Carnie-Cotton-Cum-Candy

whthole4u

I tried not to check for wet, semen spots on my denim shorts as I made my walk of shame back to the car and ran my tongue around my mouth savoring the lingering tastes of dick and cum. The sun was just peeking up over the Nebraska cornfields. The voices of a couple arguing carried on the summer wind, and the only other life up at that hour were a few birds hopping around and foraging for what the folks had tossed on the ground the night before. The 2016 primary election campaigns had been a chance to get out and see the world. For some reason, being from the East Coast seemed to make we well qualified to be sent to the Midwest to do some grassroots organizing. I had spent the month of May driving from one end of Nebraska to the other, and finally had a weekend off. Memorial day weekend was the start of the summer, and nothing got the summer off right so folks told me, like going to the carnival. People traveled from far and wide to enjoy the rides, food, see old friends and make new ones. With a half-eaten hot dog in one hand and a dented soda can in the other, I had taken my time walking around the carnival, just enjoying this different part of life on the open plains. Near the back of the fair grounds I noticed an entire section of the carnival was almost totally dark, deserted, centered around the Fun House - at least that’s what the blacked out neon sign on the top of what looked like several shipping containers strung together said. As I got near the far end of the Fun House I could hear banging of metal on metal, along with the frustrated voice of a man who kept repeating, “Worthless piece of shit. Mother-fucking-shit. Worthless piece of shit….” I dropped the remains of my hot dog and drink into a trashcan that had a big white sign sticking out of it - CLOSED. I peeked around the end of the corner and in the dim light could see a man bent over, banging a generator with a silver, metal wrench. There was a can of beer along with a big flashlight perched on the edge of the generator housing and when he next gave the generator a good whack, the flashlight started a fast roll, the can toppled, beer splattered on his pants, and with an unfiltered cigarette still dangling in his mouth he began wiping at his pants and swearing, “Shit, fuck. Mother-fucking-shit.” I could only stare as in his efforts to wipe off the excess liquor he had turned to the side and given me a great view of the fat dick head poking out through the hole in his left pant leg. Something made him aware I was there. He paused, stood up, gave me the once over, took his cigarette out of his mouth with a pinch of his thumb and forefinger and asked, “Hey, what’s up? Can I help you?” I took my eyes off the hole in his pants where his man snake had retreated, shook my head no, “Sorry. I was just wandering around.” He squinted as he took a puff, exhaled the smoke, smiled and said, “Well, since you sorry and all, how about giving me a hand a minute? Grab the light for me will you and shine it in the middle there.”

I walked behind him, bent down, fetched the flashlight from the tall grass, and shined the beam onto the broke down generator. With his cigarette back between his lips, the man focused once more on whacking it here and there with his wrench. I don’t know much about mechanical things, but to me, seemed like maybe that was not the best choice. But as he did, I took the chance to look at him closer. His camo baseball cap was frayed around the brim. Beyond the holes in his pants, the tank top he had on appeared to have more holes and stains than anything else. His arms were nice and muscular and his hair appeared to be short, but he had long sideburns that edged down his face and stopped a few inches shy of meeting up with the full, Fu Manchu mustache he wore. I let my eyes continue down, lingering on the beds of sweat on his upper chest, then looked further down to the hole where his dick head had appeared before. The man was down on his right knee, with his left leg up and out, giving me the perfect angle to try to see his dick again if I just moved the light slightly back….”Hey - HEY!” the man said. I looked back at his face, his eyes met mine, he motioned forward with the wrench, “The light - on there - you mind?” I apologized, repositioned the light once more and tried to keep my eyes focused as he worked. “Well fuck,” he said. The man stood up, patted me on the back, “Come on.” He slammed the generator housing cover closed, walked around to the side, I followed trying to shine the light on the ground so we both could see. He went up a couple metal steps at the back, opened a door to a mechanical room, with me close behind. He took the flashlight from my hand, set it on a shelf so it cast off enough light to see by, closed the door, then sat down on a metal folding chair. “Want a beer?” he asked. I nodded, he fished one out of a cooler in the corner, popped one open for himself and took a long swig. “Jesus that’s good. You smoke?” he asked. “No, I don’t smoke cigarettes,” I replied. “Fuck that,” he said, “I’m talking about weed. That generator is toast, so my night is done. Time to get buzzed and lit - you want to join me?”

A few minutes later we were sharing a smoke, emptying a fresh can of beer, and swapping stories. “You from around here?” he asked. I told him I was from out of town and staying in a motel about 20 miles away and had just come for the carnival. His name was Zeke, he and his brother Isaiah were the equipment maintenance guys and had been with the carnival since they got out of high school. Then he added a twist that made my dick hard and my need to get fucked zoom right to the surface, “This job may not pay a whole lot, but we got a roof over our heads - such as it is - travel here and there, I can drink my beer and smoke my weed pretty much all damn day and there’s an endless supply of new ass. Trust me, that’s a mighty good thing since both Isaiah and I are constantly horny.” I was still trying to figure out if he meant ass in the broader “straight man talking about girl pussy” sense or if he meant ass ass - like man ass. That thought process was interrupted as he handed me the joint, stood up, unzipped his pants, pulled out a long, thick, uncut dick, fluffed his balls, and I about choked to death as I inhaled just a bit too quickly. Zeke stepped towards the back wall of the small room, leaned forward and steadied himself with his left hand on the wall in front of him, spread his legs apart and let a stream of hot piss hit the back and trickle down, creating a dark puddle that slowly seeped into the wood floor. I exhaled my latest hit of the joint as Zeke turned, ran his right hand around the dripping head of his dick, then lifted it to his mouth and licked the drops off. He smiled, stepped over to me and dropped his pants to the floor, his dick so close and said, “Want to taste it? I seen you staring at my dick.” I held up the blunt for him to take, leaned forward, set my hands on the sides of his hips and started slurping on that hot daddy dick like there was no tomorrow. “Suck that shit,” Zeke ordered, “Taste that good daddy dick. That’s some real man dick there. You trying to swallow my load or how about I feed it up your ass?” I moaned at that and shifted and Zeke laughed, “Oh yeah smoke that daddy dick, smoke it up. Good boy. Here - take this and smoke this weed a bit while I get a taste of that ass. I’m a supreme assologist.” I stood up, dropped my shorts, stepped out of them, took the weed, leaned forward and moaned as Zeke buried his face in my hole and started lapping, slurping, tonguing my ass. The deeper the smoke went into my lungs, the deeper Zeke’s tongue went up my ass and I started grinding my hips back as it felt so fucking good. Zeke paused, I was holding a hit, when I almost dropped it and cried out in pain. He had taken advantage of my distracted state to stand up, grab my hips, and push his raw dick into my hole.

“JUST RELAX, HIT THAT WEED AGAIN,” ZEKE SAID. “NO, NO,” I HALF-HEARTEDLY REPLIED. “YOU WANT THIS DICK DON’T YOU?” ZEKE ASKED, “I KNOW IT’S BIG, BUT I ALSO KNOW IT FEELS GOOD IN THAT ASS - FOR YOU AND FOR ME BOTH. GO ON, TAKE A BIG HIT - THAT’S IT - JESUS THAT HOLE JUST TOTALLY RELAXED AND YOU GOT ME NOW BOY - YOU GOT DADDY ALL THE WAY IN THAT ASS. TIME TO POUND IT OUT A BIT BEFORE I CUM.” It took me a sec to catch that last part, “Wait - no - no - please don’t cum in me,” I begged, yet I continued to push my ass back, meeting his thrusts and moaning as Zeke fucked me good. “I’M GONNA CUM…” ZEKE WARNED. “Please pull out, please don’t shoot in….” Zeke interrupted my objection like I was not even speaking, “GETTING READY TO BLOW AIDS COTTON CANDY UP THAT ASS - FEEL MY STICK COATING YOU UP? TWIRLING MY AIDS CUM CANDY? GOOD BOY FOR DADDY - YOU A GOOD BOY - TAKE DADDY’S CANDY. FUCK YEAH FILLING THAT ASS!!!” Zeke continued pumping like he had not shot a load in days. His dick finally slid from home, he turned me around, looked into my eyes, smiled, then tilted his head as he leaned down and gave me a long, passionate kiss. “Thank you boy. I needed that.” Zeke whispered. I managed to ask, “Are you really? Did you...I’m NEG and…” Zeke sat down, his pants still around his ankles, his dick slick and shimmering in the flashlight’s glow, “Oh yeah, I coated that ass good with some AIDs nutt. Where’d that lighter go - ah! Nothing like a nice ass, good weed, hey pop me a beer. Let daddy fill this bladder back up, give you a good gut full of piss too.” The mechanical room was feeling awful stuffy and I was feeling a bit sick to my stomach realizing I had just taken a raw dick from someone I did not know, and he said he had AIDs to boot. Zeke patted his thigh, “Get over here. Get down there and suck on it a little. Taste that dirty nutt tang after a good fuck and fuck boy you was tight. Look at that - just thinking about giving you my candy is making my shit get hard again. Here - looks like you best take a few hits of this first. That’s it - some good weed makes it all better. Do what daddy says now, hit it - have another beer, then put this dick back in your mouth.” Zeke was right. The weed and beer helped and even though my mind - OK well a tiny, itsy, bitsy, spec of my mind screamed NO DON’T, I had to have that dick back in my mouth. I had been sucking him a few minutes when it seemed the taste changed. I leaned back, looked at the tip of his dick, and licked my lips at the amount of precum coming out. “Are you really POZ?” I asked. Zeke made a weird facial expression, “Don’t really matter now does it boy? But yes. I am. Toxic, POZ, AIDs bug, raw freak, dirty fucker now stand up and bend over so daddy can punish that ass some more for asking too damn many questions. You got to learn to lighten up, fucking live a little, and that sweet ass is too good to keep to yourself.”

Another POZ load up my ass and I was following Zeke across to the far side of the fair grounds where the carnie workers had their trailers parked. I was pretty buzzed and really shouldn’t drive and Zeke offered to let me crash at his place - and said we could keep smoking and drinking. We wound our way through a few rows of RVs, hitch campers, and headed towards a medium sized tow camper hooked up to a beat up brown and white pickup that was parked off to the side from the rest, under a lone parking lot light. I could hear the muffled noise of a TV playing, saw the shifting light of the picture screen through the dingy curtains, and smelled the stench of weed emanating from the tin box. I smiled, yeah no wonder Zeke parked off to the side. Zeke opened the door, stepped in, and I followed, only to be hit by a wave of man funk and thick smoke. “Close the fucking door!” a voice bellowed. I snapped the door shut, Zeke shifted to the side and waved towards the middle of the camper, “This is Isaiah, my little brother.” The shock must have shown on my face as Isaiah looked nothing like Zeke. He was a lot taller, thicker, with long wild hair and a ZZ Top style beard. When he stood up from behind the small inset table, he took up half the fucking camper. My eyes followed his beard/chest hair trail down, across his heavy stomach and then rested on his horse dick, half hidden in a bushel of pubic hair. “Figured you’d be up and wouldn’t mind if I brought us home a little company,” Zeke said. Isaiah set the joint he was smoking down in a filled ashtray on the table, took a long swig from a bottle of beer, and just looked at me with a scowl. “Go on now,” Zeke pushed me a step forward, “He won’t bite - well he will, but not until he’s got that dick buried and you can’t run. He ain’t showered or nothing in about a week, so that dick cheese is ready to be harvested and he’s been saving it up for just such a special occasion.” Isaiah pulled his hair back away from his face with his left hand and looked down at me as I kneeled on the camper floor and reached out for his dick slowly like I was trying to slide a salmon away from a grizzly. I eased the long foreskin back and rolled it into a series of ridges behind his crusted, pale dick head. Zeke was right. There was enough cheese that you could have slathered up some bread and hit the griddle. A tap on my right shoulder, “Here, once you get it mostly clean huff on these. Fresh bottle of Jungle Juice poppers - will clean that palette, make your hole ease open, and turn you into a total pig boy for your daddies.”

I gagged, choked, swallowed and when I tried to pull off his growing horse dick Zeke stepped close behind as Isaiah held my head so I had no place, and way to run. Their bodies pressed tighter and I heard them moan and other sounds. Were they kissing? Christ that gives whole new meaning to brotherly love. I’m a damn good dick sucker and love a challenge, so I kept pushing forward until my nose was buried in the top of his pubic hair and my throat was convulsing around his shaft. I couldn’t breath, but knew that was OK and started to count in my head, 1 sec, 2 sec, 3 sec,...I hit 27 before the brothers separated. I pulled back, gasping. Isaiah pulled me up, pushed me towards the back of the camper and as I lay on my back on the bed he tossed the bottle of poppers at me. I opened the cap, spilled some on my hand, sniffed them good and deep and pulled my legs back. I needed that big country dick up my ass - NOW! “POZ HIS HOLE MAN. I ALREADY DUMPED TWO LOADS OF MY AIDS COTTON CUM CANDY UP IN THERE AND HE WANTS IT - HE NEEDS IT - TOTAL NEG BUG CHASER!” Zeke said from behind his brother. Isaiah had my legs up so my ankles were hooked on his shoulders and he was slamming my ass as deep as he could go with no foreplay. The initial shock of his entry had quickly given way to a fucking fantasy fuck. Isaiah’s long hair fall down the sides of his face, framing his intense stare as he looked in my eyes with a serious, focused glare. I reached up and starting tugging at his nipples. His left upper lip curled, I twisted harder, and his lip now curled up enough to show teeth, as his breathing got louder. I had to have it all so I begged while I twisted his nipples as hard as I could, “FUCK ME. POZ ME, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR AIDS, PLEASE POZ ME.” My ass had never been so totally owned as it was right then. Isaiah pulled me a bit closer to the front of the bed, bent me over even more so he could hook his hands up behind my shoulders. I had never knowingly taken a POZ dick before his brother. I sure as hell had never begged for it. But there was some primal drive, some awakening in my soul, a realization of some new need, desire, to be owned, marked, taken, filled, and bred by any dick I came across no matter the consequences.

Isaiah leaned down and started kissing me; his beard scratching my lips and face and he grunted, growled, and tongue bathed me. He picked up his dick pace and I thought for sure he was going to cum, but then he eased off, started doing slower strokes, which just made me crazy. “DON’T STOP!” I gasped. He then slammed hard and fast once more, my moans lost in his open mouth as we melded our spit. Again he eased off, slowed his strokes, which was not right - I needed that dick! OVER AND OVER ISAIAH FILLED ME DEEP THEN EASED BACK TO TEASE MY HOLE. MY BODY WAS QUIVERING AND MY ASS WAS SPASMING AND BEFORE I KNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING I ARCHED MY BACK, ISAIAH SENSED THE CHANGE IN MY BODY AND SLAMMED IT HARD AND DEEP AS HE COULD, AND I STARTED TO SHOOT TWIZZLER LIKE STRANDS OF HOT CUM BETWEEN OUR TORSOS WITHOUT EVER HAVING JACKED MY DICK. THE CLENCHING OF MY HOLE ON HIS RAW DICK WAS ALL ISAIAH NEEDED, AND HE TOO STARTED TO GRUNT AS SPUN OUT HIS AIDS COTTON CANDY DEEP IN MY ASS. Once the draining of his charged load was complete, Isaiah pulled himself out and off me, gently shoved me to the side, crawled up on the backside of the bed and promptly started snoring. I gave him a look of indignation as Zeke laughed, “Oh, don’t worry. He’s like that. Just needs a quick catnap is all. He’ll be back up in no time ready to go another round. In the meantime, come out here and smoke with me and while you hit this fresh roll let me stir his nutt around in your hole with my dick. That shit was hot as fuck!” That’s how the rest of the evening and night went - the two brothers taking turns sharing a joint, sharing a drink, sharing my ass and mouth. As I left their camper in the morning, Isaiah - who I learned was a man of few words but a whole lot of action - shoved a crumpled up piece of paper into my hands with a smile. Once I had made it to my car, I ironed the paper out on the car seat. It was a schedule for the summer of the dates and towns where the carnival was going to be along with a handwritten note at the bottom, “WE’LL BE HERE TWO MORE WEEKS AND YOU ARE WELCOME BACK ANY NIGHT. WE GOT ROOM ON THE ROAD FOR ONE MORE TOO - SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING THE REST OF THE SUMMER?”

(*From the author: If you like the story let me know - post a reply or give a reputation. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read these stories and for the continued support!)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 64

Choking on a Corn Dog: Isaiah spit a wad of chunky phlegm on his dick and didn’t bother asking or waiting to see if I was ready before lining his pole up like he was surveying the Rocky Mountains and slamming it into my dry ass. I told myself over and over it was a one-time thing. That I shouldn’t go back there - that I couldn’t go back - that I needed to stay away from the carnival and the two brothers who had fucked me raw, bred me with their charged nutt, and gave me dick-munchies from the good weed we smoked. I was lying on the bed in my motel room, stroking my dick. My eyes were closed as I replayed our fuck fest over and over in my mind like one of those cheap dirty movie channels on the motel TV. I decided the self-inflicted frustration was not worth it, so I might as well head next door to the truck stop diner for some breakfast/lunch. Well, that just made shit worse. There were all these truckers and other guys that just made my ass quiver with the need for dick. I even hung out a minute in the bathroom after I was done just on the chance someone would walk in and whip out his dick - which of course always happens right? NOT! Back in my room I smoothed out the rumpled paper once more that Isaiah had given me. It was the schedule for the summer of the dates and towns where the carnival was going to be along with a handwritten note at the bottom, “WE’LL BE HERE TWO MORE WEEKS AND YOU ARE WELCOME BACK ANY NIGHT. WE GOT ROOM ON THE ROAD FOR ONE MORE TOO - SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING THE REST OF THE SUMMER?” I held the paper up to my nose and SNIFFED. It smelled like him - them. Damn it! The sun was starting its western descent as I put the car into drive and headed towards the carnival. I had the weekend off so why not enjoy it right? And not like there was really any chance of them wanting to fuck again right? Maybe I was just setting myself up for disappointment right?

I was about the 5th person in line at the gates when the carnival opened. While part of me said I shouldn’t appear too eager, my ass told me to make a run for it. So I did. I headed straight for the Fun House, all the while scanning left to right as I passed booths and rides, just in case I saw Zeke or Isaiah. Of course, Zeke was not working on the generator, which appeared to be running smoothly from the solid rumble it made. I even stepped around the back and tried the door to the room where he first fucked me - locked. What the hell, I decided to go their trailer and told myself if they were not there, then I would just go back to my motel. Their beat up truck and camper trailer looked even more rundown and dingy in the light than it did at night. All seemed quiet, the curtains were drawn, and not even a whiff of weed smoke was seeping out. I paused, took a deep breath, and KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. I waited, placed my ear against the door, and waited then KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK a little louder this time. The trailer shook, I thought I heard voices, then someone yelled, “MOTHER FUCKING CHRIST - HANG ONTO YOUR HORSES - I’M COMING, I’M COMING.” A minute later Zeke threw open the door, a freshly lit, unfiltered cigarette dangling between his lips as he squinted at the daylight, then me. I could only stare at his semi-hard dick as clearly he had just woken up and now I knew he slept totally naked. He pinched the cigarette between his thumb and forefinger, exhaled, “Well don’t just fucking stand there. Come on in. You’re letting the bugs in and shit.” Zeke sat down in the little booth table with his left arm resting on the counter, “I knew you would be back boy for more of our AIDS cotton-cum-candy.” I let out the breath I didn’t realize I had been holding. He said that without judgment - just a fact - and somehow I felt reassured knowing that he wanted me again, and that he was right about what I needed even though I had not yet admitted it fully to myself. I looked to the back of the camper trailer where the bed was and noticed there was a dark curtain pulled across the doorway, yet there was enough of a gap that I could see a large, hairy leg - Isaiah. I then looked at Zeke and maintained steady eye contact as I pulled off my t-shirt, unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them off, kicked my sneakers off, and stepped up between his spread legs. Zeke blew his smoke towards my face and while the embers and ash of his cigarette flared, he reached out with his left hand and started rubbing my right nipple. I closed my eyes and moaned and reached down to stroke my stiff dick. SLAP - “DID I FUCKING GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH YOURSELF!” Zeke said. Anger flashed hot across my face, which quickly ended as SLAP - Zeke left a deep red handprint on my cheek, “You need to learn right boy. Now keep your hands to your side and don’t fucking move.” I did as the carnie daddy ordered. Zeke set the cigarette between his teeth and then reached up with both hands and pinched and twisted my nipples hard. I winced, gritted my teeth, and forced myself not to flinch or move. His left upper lip raised slightly in a snarl as he twisted harder, his eyes daring me to cry out or move. A few minutes of tit torture was all Zeke needed to get his dick pump primed. Zeke stood up, put his cigarette out in the overflowing ashtray, then leaned into me as he slid his hand under my balls and drove a couple fingernails into my ass, “You need that hole fucked?”

My pig instincts took over as I tried squatting/pushing down on the sharp nailed fingers that were digging in my ass. When I opened my eyes, Zeke was staring at me with a knowing smile, “I need you daddy,” I said. There was no verbal response, just another clawed finger added to the excavation going on against my ass ring. The harder and deeper Zeke tried scratching at my hole, the more I tried to push down onto his hand needing to be fucked. Zeke pressed his body against mine, pushing me back against the pantry cabinet as he continued his rear assault, “YOU KNOW WHAT I’M DOING? NO? I’M STRIPPING THAT ASS HOLE LIKE A COUPLE OF WIRES - PULLING THAT COATING OFF, SCRAPING IT RAW SO YOU CAN GET THAT FULL VOLTAGE CHARGE. THE BLOODIER THE HOLE, THE MORE MY AIDS CANDY WILL STICK TO THEM WALLS, DIG IN. YOU WANT ME TO STOP BOY? OR DO YOU WANT DADDY’S CANDY?” I wasn’t given the time to consider a response as Zeke pulled his red tipped fingers out of my pulsing ring, spun me around, and stuffed my mouth with those same fingers so I could taste the last of my own NEG self. “GIVING YOU A GOOD CHARGE BOY. HIGH VOLTAGE DADDY DICK AND CUM GOING TO POZ THAT HOLE GOOD. FUCK - COULD NOT GET THAT SWEET ASS OUT OF MY MIND AND MY BALLS BEEN SPINNING THAT AIDS NUTT DOUBLE TIME. LET’S PLAY A LITTLE RING TOSS NOW - SLIDE THAT RING OVER THIS DADDY STICK - SEE WHAT PRIZE YOU GET. THAT’S IT BOY - YOU WANT THE PRIZE? YOU WANT DADDY’S HOT, STICKY, AIDS PRIZE? I’M GOING TO…..AW FUCK MAN - WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING JUST STANDING THERE?” Zeke declared. I was confused and grunted in pain as he withdrew from my ass just as I was wetting up nice for him. I turned and joined Zeke as we both stared at Isaiah. He apparently had woken up and was standing behind the curtain to the bedroom, peeking out through the crack, and furiously beating his dick as the curtain flapped and billowed with every stroke of his hand. Zeke shoved me face first against the pantry, slammed his dick back in as I yelped, then wiggled his hips to make sure the connection was good, before turning me towards the curtain. “LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT ANOTHER DICK THAT NEEDS ATTENTION. COME ON NOW BOY, I GOT YOU - WALK AHEAD, THAT’S IT, NOW BEND FORWARD AND OFFER UP THAT GLORYHOLE MOUTH TO YOUR OTHER DADDY. SUCK THAT DIRTY STICK.” Isaiah’s long, thick dick was rank, sweaty, and crusted and I savored the sticky syrup that slid out the tip. “GOOD BOY. CHOKE ON THAT DADDY CONR DIG DICK, WHILE YOUR UNCLE - DADDY - WHATEVER THE FUCK SEEDS THIS ASS. I DUG IT UP GOOD SO I CAN PLANT MY AIDS CORN, NOW TIME TO ADD THE FERTILIZER IN THOSE GUTS, SPREAD MY SEED, WATER IT DOWN, AND WATCH THAT BUG GROW! YOU’RE GOING TO GET A FUCKING CONTACT HIGH OFF MY CUM BOY - DADDY’S NUTT IS ALWAYS YELLOW, THICK, AND SUPER STICKY AFTER A NIGHT OF SMOKING THAT GOOD COLORADO WEED - OR WAS IT THAT OREGON SHIT? NO MATTER - HERE IT COMES BOY - OOOHHH HELL YEAH  - CHARGING THAT ASS UP!”

With a sigh and a grunt, Zeke pulled out of my filled ass, slapped it twice, and said, “Fuck boy. Now I need me a coffee, a joint, and a pick me up. You go on back there and take care of your other daddy now.” The curtain was yanked back, Isaiah took his left hand and pulled his long hair back off his face and smiled as he stepped sideways to let me get to the bed. “How do you want me?” I asked. Isaiah’s big bear paw of a hand swiped at me, sprawled me onto the bed, before he dragged me back, pulled my hips up, and pushed my shoulder blades down. My cummy ass quickly started talking back to daddy as he started digging it out with two thick fingers - which felt bigger than three of four of his brother’s. I moaned, pushed my ass back, silently begging for that monster dick. Isaiah frustrated me once again though as he pulled his fingers out and buried his face in my boy snatch. His long tongue and beard set my crack on fire as he slurped out my booty boy juices, but suddenly he paused - KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. Jesus hell. Isaiah stood up and pulled the curtain all the way back. I turned my body to look towards the front of the camper trailer as Zeke stood up from the table - still buck ass naked - and opened the door. A man - no woman - no fuck I didn’t know stepped into the trailer. The newest arrival was all hyper and spewed out, “Fuck man knew you was up. I could smell that good skunk weed from the other side of the camp. I’m hurting man and need a little pick me….” The person stopped speaking as he looked from Zeke, to Isaiah and his ramrod dick, to my naked ass on the bed. Zeke laughed, patted his new guest on the shoulder, “I got you Walter. You know we always keep some extra stash just for you. So what you looking for today? Some coke, or that Croc shit you been shooting up?” The person he called Walt just stood there staring, and I stared right back. Zeke called him Walt, but this person looked like he had DD tits, long, curly blonde hair with a big red bow on top, and was wearing a red and white checkered poufy dress like they had just stepped out of some country and western square dance show. Isaiah poked my hips and said, “That’s Walt. The bearded lady.” OK, now I got it I guess. They still had si9de show freaks like that these days?

Isaiah walked towards the front and frustrated at the interruption I did too. Walt was still standing by the door all fidgety as Zeke pulled a couple of coffee can tins out of the pantry, set them on the table, sat down, lit up a fresh joint, and started to peel plastic covers off the tins and pulled out various baggies full of weed, pills, and other shit. “This is our new boy,” Zeke said as he nodded towards me. Isaiah had sat down at the table too now and took the lit joint out of Zeke’s mouth, hit it, then set it back between his brother’s lips. I was suddenly embarrassed and aware of my nakedness and bent down to get my t-shirt. SLAP - Zeke had reached out and cuffed my head. “No one told you to get dressed. Now Walt, he’s got some good boy hole and I just wet it up nice and deep. What do you say - want to fuck it before Isaiah here stretches that shit out?” Isaiah chuckled and spanked his still hard dick. Walt looked at me, his eyes darting back and forth, “I don’t know man,” he said, “I mean yeah fuck, you know, I’m like horny like horny shit all the time, but you know man, I don’t know, I mean fuck.” Even as he seemed to object, Walt started getting undressed. He looked at me and shrugged, “Can’t get the costume fucked up you know? It’s just a job dude - I mean yeah fuck - just a job. I ain’t into all that fem shit, I mean fuck - not nothing wrong with it I mean fuck. Just, just I mean, for me it’s a job, right? Fuck.” I yelped and turned as Isaiah - with the joint between his lips - winked at me as he jammed his thick fingers back up my ass and started scraping my flesh raw. I leaned into his hand, begging for him to go deeper as Walt continued to get undressed. Isaiah handed the joint to me, I happily took several hits back to back, as we watched Walt take for fucking ever to get naked and Zeke set up a Walt’s hit. I then choked as Walt pulled the white stockings down over his legs - they were covered in large black, scaly spots. What the fuck was that? Isaiah poked my side, I bent over and he whispered, “It’s from the croc. Nasty shit.” I looked at Zeke as he stirred some foul looking liquid in a dirty coffee cup, pulled back on the end of syringe, and filled it with Walt’s drug of choice. I looked back at Walt and noticed even his dick - which was as long as Isaiah’s and maybe even thicker - also had the black, scaly spots on it.

I cringed a little, hit the joint, and then watched as Walt stepped forward, naked except for the red bow in his blond hair. Walt picked up a syringe full of the brown liquid Zeke had extruded from the mug, then casually jammed it into a pulsing vein on his lower left abdomen that was so close to the skin he looked like a slice of exotic cheese. The syringe emptied, Walt closed his eyes and turned his head, set the needle down, then shook his whole body like a Labrador that had just taken a swim. “Fuck yeah - mean fuck - yeah - I mean..” He said. Zeke looked at me, “Get on your knees boy. Slobber on that charred corn dog - taste that drugged up dick.” I knelt on the camper trailer floor, and hesitantly reached out to touch that diseased dick. It felt like slabs of granite glued to his dick and the last thing I wanted to do was put my mouth on it. “Here,” Zeke said as he handed me a bottle of Jungle Juice poppers, “Hit these if you need to.” I shook my head. No, I wanted to taste it, lick it, suck it without that first. I gagged, wretched, and my eyes watered at his rotten, crunchy dick, but I took it in my mouth and tried to soften the scales up with my spit to no avail as Walt quickly got hard. “Fuck - I mean I got to cum now - come on - you want it in your ass - fuck I mean,” he said. I stood up, bent forward with my forearms resting on the table and Isaiah smiling and jacking his dick while Zeke set a joint between my lips, then the bottle of poppers. “GET FUCKED UP AND TAKE THAT CROCODILE DICK FOR YOUR DADDIES,” Zeke ordered. I winced as Walt’s scaly dick shredded the outer layer of skin and started banging my ass. Isaiah was entranced and as he jerked harder I just kept thinking I didn’t want him to waste the cum. Zeke kept me drugged between the joint and poppers and as the double shot kicked in I wanted to feel Walt really scrape my ass raw. I arched my back, lowered my shoulders, and set my right foot up on the table seat by Zeke. “Shit!” Isaiah said. I smiled at daddy, turned, and smiled at daddy #2 as Zeke lit a new joint, hit it, then set it between my lips. He exhaled, “Fuck, you’re a slut hole boy - mother-fucking-Christ! Go on Walt, cum in that boy ass, I want to see his face as you put that toxic load up his shitter. Make it bleed good with that reptilian dick. He’s a good boy, he can take it.” Walt banged the fuck out of my ass as my two daddies watched, proud of their boy. Walt started clawing deep lines down my back, “FUCK - I MEAN YEAH FUCK - I’M READY TO SPILL - I’M READY TO SPILL - NICE FUCKING WETT ASS - OH I WANT THAT SHIT - OH I NEED THAT HOLE - OH I WANT THAT SHIT - I MEAN - FUCK YEAH - I MEAN…..AAAAAHHHHH - AAAAAHHHH OH HELL THAT BURNS!!” Walt’s cum might have burned his dick coming out, but totally scalded my insides as he worked it in. That croc chem nutt was some fierce shit and burned like acid!

A few minutes later Walt was dressed and gone, happily on his way and in time to make the 4:00 p.m. show. Zeke was cleaning up and sorting his various bags of pills, weed, and other shit and said, “I’m the man the folks here come to see to get what they need. No matter what their fix is, I got it or can get it in 24-hours tops and make a fucking shit load of money for a tiny bit of trouble.” I looked around the run down camper trailer and frowned thinking this sure doesn’t look like they had a shit load of cash. Zeke must have known what I was thinking as he said, “It’s all about laying low, not attracting attention. Who would think that two brothers living in this dump are major drug smugglers and dealers? All our cash goes back into the store stock and our ranch outside of Santa Fe. You been to Santa Fe before boy? What do you think brother, could we use a boy on the ranch? A boy to keep us warm on those cool nights, a boy to bend over and take the ranch hand’s dicks? I boy to tie up to that big post beam in the middle of our hacienda and whip and fuck the shit out of?” Isaiah paused - the Spam/butter/white bread sandwich he had made halfway to his mouth. He then nodded, looked at me, smiled, and said, “OH YEAH!” Zeke continued, “I also sell to all the fucking country folks who don’t got their own connect. Jesus - even fucking poppers - I get rid of Jungle Juice by the fucking case! Triple the price - no questions asked.” I looked around wondering where he stored all that stuff and again, the fucking daddy read my mind. “There are many advantages to being in charge of maintenance. We got our stash hidden and stashed in just about every moving vehicle and ride and piece of equipment here. Within two-steps I can set a fucker up - cash on the barrelhead. And with our shit spread out, if something happens to one part of it, well we still got plenty left.” Fucking made sense. I couldn’t wait any longer and got down on my knees pushed Zeke’s legs back under the table, and started slobbing on Isaiah’s dick. Zeke then pushed his way out of the booth, knelt on the floor behind me, slapped my ass and said, “COME ON BOY - SQUEEZE THAT HOLE AND PUSH THAT NUTT OUT. LET ME TASTE THAT CROC’S LOAD.” Once he had slurped me clean, Zeke grabbed my t-shirt, wiped my crack and fingered my hole and then said, “He’s ready brother, go slam that big corn dog up his silo.”

I was led to the bed and thrown on my back. I grabbed my ankles pulling my legs up and apart so Isaiah could see my ass. I needed him to take me again, fuck me deep, and his drizzling AIDs dick seemed more than willing. I knew what I wanted - what I needed - and as he held the Jungle Juice down to my nose for a final sniff, I smiled, knowing my ass would get hurt and POZZED again by this daddy’s horsey dick. Isaiah spit a wad of chunky phlegm on his dick and didn’t bother asking or waiting to see if I was ready before lining his pole up like he was surveying the Rocky Mountains and slamming it into my dry ass.

(*From the author: If you like the story let me know - post a reply or give a reputation. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read these stories and for the continued support!)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 27

Bean Bag Toss: Isaiah’s dick spurted and my ass slurped up his POZ load. Just like the night before, he rolled off me and as soon as he did his brother Zeke slammed back in. “What’s that now boy?” Zeke asked, “How many loads you got in there. One from Walt. One from me. One from my little brother. Good thing we in the country boy as you’re just a fucking AIDS pig for your daddies aren’t you.” I gave a little snort and grunt and Zeke laughed. “TAKE MY AIDS DICK BOY - SHOW DADDY HOW HUNGRY THAT HOLE. YOU A HUNGRY HOLE? FUCK THAT’S WARM AND SLICK AND TIGHT. YOU GOING TO OBEY YOUR DADDY? FUCK WHO I TELL YOU? DO WHAT I TELL YOU? GOOD BOY - THAT’S A GOOD BOY - HERE YOU GO BOY - SOME MORE DADDY’S AIDS COTTON CUM CANDY JUST FOR YOU!” Back out at the little table Zeke lit up a joint and chuckled as I crawled underneath. I couldn’t help it. I had to feel his dick. Touch it. Taste it. Savor that POZ drip he seemed to constantly produce. “Come up now,” Zeke said, “Here, swallow this pill. Don’t matter what it is, just do as daddy orders. Good boy. I need to wake up sleeping beauty back there and while I do, you get dressed. We need to run an errand.” Isaiah was still groaning and growling when I followed Zeke out of the camper trailer. He had on his tattered camo baseball cap, but had put on a clean pair of pants and fresh t-shirt. The carnival was crowded and in full swing and I could hear laughter, voices, music, and the whirr of rides and activity as we made our way towards the back fence and into a closed off parking lot. Zeke stopped beside a cobalt blue car and gingerly rubbed the spotless hood. “This here’s my baby,” he said affectionately. I’ve never been a car guy and just said, “It looks nice.” Zeke looked at me, pinched the unfiltered cigarette he was smoking between his thumb and forefinger, “Get over here boy,” he said. I walked around, he put his left arm around my shoulder and bent forward, “This is not NICE - this - this fucking car is a God damn American work of art. A 1966 Chevy Impala. Get in.” The car rumbled to life, the tires spit gravel as we pulled out, and Zeke smiled as we hit the road. “Few things in life make your daddy happy boy. Weed. Beer. Some good ass to breed and POZ. And my baby here. Fuck listen to that purr - sort of sounds like when I hit that prostate just right.” I rubbed my hands on the leather seats, the chrome fixtures, and laughed as the wind whipped through the open window. Zeke reached over and patted my thigh, “You feeling good yet?” I nodded. He said, “Yeah that’s the Molly kicking in.” We got on the highway and went several miles before Zeke pulled off into a rest area. He parked down near the far end by a big semi trailer. There were a few others cars there, but none close. He walked around to the driver’s side door and pounded on it. He pounded again. A small light shone inside the cab, a man peered out, gave a quick wave, then ducked back in. Zeke leaned against the side of the tractor, unzipped his pants, “Get on your fucking knees boy and suck my dick.” I didn’t bother to stop when I heard the door open to the cab and a man mumble as he stepped down the ladder. “Christ Zeke,” he said, “You trying to get yourself arrested or some shit? Doing that right out here where those cars going by can see? What if someone walks this way.” Zeke just laughed, “Well then they’ll see my boy pleasing his daddy. Now boy, I bet old Kennie here’s got a bladder full of trucker piss. Open that mouth and swallow that shit for him like I taught you.” Kennie started to object, but with a, “Oh hell,” unzipped his jeans, fished out a nice mushroom headed dick, and let me have it.

Kennie sighed as he finished pissing, stepped back, “Damn, look what you gone and done now.” Zeke just laughed, “Oh don’t worry about that none Kennie. I know how much you like those sloppy truck stop whore cunts so I made sure the boy’s ass pussy is good and wet for you. Go on now, climb up in there and make my buddy here feel good. I got me a joint to smoke. Go on now - and Kennie - trust me - you’ll enjoy that raw ass and you’ll feel much more like handling business once your mind can focus.” Zeke laughed as I smiled and felt a rush of horniness wash over me. There was something fucking hot about this AIDs daddy just pimping me out to other men. Kennie had one of those extra big sleepers on his tractor, one that you can actually stand up in, with a pretty good size bed. He zipped the closure shut, quickly got undressed, and I licked my lips at this hairy daddy trucker. His dick was a damn good size. He reached into a cubby hole and pulled out this weird pear shaped black thing that he slid down over his dick then tucked his balls through it was well. It looked like a cock ring, but with an extra shelf on the front that his balls rested on, which pushed them almost right up beside his shaft. I pulled my shorts off and climbed up on the bed. Kennie climbed up behind me, laid on my back, rolled back and forth a little as his dick hardened, then slid a couple fingers up my ass. “Yeah, you’re kinda slick, but I like a dripping wet pussy. Hold still.” With the light still on he reached into another cubby, pulled out a dirty white bottle with a long tip on the end and I squirmed when he jammed the tip in and squeezed. It was cool, and made me feel like I had to go. Kennie slid right up my ass with no problem. SQUIRT SQUIRT SQUIRT SQUIRT. My ass made sloppy wet noises every time he thrust inside me. Kennie kept rolling forward with his thrusts, trying to stretch my ass chute and then I realized the more he rolled back and forth, the more his cock ring/platform thingy was pushing his balls down beside his shaft. Kennie pushed harder, rolled, thrusted, pushed, then leaned a bit on his right side and thrust and PLOP - his right ball squeezed and slipped inside my ass ring. Kennie grabbed my shoulders, pushed, rolled, thrusted, then leaned a bit on his left side and PLOP - his left ball slipped in. Whatever discomfort Kennie might have felt must have quickly passed as we were both moaning in pleasure. “FUCK ME DADDY TRUCKER - FUCK ME!” I begged. Kennie slid his hands off my shoulders and covered my mouth, “Shhh, no talking. Just moan baby - moan for me - fucking your wet cunt - fucking you good. Fucking your wet sloppy cunt. That’s it baby - spread those legs open, let me hit that G spot - fucking your cunt baby - fucking it - fucking it - HELL YEAH YOU MAKING ME SHOOT BABY - SHOOTING IN YOU GOOD - WHEW - YES!” Kennie’s balls pulsed and throbbed as he bred me and it was the strangest sensation like having two little earthquakes happening inside me. Slowly, ever so slowly, his dick softened and out slid his shaft, deflated balls, and a cascade of whatever he had squirted up my hole for lube. I started to apologize for making a mess, but Kennie, now looking ashamed and embarrassed, just shook his head and said, “We best get back outside and get you and Zeke on your way.”

Back in the parking lot, Zeke and Kennie spoke in hushed tones. Kennie unlocked a small compartment on the side of the tractor and pulled out a red, plastic cooler with a white top and handed it to Zeke. The car trunk was opened, they stood behind it a minute and concluded whatever business they had to do as I wandered a bit amongst the small trees, and looked to the south as lightning lit up the sky. I hustled back to the car as Zeke motioned me over, we both got in, got back on the highway and a couple miles down pulled off, turned, crossed over, and headed back the way we had come to the carnival. “Did you have fun? Zeke asked, “Did you like taking dick like that for your daddy? I don’t know if Kennie’s got a POZ load or not, but I know he has fucked every truck stop whore between hear and Sioux Falls and Chicago and Denver. He usually hauls for the Hormel plant and we keep in touch as he’s a good runner for me. Keeps me restocked on whatever shipments I need and well, today your ass was just a tidy thanks.” I looked over at Zeke as some of the ash from his cigarette blew off and sailed into the back of the car. “Fuck Jesus,” he swore as he swiped at his shirt.  I laughed then asked, “Can we pull over a minute. I think I need to go.” Zeke eased the car off the highway shoulder and I barely had gotten out before I had to squat and let loose. Christ, whatever Kennie had shot into my ass for lube sure didn’t want to wait around. Zeke tossed me some napkins from the glove box, and they were more than enough to get me set. We pulled into the gravel lot just as the first pelts of rain began to fall. Thunder boomed, lightning peeled, lights flickered and the wind gusted. The rain came quick and fast and Zeke just laughed as we both ran for his camper trailer. He threw the door opened, bounded in, me close behind. Who the fuck were they? Isaiah was sitting at his normal spot at the table. Across from him, holding a hand of cards, was a guy who looked about my age, but that was the only normal thing about him. He had a number of colorful tattoos up and down his arms, his neck, half his face and scalp. Two silver metal spikes protruded from his forehead like little horns and his ear lobes hung low, stretched by large, black spikes. His eyebrows, the bridge of his nose, cheeks, lip, and more were pierced too. Fucking hell! I looked from him to the other stranger who was standing but hunched over. Isaiah was big; this guy was a giant and all muscle with biceps as thick as my thighs. Zeke shook himself, grabbed a t-shirt off a pile of clothes in the corner, started to towel himself dry and said, “That there’s Mr. Montana and that’s Rico - Rico Suave. Two more from the freak show.” Rico turned and smiled and showed a line of teeth sharpened into fangs and I gasped a little when he stuck out his tongue - it was split and forked like a snake. I hate snakes. Zeke laughed, “Come on boy. Let them finish their game. Come on in back and let’s dry off and get a smoke. Montana? Come in back with us. I got something you may like.”

The three of us got through half a joint and I had popped a pill when the trailer shook. The storm had moved in full force and the windows rattled and rain pelted the roof and Zeke left out with Isaiah and Rico to make sure things were shut down and buttoned up. They had barely left the trailer before Mr. Montana stood up, unzipped his dick and told me to squat over his shaft and sit on it if I wanted a good dicking. Although he insisted on wearing a condom, I decided I had to have that donkey dick as it was so big and my ass was so hungry. I agreed to take it covered and with some extra spurts of lube we were off to the races. I then wondered where the fuck they made condoms that size. He was a good deal bigger than the brother daddies and it hurt like a son of a bitch going in, but he didn’t let that stop him in the least. Before long I had him balls deep and while I tried to pull off when the guys came back, Mr. Mountain held my hips firm and bounced me up and down his rod. Zeke just laughed when he pulled the curtain back and slipped into the bedroom with us. He stripped, dried off, lit a new joint, and sat on the edge of the bed, sharing the joint between us, and jacking his dick as he watched Mr. Mountain dig me out. While the curtain was closed, it clearly sounded from the grunts and noise coming from the front that Rico and Isaiah had decided to forgo the card game too. I felt a little jealous. Didn’t have a right to I guess, but I did. Once again Zeke seemed like he could read my mind. “Oh, don’t worry about that,” he said as he waved the lit joint towards the front, “It’s just a little fun between friends - ain’t that right Montana? You see Rico is Montana’s boy. Now Montana, let my boy here get on his hands and knees so you can really power fuck his ass. Be the fuck God you are - make my boy praise and worship you while he slobbers on my dick.” A little repositioning and Zeke was sitting with his back against the far wall, his legs open, with me on my hands and knees between them sucking his dick as Mr. Montana fucked me. He was hunched over my back, slamming my hole, when Zeke straightened up a little and half whispered, “MONTANA, GO AHEAD AND PULL THAT RUBBER OFF. MY BOY WILL TAKE IT RAW AND NOT JUST RAW - YOU CAN SHOOT YOUR NUTT IN HIS ASS TOO. YOU WANT THAT? I KNOW YOU’VE SAID YOU MISS BEING ABLE TO BREED ASS AND TOO BAD FOR RICO. MISSING OUT ON THAT. WE WON’T SAY A WORD WILL WE? NO SEE. MY BOY WILL BE QUIET. THAT’S RIGHT - EASE IT OFF AND SLIDE RIGHT BACK IN. SEE I TOLD YOU YOU’D LIKE THAT - FEELS FUCKING GOOD HUH. NOW ANYTIME YOU NEED TO DIG SOME ASS YOU JUST COME ON BY. MY BOY HERE WILL TAKE YOU RAW EVERY TIME AND HOW ABOUT NEXT TIME, YOU USE JUST SPIT - YEAH JUST SPIT. MAKE HIS HOLE GOOD AND SORE. AND FUCK HIM ON HIS BACK. BREED THAT BOY HOLE - BREED IT MAN - BREED MY BOY - FUCK YEAH MAN - BREED HIS ASS!” Well, apparently I was not the only one who was jealous. After Mr. Mountain put about a quart of cum up my ass, he got dressed, went out front, and as Zeke slid in my cummy hole we heard shouting and arguing. Mr. Montana and Rico were going at it and a shattered glass and slammed door later, Rico was gone. When he came back through the curtain Zeke patted Mr. Montana on the shoulder, “It’s OK man. Let him go. Here - take this pill. Hang with us. We’ll smoke, drink, and fuck the God damn night away. How about that? You want to try spit fucking my boy now? You think you can get it back up?” Three daddy dicks fucked me good that night and I was in pig heaven.

The next morning, the skies were still dark and stormy. Zeke and Isaiah took their time rolling out of bed and between a couple of cigarettes, a joint, coffee, and me, they managed to get up and get their day started. Two hours later Zeke and I pulled into the motel where I had been staying. He put the Chevy into park, looked at me, smiled, and asked, “You ready?” My hand shook a bit as I opened the door to the room. The interior was dark, humid, and Zeke pulled the middle of the drapes back to let in a shaft of dim light, “Get that ass up in the air boy. This is how I plan to start every morning from now on. Your hole peaking out, begging for daddy AIDS cum, me smoking, stroking, then fucking the shit out of you good. What do you say boy?” It was natural for me to reply, “Thank you Daddy,” and as I got naked, propped my ass up on a couple pillows facing the window, without a care about who might walk by, I thought back to the chat Zeke, Isaiah, and I had the night before as the three of us lay entwined in the camper bed. Zeke spoke for both the brothers when he said:

“Well boy. You’ve proved yourself well these past two nights and we like you. Well enough to say you’re welcome to stay. We ain’t got a whole lot, but can sure promise you as much raw dick, POZ cum, weed and shit as you can handle. Of course, we’d look out for you too. You’d be our boy, but that don’t mean we’re married or shit. Just is what it is - us and you. Oh and well, other folks we tell you to bend over for too. You’d have to work here at the carnival of course, and help us with our shit. Then when the season’s done, you’ll come to the ranch down in Santa Fe. I think you’d like it down there and fuck - I know I’m looking forward to some nasty freak shit I got in mind for you. So what do you say boy, you ready to stay with your AIDs daddies?”

I smiled and laughed a bit as of course right at the end of that speech Isaiah figured he needed to fuck me again, so it didn’t take much convincing once his big raw dick was inside me from the back and Zeke was working my nipples on the front. Zeke tapped out his cigarette, spit on his hand, slicked just the head of his dick, then punched my hole. Fuck I loved that. “TAKE THIS AIDS CUM BOY. GOD DAMN GOOD BOY FOR YOUR DADDY. FUCKING POZZING THAT HOLE AND HAVING YOU BENT OVER LIKE THIS MAKES ME THINK I KNOW THE PERFECT FUCKING JOB FOR YOU AT THE CARNIVAL.” I relished the feel of Zekes dirty cum up my ass as we packed my few things and took them out to his car. Before we left, I stopped at the desk and paid my bill, then handed the clerk an envelope to mail - my resignation from work. Back at the carnival the camper trailer was empty and there was a scribbled note from Isaiah letting Zeke know he and Mr. Montana had gone looking for Rico who also apparently had now run off. Fine by me. I was enough of a cum hound for this freak show.  Zeke dropped my bags, handed me a bottle of Jungle Juice to tuck into my pocket, then lit a joint for us to share as we walked through the carnival. A few folks were out, cleaning up from the storm and getting things set up for hopefully opening later that afternoon. Zeke appeared to be on good terms with everyone and proudly introduced me as ‘his cousin’. Maybe his ‘preferences’ were not so known after all. Fine by me. We wandered through a set of game booths and stopped in front of one that had several sections to it with a big sign on top, BEAN BAG TOSS. Zeke stooped under the side railing, I followed, then he walked into the back. “Hey Earl, EARL!” No one replied. Zeke took a big hit on the joint, handed it to me, then when he exhaled he said, “Well Earl will show you the ropes. He’s a good guy, but don’t let his gruff exterior push you off. He may look like a little troll from one of them fantasy movies, but he’s good folk. If he was younger, he’d be all over your ass no doubt, so you’re not here for that - not with him anyways - but you are for everyone else.” I looked at him questioningly as Zeke walked to the side of the dim tent and patted a tall, wooden bean bag toss game that was a couple of clowns with holes strategically cut into the wood near their feet, hands, heads, etc… The paint was peeling in spots but Zeke said, “Pull your shorts off and put your ass right to that hole.” I did, he walked around behind it and lined his dick up with my ass. Zeke slid in my cummy hole, “Fuck yeah. So here’s the extra deal. You’ll help Earl run the booth when we don’t need you. I’ll pass the word. If you’re gonna help your daddies out, you got to learn the art of the sale, but first, we need to give folks around here a taste of those doughy mounds you got. I’ll be sending folks by, and when Earl tells you it’s time for a break you’ll put your ass to this hole and take their raw dick. You want that boy?” My affirmation of my new life as his boy was held in three words, “FUCK ME DADDY!”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 23