Gone to Heaven

hardix

I was recently working abroad and had assumed the prospects of hooking up with someone were virtually impossible when a miracle occurred:  a top said he would come to my hotel room and fuck me.

He arrived at 7:00 PM, we loaded ourselves with parTy favours and I started sucking on his cock only to find it was quite large.

'Lucky me', I thought.

Then he re-positioned me so I was on my back, and he rimmed my shaved hole before gently easing his cock into my cunt and gently going in all the way until he was pushing on the back of my tonsils.  This continued for eight hours, during which he fucked me, rimmed me, worked my tits, and as I sucked his wet, juicy cock.  The top continuously huffed on his poppers, until, after he finally left, I found myself a shattered wreck who had only three hours to get back to work.  Fuck what a great session!  

I'm further happy to say he returned about a week later and we had another HnH session which also lasted eight hours, during which breeding, pissing, tit torture, and rimming were on the menu.

• Upvote 4