and pushing my ass back on Adam's tongue.  He tongue fucks my ass and jabs his fingers in too for about 10 minutes, with me cursing at him, “Shit that hurts as he scrapes at the soft skin…“just getting on with the job to make sure IT takes”  jabbing his sharp fingernails into my cunt and works my ass raw as I squirm on the bed.  When he finally pulls his fingers from my hole he buried his tongue back in.

“That’s it, pig, the taste of blood. You’re primed for my demon seed.”  and then turns me over and we made out once more so I can taste myself and the mixed Poz loads on his lips and tongue.  

The whole time his cock is rubbing in my ass crack and poking at my hole.  I can’t take any more, spread and then wrap my legs around him as just then his cock head slips in my willing ass.  As I grab his ass to pull more of his Poz Rod inside me, now about about halfway, he looks direct into my eyes “Good to go?”

"Don't stop now.” I say, “Fuck me."

I lost my breath as Adam slides his cock all of the way in, holds for maybe a split second to let me get used to his wide girth.  Oh, the mixture of pain and pleasure is amazing and before I can relax into it Adam must have thought that it was OK to go as he began pounding away making my limp cock bounce around my thighs leaving a snail trail of thick sticky pre-cum smeared across them.

“Yeah it feels so good fucking all those loads squishing around my cock.  Oh yeah just look at all that pink spunk foam leaking out around my cock, fuck look at that, it’s getting me close….ready to give you another dose of Poz sperm.

Andrew and Scott both start kissing me and I just kept kissing them back saying "Fuck Me, fuck me"

And it didn't take him long before I felt his cock expand ready to cum.  He started breathing hard, sweat dripping on me so I slid my hands down his back and grabbed his ass hard.  He looked at me as said, "I'm going to cum in your ass."  I said, "Do it.  Cum in me." His ass muscles twitched as he shot his cum in my cunt.

"Shit! I'm cumming Neg Boy... fuck, I'm shooting. Pozzing your boi pussy.” I felt his cock begin to pulse as his diseased jizz shot from his coke can cock with each throb adding to the previous loads and my blood.  As he continued sawing in and out of my abused boi pussy, the final drips of sweat splat on my chest as with one final thrust a huge gob of cum shoots from my piss slit as my flaccid cock responds to the ‘hit’ on my prostate.

“Wow!  Fuck that was hot but I aint finished yet” says Adam before noticing my lifeless dick, “Good to see all your effort is focused on your Tops, your Gift giver’s enjoyment and I did mean Tops as in plural!” 

"Alright now let's get my cock in this little Neg ass too." Scott said with glee.

"No you can't, there is no way it will fit, you can't." I begged, but it went unheard as Adam spins my body on top of his and with no effort, rams his fat cock back up my leaking cunt, it was so loose and wet all I could do was just moan in pleasure at being filled again as he entered me. In a well-practiced manoeuvre, Scott moved in, lined his cock up to my already stuffed hole as my bf shoves poppers under my nose, “Huff on these, your so gonna need it” and as I sniff deep and begin to feel the heady warm rush, Scoot forces his long thin cock in next to Adams.

I threw my head back and squealed out loud at this new intrusion on my already ripped and sore hole.

"Fuck, oh fuck you’re going to tear me in half." I yelled as he pushed his cock head in, clench my fists and tears rolled down my face as I tried to fight the pain, but his cock pushed until it started to disappear inside me, deeper and deeper until his body was touching mine only stopping with his balls pressed against my asshole stretching my hole beyond what I thought was possible. "Oh Fuck, stop, you're going to destroy my asshole, OH FUCK!" I yelled, sweating hard, as he shoved deeper into me. I didn't know how long I could last like this, two huge cocks dominating me, splitting me in half. They however didn't care less, the second he buried himself inside me he started thrusting, I could barely breathe and gasped for air.

"Oh, Oh... Ugghh... mmm” quickly followed by “yeah... yeah..." and yet the pain started to subside as they quickly got into a rhythm of Scott’s drew his cock out and slowly pushed it back in, each time my ass relaxed even more until unbelievably I was actually starting to enjoy the absolute fullness of this fuck…something that my bf quickly noticed too.

"Mmm yeah you like those big cocks in your ass. I told you it would be fun." Andrew said and I looked back at him with a slight smile on my face, caught red-handed enjoying this rape. Just as he shoved his steel like dick into my face, this time I willingly took it, anything to distract me from what was happening at the other end of my body….and started sucking as if my life depended on it!    Thinking to myself, ‘As long as I was here I might as well try to enjoy it.’

"Yeah look at my little bitch, I told you he would come around to being converted." Andrew said still plunging his cock in and out of my throat.

Scott just powered on power fucking with Adam just lying there plugging the gap.

"You like that babe?"  Andrew asks as he feeds me more poppers as he momentarily withdraws his cock from my mouth.

"Tell me hon. Tell me you’re loving it. Thank me for arranging your conversion party?"

The pain is intense, my ass feels like it’s been turned inside out but I manage to murmur "Thank you" my mind and body too poppered and fucked up to resist or say anything else.  However, as my body got used to the stretch and pain became pleasure I begin to add, “I love you hon…. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." Repeating the words over and over like a chant until after 20 minutes of full on DP fucking.   My ass burned and I could feel the cum splashing out from my hole with every one of their thrusts stabbing at my insides.  I felt Scott and/or Adam thrust harder into my hole then distinctly felt at least one cock spasm as another load is blasted in me.  I don’t know who as I was too exhausted to know.

As they got up from the bed a pig tailed butt plug is inserted to keep those POZ loads in my ass to marinate and incubate my own Poz baby. I looked up at Andrew searching his eyes for some kind of idea what he was thinking…and he was smiling.  I felt a deep sense of peace, I can now admit to being a ‘Poz Chaser’ but no sooner had I flopped back on the mattress I passed out from exhaustion.

• Like 1

I don’t know how long I had been asleep but it was dark when Andrew roused me, “Here’s a nice cold beer to celebrate, gotta keep you hydrated and ready for the next part of your special night.”

“Adam and Scott are taking us across town to that old sleazy Fort Club, I’ve found an old pair of white football shorts and this wifebeater for you to wear ‘coz you won’t need anything else.”

Andrew helps me dress, puts his hand down the back of my shorts and as he rips the butt plug out, I squeal, well, just like a pig.

By the time we arrive at the club plenty of pinkish cum has leaked out leaving a telltale wet patch across the rear of the shorts advertising my cumdump status.  As we pay the entrance fee I can’t help but notice signs saying it’s the 10th Birthday Party night of ‘Poz Night, for HIV Positive men and their admirers, NO free condoms or lube available tonight’

Still on wobbly legs I lead the way and push through the doors into darkness.   Blinking hard it took a brief moment for my eyes to adjust, to see the crowd.  In the centre of the room was a huge dance floor; dark dirty music pumped out loud and the strobe lights flashed through the dim red background lighting to highlight a brief glimpse of men fucking in a daisy chain with others making out or dancing and grinding butts hard up against crotches.  

Before I can compute what I’m seeing the rushed beer coupled to a cool autumn night air meant I needed to pee and piss right now!  Now a gay club isn't a place that Andrew and I have spent much time in but been in enough of them to know that the bathroom in a club like this has lots of sex usually going on in them….but needs must.

I stumble in along the dark corridor, down some stairs and then am hit by a very strong smell of piss and an even stronger smell of alcohol alerting me that this is not one of the most salubrious toilets I’ve ever been in as the sticky floor testifies with dirt, grime, piss and cum making it a hazardous journey just to get to the urinal.  There’s barely enough room for more than one person to stand at the trough but I notice it does have a disproportionate number of cubicles….. Decision time.  At the last minute I have to piss so make for the trough and relieve myself just as a couple of lads barge in to the toilet.  As I shake the last drips off a tall skinhead in bleachers, a body full of tattoos and an unmistakable blue rinse Mohican muscles in alongside, he looks around directly at me and grabs hold of my hand wrapped around my soft cock.

“I’m here to celebrate, just got me test results and need to breed!  You, yer sloppy cumdump get your sorry arse in that cubical and bend over with your face down the pan.  Now!” he barked orders at me.

Shit scared I did as instructed as he wielded a flick knife, my heart pounding and wishing Andrew, Adam or Scott would come find me as I fully knew what he meant by ‘test results’

“Please don’t I’m negative” I lamely plead and am sure I would have pissed myself if I hadn’t just been.

“I’ve come prepared, my evil jagged edge PA is in and I’m ready to go celebrate on your hole” as he whacked his steel like dick against my butt cheeks.  He rips the knife down the back of my singlet until it just hangs there in pieces…. next my shorts with a slice of the seam they, like my hole, hang saggy and open then he very aggressively started poking my puffy, sore hole with the head of his cock and rams in hard just at the same time as his hand firmly slaps across my mouth to stifle any cries I made and rampantly pumps away grunting with every in thrust, hard, fast and animalistic with no finesse or respect for me.

It was only at this point that I realized all the moaning that was going on in this bathroom. I know my head was down but I could swear that all the cubicles on my right were emitting grunts of pleasure that the skinhead was now making himself.  I heard others enter the toilets and someone say, “Wait your turn for the cumdump, I’m next.” Then some muttering that sounded like Andrew but with all the grunting and fucking it was hard to be sure.

Although there wasn’t much room in the toilet cubicle the Skinhead’s rutting was so violent with that PA ripping through my skin that his butt smashed into the toilet door on each out stroke that it echoed around the block like a barn door banging in a hurricane!   I had trouble giving his cock any attention it deserved but luckily it was only a few minutes of gut numbing pounding before he let out a much louder grunt than anyone else in the entire bathroom as he thrust as deep as he could and pumped his High Viral Load in my bloody chute. As this anonymous Skinhead’s cock throbbed out it’s dirty load he collapsed on my now sweaty back and shouted for all to hear.

“After that, conversion is almost certain for you slut”

He said it louder than I had wanted and I heard laughter from the rest of the bathroom, whoops and talk of “way to go” and “yeah poz the dumb fuck”

The skinhead finished cumming and pulled out leaving my hole gapping wide with spunk and god knows what running down my legs and left the cubicle, saying

“I’ll see you later for round two, or is that round twenty in that whored out cunt tonight?”

I was just about to get up when, with no surprise, the other young lad guy came in the cubicle and began to push his cock up my sore ass and the dirty blonde-haired guy began to fuck me, “Yeah, just so you know we’re both highly toxic mate.”  I spread my legs and began to push back, trying to avoid my legs cramping up, but he just saw it as me enjoying a bareback fuck.  “Fuck yeah a dirty Poz chaser getting what you wanted eh?”

After a short time, his breathing got heavier and heavier and I knew I was getting another load up my abused hole as I felt his cock spasm as he came, the jets of cum flowing deep into my body.  The unseen guys cheered the lad on, the room ringing to the sounds of encouragement of “Fucking breed him,” and “Knock-up his cunt.” 

When he pulled out my ass burned and I suspected it was bleeding again from the abuse. 

"Now." He said grabbing his cock. "Time for a taste." He brought it close to my mouth, I smelt the bloody slime coated cock and I opened up and he forced in. I gagged a little but it didn't stop him, and with a hand on the back of my head he held the cock deep in my throat. “Now clean up your mess.”  My eyes watered as I saw a huge black cock push through a previously un-noticed glory hole as bubbles of pre-cum oozed out of the piss slit …like some spitting snake. 

You can't believe how horny I was and suddenly how MUCH I wanted to feel that cock in my ass, God what was happening to me, all I want is to feel more and more cock. 

The young lad saw me staring and shuffled us round smirking, “Be a good pig, pull your arse cheeks wide and back up and service your next Poz Top.  Good ol’ Winston must have knocked up or recharged all the regulars here and once they’ve had his big black snake few other men match up to his length, girth and stamina.”   He started to push me back onto Winston’s cock and of course it oh so easily slid in to the hilt in one go.  

“Fuck yourself on my daddy aidsbone, boy.  Yeah those POZ loads feel great around my cock, mmmmmmmmmmmmm your hole is warm and fertile for my deadly seed”  The unseen black man said in a low, steady, deep, calming and hypnotic voice that totally possessed me as I started to rock back and forth fucking myself full on his beautiful cock.  Gently at first until I got used to the length but soon was picking up speed as I swayed back and forth faster and faster. "Oh fuck, that's intense."  I grunted as 12 inches of black dick was swallowed whole by my greedy pig cunt, a combination of pain and pleasure with a cock thrusting in and out at both ends I recognised how violating it was, but right here, right now I also understood how essential it was. It was like a switch had been flicked inside my brain as I needed to be fucked like this all the time. "Just give it to me." And boy did he!

My world now revolved around these cocks abusing me.

"Good," he said. "Daddy wants this too." He thrust his hips upwards, forcing his rock-hard rod deep into my body.

"Oh my gawd!" I yelped, as we heard air and cum noisily being pulled in and forced out with each stroke. The more I moved on his cock, the harder and thicker it got.   

“This boy is a complete cock and cum whore” the Daddy all but shouted, now taking control as his cock rifled in and out of me harder and harder. His thrusts were forcing me forward more, gagging on the young lad’s cock buried in my throat with its bitter tasting pre-cum continually coating the roof of my mouth.

“Getting me close, boy” the Daddy said.

“Work this venom out of my balls, son.”  “Can't hold back, boy” 

He slammed into my hole, the flimsy divide wall rattled as dust and dirt showered down I could hear him grunting like a wild animal. “Making, ummm, an umm old man very happy!”  I knew it would not be long until his cock pumped a large load of AIDS cum deep into me.  He continued to fuck my hole, increasing his rhythm smashing into my ass as his load was shooting into my wrecked hole. 

“Here it comes Son. You ready for it?  My nasty toxic bug.  My pure, potent strain of poz cum.  Daddy is going to corrupt you, convert up, fuck you up big time boy” he said. 

Beg me for it!  Beg me, pig!  Be the stupid boy who begged to get pozzed-up by his AIDS Daddy."

"Please, Sir, poz my hole, add your strain to all the others!  Destroy my hole."

Arrrrg! No meds….ever!.....Highly toxic,” his breathing now ragged as he huffed and puffed his no longer calm words at his point of climax, and with that the cock pulsed several times, he began grunting as his balls spewed out their load, completely emptying his nuts into my piggy guts.  As the last spurts drained from his rapidly deflating cock, whispering through the partition Welcome to the club, AIDS pig.  You are now completely fucked.  I've just given you one of the nastiest strains of HIV on the planet.  Hope you never regret taking my load."

My mind went in to a spin, was this guy for real?  Was he just talking shit creating an even sleazier situation or am I now completely fucked?

I knew then that my arse was going to be sore tomorrow for sure.

“You sloppy cumpig,” the lad growled “Hold your sweet arse right there ‘coz I bet Benny Boy on reception has told all the regulars that there’s fresh meat, Neg meat in trap 1 talking all loads.

I’m impaled further on his cock, not from being turned on by his talk but by the next cock to slip in my gaping hole, “How many loads you got up there whore?”

“Enough,” I manged to whimpered around the hard cock lodged down my throat. “You're gonna get one more!” as the unidentified man hammered away, his big balls slapping the glory hole wall, thump, thump, thump.

“Take it! Take it all!!!!” He pumped forward a few more times, leaving my hole awash with more cum.   As I got bred the lad grunted as if he too was about to cum and grabbed hold of the base of his cock tight to keep from fully blasting off just giving me a small taste of tart cum.

I was about to change positions as my thighs were burning and my back ached when shuffling from behind the partition had one cock out of me and another rammed in my sloppy, used, and raw hole.

The lad began talking to me again, “I reckon Benny has the cameras switched to the bar monitors for all to see you in action….yeah there’s three cameras in here and two next door to capture you getting fucked from all angles, you see my dad owns this place so I know all its secrets.  Wonder what your friends think watching you taking all these anonymous diseased cocks?  D’ya reckon they’re watching your premier performance?

A few frenzied thrusts alerted me to another load about to be delivered with a grunt and then he pulled out.  “C’mon let’s get you moved upstairs to the sling or fuckbench to finish your night off said the owners son as I staggered off behind him like a trained puppy dog.

• Like 2