Death Order

Chapter 10

I woke up in a dark room. I was strapped to something cold under me. My last memory was being fucked by the Doctor and my Priest after they injected me with their A.I.D.S blood. I was still naked, and a little cold. Panic was starting to set in. I was scared of this unknown. I didn’t know if this was the escalation that was being talked about or was this something completely new. 

A flame broke the darkness, more like a torch. A hooded figure moved along the walls of the room, slowly lighting more torches that hung on the walls. As the room became brighter and brighter, I could see that the figure was wearing the robes of the Priest. What alarmed me more about his figure was the mask that it wore. The mask had round eyes, covered by what looked like a dark glass, as I could see the reflection on the flames. The nose extended from the mask at least a foot in length and ended in a sharp point. I knew I had seen this mask before, and it quickly came to me. It was a mask that people wore during the plague. Jesus what the fuck was this. 

I could faintly hear soft voices, growing louder as time inched by. When the voices were loud enough I could hear the rhythmic chant that was being repeated over and over, I did not understand the words, yet as they spoke I was mystically hypnotized. I began to relax, fear escaped my mind and peace replaced it. I could see the Priests enter the room, thirteen in all, each taking a place around the table, each face hidden by the same mask. 

“Upon the alter, our sacrifice is displayed” a deep voice spoke, “he willingly gives himself to darkness, to death”
    There was a soft clicking noise coming from the rest of the Priests, as the anonymous voice continued. 

“Tonight, we pass on our disease to this sacrifice, inching him closer to death” 

Each Priest removed the cincher from around his waist,  tossing them towards the walls behind them, which opened their robes, exposing their chests. This was the first time I really felt afraid of the unknown. Maybe it was the talk about death that was freaking me out. I watched each one carefully as they removed their robes, and what ever article of clothing they were wearing under them. I watched for any type of instrument that they could be carrying that would end my life any minute. 

All thirteen were now naked, expect for the mask, standing around the table. I slowly scanned trying to understand this whole thing. When I go to the Priest standing near my right hip, I stopped. The Priest stood there, face covered with his mask, yet I knew him. I knew the tattoo on his shoulder. He wasn’t someone that I saw in this place, this was someone that I knew outside, hell he was a friend that I knew for years, until he moved.

“Mike?” I asked

There was no responses. The Priest stood there with the palms of their hands pressed together in front of their chests, as if they were praying, while their cocks all stood erected pointing outward from their bodies. 

I could hear a rattling sound coming from above. Out of the dimly lite ceiling above, two chains slowly lowered. Once in the light I could see that there were two hooks attached to the end of the chains. I panicked and started to fight the restraints holding me to the table.

“Calm your mind and body” the Priest standing above my head. 

The chains stopped, and four Priests stepped forward at my feet. Two took hold of my legs at the knees and held tight, while the other two released my feet from the restraints. My legs were quickly moved upwards until my ankles were placed inside the hooks, then were tied there using soft leather strips. I was pulled until my ass was just hanging slightly over the edge of the table. this caused my arms to stretch further above my head. 

The chains suddenly started to widen, moving my legs further away from one another, opening me. My ass opened and exposed my hole.

“It’s it time my brothers, to bring our sacrifice into the fold. It is time to add our new Priest.” 
    One of the Priest stepped up and slide his cock into my hole, slowly pushing in until he was fully in. I could feel his balls against my ass. His hands grabbed my ankles and he began to pump his cock in and out of my hole. His chest rose and fell in an hypnotic way, that all i could concentrate was on his chest, his nipples and their movement. He continued to pump in and out of my hole, teasing his cock head against the muscles of the ring. Each time he pumped in, his cock head rubbed against my prostate, causing my cock to jump and leak pre-cum all over me. As he fucked me, time lost all meaning and seconds seemed like hours. I could feel his cock hardening inside me, knowing he was close. He pushed all the way in and i could feel his cock pulse and his cum hit my inside, yet he stayed silent.

He pulled out, and moved to his left, as he did, the rest of the Priest shifted left and the one now positioned at my hole, slid in deep. I closed my eyes as this Priest fucked my hole and shot his load into my hole. 

The fuck-flu was returning and I was wanting to drink the piss again, to make it go away. As the third Priest slid into me, chills ran through my body, as the fever had returned. I shook. I could feel the sweat running from my body as he pumped his cock in and out of my hole. My leg muscles felt like they were on fire, the ache had returned, yet the third Priest continued to fuck me. 

Over and over, the Priests fucked me, until all thirteen had fucked my hole and shot his load inside me. I vaguely remember the last few Priest fucking me, as well as my legs being lowered and becoming unrestrained. I just remember darkness swallowing me. Maybe death had taken me as I was being gang banged by the Priests.

When i did open my eyes, I was met with a bright light. Was I dead. I was in a room where there was nothing but a bed and white walls so bright they were blinding. I turned to my left and saw a dark figure standing next to me. 

“Joe” a calming voice said, as my hand was lifted off the bed and held, “I have so much to explain” 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

Oh this is an extra sensual story , just what I really like . Please do continue your excellent erotic writing!!!  I sure like to be used by these priests OINK OINK

Edited by oinker
Added more

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 11

Staring at the robe and wide leather belt hanging on the back of my door, I thought about the conversation that Mike and I had while I was in the clinic. Some things said were still confusing to me, while others made sense and explained a lot.

“Once i was in the Order, I had to cut out all communication with friends and family out side of these walls” he said. 

“But Mike we were more than friends.” 

“There are no exceptions Joe, I had to follow the rules of the order.”

That still wasn’t much of an explanation of how someone could just disappear from every aspect of the world. It was like Mike didn’t exist out side these walls, not ever. I struggled to understand that part. Even now knowing that I would have to do the same, disappear from the world without even telling friends and family. 

I wrestled with the selfishness that I was feeling abandoning everyone, as well as the selfishness of the Order for having such a rule, but since I took the Oath and became a Priest just shortly after our conversation, I could not break the rules.

“You must invite someone to be tested by the Order

“But who”

“Most of the Priest use this as a revenge a wrong by a person in their previous life”

“Damn that’s savage” 

“Or is it savage to invite someone in that means something to a Priest, like I did”

“Who did you invite”

“You”

“What?”

“Yeah, I wanted you here with me, even if it meant having you become infected with HIV”

“Did you think I would make it completely through”

“Yes, there is a different test for those we know that will make it and those that we just seek to right a wrong”

“Which is harder?”

“Physically those we want in is harder, but mentally it’s harder on the victims of revenge”

I now knew who invited me here, but was still wondering if this was Mike’s revenge for my cheating on him when we were in a relationship. Although after the break we were friends, even grew closer, in my heart I still think he held a grudge for my indiscretions. 

Physically the tests took a toll on me but mentally I was okay. Well, at first I struggled with the notion that I was willingly taking toxic loads in me. Each time I took a load it became more and more enjoyable and I wanted more. Now that I was poz myself, I was physically and mentally okay. 

“You know who you are going to invite?”

“Yes, I do” I said, “Not an invite to join the Order but to seek revenge”

“Damn, something tells me that I should be thankful that I invited you and not the other way round”

A grin formed on my face, I did have the person in mind that I was going to invite and I knew exactly why he was going to be coming. I was responsible for the cheating but the drama that followed was caused by one person and one person alone. He was my choice for an invitation. 

It didn’t hurt that he was a pig when it came to dick, a safe pig, if that if being a pig and being safe is compatible. He was also known in the community of causing drama between men, no matter if they were just friends or a couple. 

“It’s just not personal, my revenge” I said.

“How so”

“Once I reveal him to you, you will know exactly what I am talking about”

The rest of the conversation was about the rules here in the Order, what daily tasks we were responsible for. Since Mike invited me into the Order and only have been inducted into it about half a year ago he was not eligible to be my mentor. That task was assigned to Jackson, a Priest that had been in the order for five years.

I finished dressing and went to meet Jackson, eager to talk about my invitation and why. I knew I could not immediately send the invitation, but I knew the time would come. 

I worked hard for month and months, learning and plotting. Jackson was eager to help, in both planning and executing. We had the target under constant surveillance. His coming and goings were logged and listed, we had his normal schedule noted. We also noted his crimes against his fellow man. 

The invitation was prepared and the delivery was right around the corner. 

The time has come for his invitation to be sent.

The time had come for my revenge.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Guest mspsubmale

just found this story after the last couple of additional posts.....and WOW! am also finding this extremely erotic and thought-provoking as to if this would be a scenario i would want to be placed in.......DUH!  of course i would!  especially loved the comment from rawbbpozbtm  wanting to visit/work at a hospice with patients like these disease-ridden men and be able to provide them with pleasure as they near the end.  looking forward to the next chapter(s) and what form the 'revenge' will be taking, and how much more conversion Joe might have cumming for him....

• 1 year later...
Guest ToxicToiletWhore

Call this DiseasedWastingToiletWhore what you want - this object is yours - take it, own it, use it and finally throw it away! HAIL

This lowlife faggot has no option but to be destroyed as the piece of shit he is!

I am welcoming sickness, pollution, and decay - reconciling the virus at a cellular level and in order to maximize the effects of the virus and stds.

Please, I beg you Priests for my DEATH ORDER!

• 3 weeks later...