Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?

CDNbbR

Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?  

498 members have voted

1. 1. Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?

• Yes I'd love to be bred by BBC
    • I have and its true what they say "Once you go black you never go back"
    • A dick is a dick just breed my hole already!
    • No it's not something I'd be into

On 12/29/2017 at 5:52 PM, TheLeshii said:

This is such a strange question. A good dick is a good dick. Why do you care how much melanin it has?

Have you heard of something called a fetish? I have that fetish and love getting fucked by BBC. There was a black guy that used to breed me every time we met at the sauna. I loved getting fucked by him because he would keep thrusting after shooting his load, get hard again and breed me again.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2017 at 10:53 AM, tallslenderguy said:

I've had lots of BBC, enough to know that stereotypes are just that: "Stereotypes."  Not all blacks have huge cocks and they don't all have a specific approach...

Having said that, most of the BBC i have had has been the kind of experience where I have to bite my tongue while getting fucked to keep from declaring my love and adoration.

My partner and his roommates are black, so for the past couple years I've been fucked almost exclusively by POC. After my first night at their place I knew it was hopeless for me to deny my craving for them. During the start of the pandemic I made the decision to quarantine with them and that was the beginning of the end for me. I started 2020 in full slut mode but now I'm a 100% owned bitch and don't want it any other way.

We're friends with another couple, both black, and the bottom of that couple has the littlest dick I've ever seen in my life. It's adorable because it gets rock hard and it's not even 3 inches. We make out and rim each other, and he's the most amazing cuddler ever and his hard line is just like mine - hands off the wiener. Also his asshole actually feels like it starts sweating when I slide my fingers inside. He's everything I aspire to be as a bottom.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have, but honestly the quality of the cock is the same regardless of race.  For me, playing with black guys (or any other race) is based on attraction...and BBC is no exception here, in my personal experience.  I've had good BBC and bad BBC, just as I've had good and bad with any other type of guy.  

16 minutes ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Literally every other night hah. My buddy has 12 inches under his belt and been fucking me on the weekly for years. Its what made me realize fisting myself really wasnt a huge leap when ive been taking dicks as big as that for most my life.

I have been fucked by BBC and just love it. My preference will always be to have BBCs in my pussy.

On 3/4/2022 at 11:22 PM, hotpussyboy said:

I have been fucked by BBC and just love it. My preference will always be to have BBCs in my pussy.

I don't prefer BBC but I have taken more than a few.  The most recent time was bent over grabbing my ankles in the parking lot of an abandoned building being railed by a very thick (thicker than a beer can at the base) and very long black dick left me gaping, bleeding, with blood cum and piss streaming down my legs had to walk home feeling like a used up whore and of course I loved it.  I just wish it had been a group breeding me.

All cocks are fun, big ones are even better. I got fucked by 4 huge cocks this weekend, the 2nd largest of them happened to be black (and he fucked me for almost an hour which made him my favorite, rather than the fact that he was black), the other 3 were white guys who I very much enjoyed too. I also enjoyed getting fucked by several average sized guys.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2022 at 4:05 AM, 120DaysofSodom said:

Literally every other night hah. My buddy has 12 inches under his belt and been fucking me on the weekly for years. Its what made me realize fisting myself really wasnt a huge leap when ive been taking dicks as big as that for most my life.

Im so jealous lol

19 hours ago, speedo21 said:

I don't prefer BBC but I have taken more than a few.  The most recent time was bent over grabbing my ankles in the parking lot of an abandoned building being railed by a very thick (thicker than a beer can at the base) and very long black dick left me gaping, bleeding, with blood cum and piss streaming down my legs had to walk home feeling like a used up whore and of course I loved it.  I just wish it had been a group breeding me.

Wow I need to visit so you can take me to these places

i swear bbc is a mind opening dream state next to being fucked by god kind of experience. black tops know what theyre doing and will dig deeper and deeper and make you feel things you never felt before 

• Like 2

It's something I never thought about until one night the video booths place in Providence, I wrote a story on this site about it before, I let a guy get me messed up on poppers and Then followed him to another booth and he got me even more out of control horny for cock and then offering me some Puffs on his pipe that sent me over the edge and I was just desperate for cock cum and took it anyway I could get it. They left me dripping jizz from everywhere and before I could make myself presentable and leave a black guy came in with his cock already out and stroking a waving it towards me saying he watched me through the glory hole and since I enjoyed those guys cum I'm going to love his and he started laughing telling me that is f***** up as I am right now I'll probably become addicted the moment I taste his jiz and he was so right. I know it's probably a cliche and not all black guys have big cocks but this one certainly fit The Stereotype and he was right about everything because I am hopelessly addicted to big thick hard throbbing vieney black cocks.