Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?

CDNbbR

Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?  

499 members have voted

1. 1. Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?

• Yes I'd love to be bred by BBC
    • I have and its true what they say "Once you go black you never go back"
    • A dick is a dick just breed my hole already!
    • No it's not something I'd be into

At first this question made me laugh because as a bottom cum slut, I like to get fucked by any cock. 

I've had lots of BBC, enough to know that stereotypes are just that: "Stereotypes."  Not all blacks have huge cocks and they don't all have a specific approach...

Having said that, most of the BBC i have had has been the kind of experience where I have to bite my tongue while getting fucked to keep from declaring my love and adoration.  I've had similar experience with WBC, but it's not nearly as common as with BBC. For me it's not the size thing, but the attitude and approach.  There is often this focused attitude, energy that I feel when getting fucked by a BBC that totally sends me. For me, my usual desire when getting fucked is the cum. That changes most of the time when I am getting fucked by BBC and I love the fuck process as much or equally to the final cum deposit.

Case in point. I recently went to Palm Spring for a sex vacation (went to a gay resort), so I got a lot of cock. They all blend together in my mind, except the black guy I hooked with. It's hard to explain, but the way he fucked me touched me emotionally as well as physically, something I have come to associate with black guys. It's like I fall instantly in love lol. He did happen to have a huge cock, both girth and length, and he was very into working the second sphincter. That's never been huge pleasure spot for me, usually feels kind of uncomfortable physically, and hurts if forced, but hearing his pleasure response when he was working the head of his cock in and out of it had me in total bliss. I'm not usually one for long fucks and sometimes find it tedious if the top doesn't have technique, and he announced before he came over that he liked to take his time. I loved every second of it and missed him as soon as he was gone. He had me in all sorts of positions and had a sweet but assertive temperament. He left me gaping afterward and I savor that fuck still.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Powersubbtm

I feel fortunate to have been spitroasted by 2 BBCs who then switched positions at two different parties while everyone around us was watching. Looking for more!

I love taking cocks of any color, shape, and size, but BBC is my favorite.  I currently have two black bulls who bareback me on a fairly regular basis.  Unfortunately, they live several hours away and I live in one of the whitest counties in a mostly white state.

What do I love about BBC?  First is the size.  I've been told it's racist to believe that black men, on average, have cocks that are longer, thicker, and harder than white cocks, but it's certainly been my experience.  Second, black men (in my experience) tend to fuck harder and faster and last longer.  I've had many white guys shoot their loads in a minute or two but if the cock is black I know I can anticipate a long rough ride... just the way I like it best.  By the time I have a load of BBC cum dripping from my hole, I know I've been fucked and that I'll still be feeling it the next day.

Spontaneously, I went to sex party at Heart O'Chicago from BBRT & was the only white, so I got gangbanged by the other 11 black & Latin guests. Other white pervs had RSVP butt no show. The other bottoms even bred me, which I really loved. None of them were particularly hung or gorgeous. Unforgettable Valentines Day 2012, plus I could mark that off my bucket list...lol I don't think it would have been nearly as HOT if I tried to plan it. The Host was the last to breed my sloppy hole. Party lasted a few hours & I gave our host a generous cash tip to cover room & refreshments that he provided. No names or info was exchanged butt i wish I could see some of the pix, hmmm maybe not....LOL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Years ago at the local sauna I met a thin 19 yr-old African kid. He kept saying "I like your eyes" which I found unusual. After hearing it a few time I realized he was saying "I like your ass" which made more sense at a sauna.

He had a huge cock but also with a big bent, more than any other cock I've seen. He fucked me (bareback) that night but we also kept in touch until he moved away. He would call me when he was horny. I could feel the bent while he fucked me and I liked how verbal he was when he was ready to shoot.

• Like 1

Not only would i like to, but -- after years of lurking -- i have finally joined this site to proclaim my need to be bred by Black Men. The first time i was fortunate enough to have it happen, i instantly knew what i was made for, which is to be the Black Man's pussy, available for His use and entertainment.

I have had Big Black Cock many times and often are well-hung but not always. I know a couple of Black guys that bottom because their cock is so large that many guys can not handle their huge size.

I picked "I have had BBC and Once you go Black you don't go back" but that is not true. I am a POZ CUM FREAK & will take ANY load from Men that Fuck RAW. My family knows I am gay and my brother even teased me after meeting a Black friend of mine and he said "Once you Black you don't go back" & I said NO, I have been back & forth & back in forth many times.

NOTE:  Do NOT beg for a Big Cock & then complain that it is too big, or you cannot take his cock. This only fustraites the guy with a Large Cock & he may never give another bottom his cock.

• Like 1

When I was first actually taken and broken in to bottoming, it was done by a black guy hung with about 9"-10" and average girth. After several training sessions, he got me to enjoying it I quickly became addicted to bottoming and especially for BBC whenever the opportunity came up. In the years since being broken in, I've had the opportunity to be use by 3 other black cocks and all have been hung well over the 8" and average girth range, but the 9" to 10", being pretty much my limits. At this time, I have 2 BBC's that are wanting to hook up, but it hasn't happened yet due to not being able to gets schedules aligned. I will accept any cock and cum, but BBC does go to the front of the line when possible for me.

I already told my top that I would never cheat on him unless it was with an older heavyset black man with a 10 inch cock. At that point all bets are off and I'm taking it raw without regret. My top laughed, but agreed that it would be my one freeby.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, FillMyArse said:

Have had quite a few BBCs - mostly raw too. Some of my hottest fucks have been with BBC guys.

I don't think I have ever had a Black Man attempt to use a condom. It is ALWAYS Bareback with full intention of BREEDING my ass.  I am much more Open & Direct nowadays and I never hear mention of condoms unless at the bathhouse -- I will occasionally find a guy who wants to use a condom & I tell him fine, but you need to find another ass to fuck because I am a POZ CUM FREAK that loves getting fucked raw and loaded with Multiple Loads.

I have also found that Black Men that know how to dance better are also better sex partners. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing

hell yes ! 

used to work in the bay area and went to steamworks in berkely a stones throw from oakland. all the brothers would come out and play.  i had my ass up face down on the bed-open door

by default - nonload refused -had no choice but to take all the BBC that wanted in my ass. they would be all coy and careful not to push their cock all the way in. i had to clamp down and swallow it.  I'd hear -dang! then the real fucking began.  never was into BBC but you know what they say when you go black....  oink 

Love me some balck men breeding my cunt! I think its just the extreme contrast between skin color that makes it a turn on becuase I have also had amazing fucks with white guys and terrible fucks with black guys. So I can say one is way better than the other. 

in the last 20+ yrs that i have been a bareback bottom i have had to have over 1000 men fuck me, and although i have no true preference asi feel it is my purpose to be a cum dump for any and all cocks... i will say that by far, the biggest roughest most degrading, make me bleed cocks that have been inside me have all been black men.  i have had some monster non black cocks, but most of the ones i remember have been monster black cocks

• Like 2