I went back downstairs and found Bill making some mugs of tea behind the counter. The cum rag hung on a hook by the sink and I used it to wipe the spunk between my arse cheeks. Bill grinned and took the rag off me. "Lovely!" He smiled as he inhaled the aroma of fresh spunk on it. 

" been a good lad and serviced the regulars Timmy?"

I nodded and winced as he stuck a finger up me and then licked it clean.

"Mmm. Nice. " He said and slapped my bum affectionately.

"Take these through to the yard out back will you? Got some visitors I ain't seen for a while."

I looked round for a towel but he said "Don't worry about that, Timmy." then he winked at me.

Feeling a bit anxious, I pushed the door open and, naked, stepped out into the yard with the tea.

There was a high wall all round with a door on one side. In the middle was an old plastic table and four chairs on which sat some men.

They were dressed in a variety of old, dirty clothes and, by the smell, hadn't washed for weeks. They were unshaven with filthy hands and their eyes widened as they saw my naked body. My hands shook as I put the tea on the table and then I heard Bill behind me say "These are some homeless guys I've known for years. I like to give 'em something hot when they're in the area" and he gave a dirty laugh. The men grinned and revealed blackened teeth and wet tongues.

"You guys doing ok? Said Bill, pushing me forward towards an old, wizened man with sores on his face and a runny nose.

"Not bad,"said one. "But it's good of you to give us a drink, Bill."

As he spoke, the old man began to fiddle with my cock, rubbing it with his dry, wrinkled fingers. Despite myself, I got aroused and my cock sprang up in his grasp.

"Lovely!" He cackled. To my disgust, he dipped his head and took it into his mouth, sucking it in as snot dripped from his nose onto the base of my cock. But it was warm and wet and I gasped as he sucked it to full erection.

I heard the rustle of clothing and saw the other men opening their filthy trousers to reveal their stiffening cocks.

The old man stopped sucking me and kissed my throbbing shaft.

"Does he like to fuck, Bill?" He asked.

Bill laughed and tweaked my nipple and cupped my balls. "Looks like it, doesn't it."

The others laughed as the old man stood up and dropped his trousers. He wasn't wearing underwear and his cock was small and limp beneath his hairy belly.

He bent over the table and spread his cheeks. His hole was slack and not entirely clean. Bill produced a tube and smeared KY into the old man's arsehole.

"Come on then, dearie," He said "Climb on."

Before I could say anything, Bill grabbed my cock with one hand and positioned it, while pushing me forward with the other. I gasped as I felt my cock slide into the hot, wet rectum and the old man gasped with pleasure.

"Oh yes! Lovely! Fuck it hard!" He gasped.

The other men closed in on us, stroking my arse, feeling my balls and squeezing my cock where it disappeared into the old man's hole. I began to thrust hard into the old body, relishing the wet, hot rectum squeezing along the length of my cock.

Bill bent and whispered into the old man's ear. "You dirty sod. Want him to cum in you? His cum's right toxic, mate"

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9

21 hours ago, Slipitupme said:

"You dirty sod. Want him to cum in you? His cum's right toxic, mate"

@Slipitupme THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THAN K YOU for continuing this AMAZING STORY - 

in contrast to many other authors here, you keep feeding us with more and more delicious dirty chapters, which keeps us cummmming in buckets each time we return to this story ... 

I love that you describe delicious sleazy scenes - the sauna we would love to go to - with those guys who really frequent those places, day-in, day-out ...  your characters are soooooo real and such pigs, driven by desire and lust - the acceptance what they are and who they are ....

the introduction of the Basement - BRAVO ... and so much can happen down there - 

and the Homeless guys - wow - YOU ARE OUR STAR AUTHOR!!! 

Seldom an authors brings so much reality & life into a story, that one literally feels one is there and wants to participate!!!! 

Keep at this story - keep it cummmming - as I think that I am speaking for everybody here - WE LOVE YOUR WORK and CANNOT GET ENOUGH ... 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

The old man laughed drily and pushed back so his flabby, cold buttocks squashed against my belly and forced my cock deeper into his rectum. "Oh! you are a big boy!" He giggled " Make an old man happy and give me that dirty cum!"

I began to thrust eagerly into him, reaching round to hold his skinny body.

Beside me, a black guy had dropped his trousers and Bill was stroking the heavy cock beneath his flabby belly. There were some nasty looking sores on his heavy thighs. He was squeezing Bill's arse urgently and licking his lips as he watched me fucking.

Bill winked at me and said "Can't wait, eh mate?" to the black guy. As he spoke, he squeezed lube on to his fingers and rubbed it over the thick, black shaft.

The black guy groaned as Bill pushed down his shorts and bent over the table beside the old guy I was fucking.

He pulled his cheeks apart. "Come on, then.  Give me your cock!"

The black guy got quickly behind him and I saw the fat head of his cock sink into Bill's arse. " Ooof!" He gasped and sagged onto the table as the black guy began to bugger him.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 8

On 5/31/2018 at 3:15 PM, RobDog said:

I e been  in saunas like  that one  and  loved  it no attitude just Poz seed  to breed  this slut

Yes me too... Especially in South America they can be very sleazy and obviously dirty.

But I was in Sevilla, Spain in a very small one. Not popular with the higher class gays, but exactly with older and dirtier, kinkier gays... Had quite a few loads in my ass, even from the front desk attendant, who just couldn't resist. I went to the more nicer, cleaner and more modern one in Seville too and did not get a single load.

In Montevideo, Uruguay, I was in one where I was taken by an old wasted looking guy and used for a very long time... He would alternating fuck me, eat my ass, or try to fist is. That was very memorable.

In a very dirty sleazy one in Santiago, Chile - I was waiting for about half a day for the bus south - I was taken roughly by a couple of guys while the rest of the group was either watching or letting their hands slide over my body... I tried to clean up as much as I could before taking a 14+ hour bus trip down south.

In Amsterdam I was often fucked without really even seeing who fucked and loaded me up...

In Prague I had no luck [twice] in the sauna but I was given an anonymous load through a glory hole in a dark and dirty place with video booths. 

In Madrid too, I got bareback loaded up with I don't know what cum... It was dirty, smelly and loud. Small with all kinds of clientele. Old and wasted... a couple of older bears and muscle gays...

I'm 63 and still negative but I can't be quite sure...
I found that as an older bottom you get discarded quickly, but as soon as one top thinks: the hell with it. A hole is a hole... and the rest sees what a cumslut you are, they'll want a piece of my ass as well... 
It only takes one to get the party started...

Hope the story continues... brings back a lot of good memories...
Thanks to the writer.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Slipitupme said:

wow! You certainly get around! I'm glad it brings back memories!

Yeah well I am a wandering vagabond... basically a homeless traveler.
Soon I'm on my way again. First Costa Rica where I hope to get some good loads.
Then El Salvador... the sauna I used in San Salvador wasn't so great for foreigners. I want to go back to find another sauna and see if that is any good.
After El Salvador I will continue my trip to Merida, Mexico where I have two friends that did me good last time I was there... one of them wants to whore, or pimp me out at a local dirty sauna... can't wait.

Probably continue to Mexico City and check out some sleazy saunas and collect some bareback loads.

My life as a wandering cumdump takes me to various dirty and wild places... maybe that is why I feel kinkier as I travel and experience more as I go.

large.DSC03567_sm.JPG.3a6cd2a9a9a24534cc145568f2a32d2a.JPG

large_pic3.jpg.511ea389079b986174e47c253a59f81a.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 7 months later...
On 4/17/2018 at 5:08 PM, Slipitupme said:

After I'd cum, I was overcome with shame and disgust at what I'd done, and quickly showered and left. Bill grinned at me from behind the desk and said "see you soon, you dirty fucker!" but I vowed never to retun.

For the next couple of weeks I was anxious waiting for the flu to hit or for some other symptoms to show. But nothing happened and and eventually I went for a test which came back negative. My relief was also mixed with a sense of disappointment. I thought about this and realised that I was a whore after all, and becoming pregnant from some filthy old man was the ultimate turn-on. I tried to resist it, but the need was in me now, like I was possessed or something, and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Eventually, I gave in and found myself back at the sauna, handing my money to Bill as he winked at me. "Knew you'd be back," He said. " Carrying someone's baby yet?"

I shook my head and he raised an eyebrow. "Is that what you want?"

I blushed and gave a brief nod  and he slapped my shoulder. "Knew you were a dirty sod!" He said. "We've a few more in today - couple of guys I 'ain't seen for a while 'cos they've been sick. They don't take meds so their immune system is fucked."

He watched as my eyes widened with shock which was what he intended.

He held out a locker-key and said "So, do you still want it, mate?"

I paused, aware of the blood pounding in my ears. This was it. Decision time. I breathed deeply and took the key, heading to the lockers with his laughter behind me.

I undressed, showered and went upstairs.

To my surprise, it was very dark and I had to feel ahead of myself to stop banging into a wall. I found out later this was Bill's idea - to turn off the lights so you couldn't see anyone, only feel anonymous naked bodies and stiff cocks with no idea what their owners looked like or how disgusting their bodies might be.

I turned a corner and passed a cubicle based on the gap in the wall my hands encountered. As I started to pass it, someone touched me. I jumped and then stood still, allowing the hand to slide over my thigh and squeeze my stiffening cock. Another hand emerged from the darkness and began to probe my hole. "Nice!" The voice was a harsh, dry whisper and another voice gave a low chuckle of appreciation. I shivered with fear and lust, not knowing what to do.

"Come inside!" Whispered the voice and strong, boney fingers grabbed my wrist and started to pull me into the black cubicle. I almost resisted, but something in me responded to their touch, and I allowed them to pull me inside. Instantly, a thin, boney body was pressed against me and lips crushed to mine. I moaned as the tongue entered my mouth and couldn't help putting my arms around him. His body was thin without an ounce of fat. Then someone else got behind me and I felt a surprisingly large and stiff cock pressed against my bottom.

"Mmm, fresh meat!" Said the man behind me, and I realised this must be the couple who weren't on meds. I felt the hairs rise on my neck and the fear, but the lips stayed crushed to mine, the tongue slithering disgustingly in my mouth. Then the cubicle was filled with the smell of poppers and a bottle was pushed against my nose.

"Breathe deep, darling." Said the man as he released my lips. I had no choice and took a deep lungful, feeling my body mellt and my head swim.

A thick finger covered in lube ploughed up me from behind and I gasped with shock. He began to move it slowly in and out and I began to moan with pleasure.

" That's it, open up for daddy" The voice behind me was croaky and I reached back to feel skinny legs and a bulging belly above his enormous cock.

I groaned in surrender as the poppers were thrust at me again and suddenly a hand pushed my shoulders forward and down and the huge cock began to slide into me. I cried out with pain and pleasure as he slid it home until his paunch was pressed agianst my buttocks.

"Shhh!" whispered the man in front of me "Let him in, there's a good boy"

I could only sob with surrender as he began to fuck me, and gratefully took the other man's cock in my mouth and steadied myself on his thighs against the brutal thrusts.

"That's it, matey. Let old Harold fuck your sweet arse! You're gonna get what you want, don't worry. Open your hole for him."

I gasped, but reached back to pull my buttocks apart so the big cock could get in deep. Harold grunted with pleasure as his movements became more jerky in my hole. "Oh yeah, gonna give you a baby you little slut!"

Then he gasped and grunted like a pig, forcing himself into me and I felt his cock throbbing as he spurted.

"Oh, you dirty bastard! It's in you now!" Said the man in front of me. "Don't fight it!"

I groaned and crouched there, accepting the cock spurting toxic cum into me as the man stroked my head tenderly.

At last, the enormous cock slid out and I felt the wetness around my anus. "Your turn, Peter."

They turned me round and Peter slide his cock into me as Harold pushed my head down to clean his cock.

Suddenly, I had a clear image of myself sandwiched between their diseased bodies and the tears splashed from my eyes at my depravity even as I pushed back and squeezed my hole around the thrusting cock, eager to milk more poz cum from him and get myself knocked up.

I like that pozzing... very HOT .. story

On 1/14/2023 at 7:21 AM, ffWhole said:

Yeah well I am a wandering vagabond... basically a homeless traveler.
Soon I'm on my way again. First Costa Rica where I hope to get some good loads.
Then El Salvador... the sauna I used in San Salvador wasn't so great for foreigners. I want to go back to find another sauna and see if that is any good.
After El Salvador I will continue my trip to Merida, Mexico where I have two friends that did me good last time I was there... one of them wants to whore, or pimp me out at a local dirty sauna... can't wait.

Probably continue to Mexico City and check out some sleazy saunas and collect some bareback loads.

My life as a wandering cumdump takes me to various dirty and wild places... maybe that is why I feel kinkier as I travel and experience more as I go.

large.DSC03567_sm.JPG.3a6cd2a9a9a24534cc145568f2a32d2a.JPG

large_pic3.jpg.511ea389079b986174e47c253a59f81a.jpg

Dude I'm a neg bottom who wants to travel to spain , germany and Egypt-any tips for getting older guys in saunas to seed me-you look a hot bottom very much like my own25133445-dbf2-4572-8c04-19ab5a64048a_Z0-NXV0Fn8H1XOIpK1m8h3Z5om3J2nZ1reHkzoSsN9nsB-Cwjtv6Dkz2Gpir3_img.jpg.4002d98361b1ded8a8f5b333cfb9df61.jpg

The sight of Bill being fucked pushed me over the edge. I felt my control go, my balls tighten and then I orgasmed deep in the old man's backside, filling it with gouts of spunk. When I finished, I pulled back and watched my cock slide out of his dirty arsehole. He levered himself up of the table and wiped his hole with his finger.

"Oooh, lovely!" He grinned. "I'm all wet and dripping!"

The black guy was fucking Bill in short, hard strokes, his mouth slack and eyes staring as he worked himself to a climax.

"Oh yeah!" He gasped and his fat body rippled as he shot his load.

I felt fingers greedily feeling for my arsehole as other hands pulled me face down over the table. Bill stood up and stuck a finger up his ravaged arsehole, pulling out a fat gob of spunk with his forefinger.

"Let's just lube him up boys!" He laughed, and stuck his finger into me, rubbing the spunk over my hole.

There was an old man waiting patiently behind me, his cock grasped in his gnarled fingers. As soon as Bill took his finger away, he slid his cock up me in one delicious thrust. I gasped and hung on, widening my legs and pushing back to feel his cock as deep as possible until his hairy balls were slapping against mine.

I was dimly aware of the doorbell and Bill pulled up his shorts to go and answer it.

The old man was fucking me hard, spit dripping from his slack lips onto my back.

"Oh, hello" I heard Bill say. "He's a bit busy at the moment."

Then I heard my mother's voice  in reply "Just wanted to check what time he'll be home so I can get dinner on."

"He's just in the yard, "said Bill " Ask him yourself"

The door opened and I looked over my shoulder to see my mother standing there. The was a gasp from the crowd as she saw me being buggered.

"Oh!" She said, then grinned. "I might have known! Dirty little sod."

The old man was close, looking at her anxiously but continuing to fuck.

"Don't mind me, mate" She said " Shoot up him if you want."

The old man gasped. "Cumming!" he croaked and I felt his cock throb and throb as he spunked in me.

He staggered back, and his cock dripped as it slid out of me.

"Lovely!" She said. "Right, I'm off. I can see you're busy, Timmy so I'll put dinner back until 8ish"

She pointed at a very old, wizened man with no hair and sagging belly but a nice big cock standing up between his thighs.

"Fill yer boots then, Pop. You look like you need it!"

The man grinned, got behind me and slid up me with a sigh of pleasure. She laughed. "See you then Bill" and the door closed behind her as the group clustered around me...

• Like 6
  • Piggy 6