6 hours ago, Slipitupme said:

Goog to hear from a fellow Fort pig! I miss it too. Relaxing in the sling being fucked as people sat at the bar drinking and watching. Do you remember the small toilet at the back of the dark room? Always filled with sweaty bodies you couldn't see as they fucked you!

I’ve taken so much bare cock in that toilet. You couldn’t see a bloody thing. I’d no idea who was fucking me. And I bloody loved it. The “interactive games room” upstairs in The Pride of Stepney was great too.

Maybe former Fort fans should have a get together. I’m mainly based in Manchester now, and don’t know of anywhere remotely like it. 
And it’s true that a mate did arrange for a group of homeless guys to breed his bf. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Slipitupme said:

Goog to hear from a fellow Fort pig! I miss it too. Relaxing in the sling being fucked as people sat at the bar drinking and watching. Do you remember the small toilet at the back of the dark room? Always filled with sweaty bodies you couldn't see as they fucked you!

As for the sling, I think lying in it while all cummers just came and used you while everyone watched was so hot. 
And I found it hilarious that there was that bloody bus stop outside and no one in the bloody queue had a clue what we were up to just feet away...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sleazycumwhore said:

Great fucking story! Yeah miss the Fort so much...loved the boots only sessions! and yeah remember the small toilet at the back of the dark room well! Bred so many times in there and could never get enough!

I was never away from The Fort or The Pride of Stepney back in the day. We’ve probably been bred by the same guys...!

• Like 2

I wish I was Bill running the sauna and getting the opportunity to help younger guys realize their true calling in life, to become welcoming holes for any and all diseased dicks to infect with multiple strains of not only HIV but every other STI imaginable. So fucking hot. Then he gets to fuck those bugged up boy holes and have them share their infections with him.

• Like 2

To rawplug

Yeah, lying in the sling getting fucked as people waited for buses outside was so cool!

Probably have been bred by the same guys, though I tended to go for the older, sleazier crowd. It's a bit of a blur now, but I remember my first visit vividly. Within 20 minutes I was seduced into the sling, poppered up, legs apart and raw fucked and bred. By the time I had realised what happened it was too late to worry about it, and I left there a confirmed pig with a dripping hole.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Slipitupme said:

To rawplug

Yeah, lying in the sling getting fucked as people waited for buses outside was so cool!

Probably have been bred by the same guys, though I tended to go for the older, sleazier crowd. It's a bit of a blur now, but I remember my first visit vividly. Within 20 minutes I was seduced into the sling, poppered up, legs apart and raw fucked and bred. By the time I had realised what happened it was too late to worry about it, and I left there a confirmed pig with a dripping hole.

Much the same happened to me. First time I went I couldn’t believe it. But the sheer sleazy atmosphere quickly seduced me. I was happy taking older, sleazier guys. In fact, I was a bit like the protagonists in your stories - young, not a bad body and like fresh meat thrown to the pack. Do you remember the partition with the glory holes at the opposite end of the bar? 
But there was nothing like pushing your way through that dark room, hands that could have belonged to an 18 or 80 year old (you couldn’t see them) feeling you, as you made your way to that back toilet area. God knows how many anonymous breedings were done over time there. 
The only thing that’s come close to it for me is being bent over the fuck tree on Hampstead Heath in the small hours on a very busy night.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

As Bill spurted up me with a satisfied sigh, we heard footseps on the stairs and Peter appeared. He grinned and blushed as he saw Bill finishing in my arse. "That's better!" Bill said, sliding his cock out of me.

"You alright, Peter?" He said. "Timmy tells me you've been meeting the regulars."

Peter nodded and Bill beckoned him over.

"Show us your arse, then>" Peter bent over the counter and Bill spread his buttocks. His arsehole was swollen, wet with lube and dripping cum.

"Dirty sods, aren't they?" Laughed Bill. He took an old rag from beneath the desk and wiped Peter's bum, then sniffed the rag and sighed. "Smells sweet!"

Peter straightened up and looked at me. "I couldn't help it." He whispered " They gave me something to sniff, then it felt so good to feel them in me. And they didn't use condoms."

Bill ruffled his hair. "Course not, Peter. We're all friends here. You've got a belly full of dirty babies now. I wondered whose you are carrying?"

Peter paled and looked shocked. But his stubby cock was rock hard and I knew his descent into depravity had begun.

Bill saw it too and came round the desk. He bent over and we both saw his sagging hole in the brown crease. It was wet with lube, and surrounded by a cluster of angry red warts.

"Have you ever fucked someone, Peter?" I said. He shook his head, and cvould not take his eyes off Bills inviting, dirty hole.

I pushed him forward, grasped his cock, and guided him into place. He gasped as his cock sank into Bill's rectum and his eyes opened wide.

"Oh!!" He gasped and then began to thrust furiously "It's coming out of me!"

I stroked his bum as he shuddered and jerked, spurting his sweet cum up Bill's arse.

"There, there. " I said. " Welcoime to our little club."

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

When he pulled out, I squatted down and licked his small cock clean. Seemed the least I could do. Then I did the same for Bill as he bent over the desk, burying my head between his flabby buttocks and licking up the cum from his warty hole.

"Thanks," said Bill and sent me off to make a hot drink as Peter began to sweep up the foyer.

It was nearly time for our shift to end.

As I watched Peter's pert arse as he swept up, an idea occured to me about something we could do on our way home....

• Like 8
  • Piggy 1

Slipitupme, please more. This thread is so fucking hot. I've blown so many loads reading and rereading it. Definitely very interested in seeing Peter's descent into total perversion as a bug chasing cumdump for any and all toxic loads and as many STDs as possible. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

When we left the sauna Peter was a bit quiet as we trudged through the gloomy streets. I sensed he was reflecting on the day and what had happened to him.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I asked.

He blushed "I was just thinking about what happened in the sauna. " He said. "I shouldn't have let them do it to me."

Too late now, I thought.

"But you liked it, right? Their cocks up you? Their cum in you?"

He nodded. "But what if I get...you know,,,like you?"

I grinned. "Pregnant you mean? Maybe, but then you won't have to worry about it, will you?"

He hadn't noticed we were taking a longer way home. We passed under an old, disused railway arch beneath which was the entrance to a dark old victorian gents toilet.

"I gotta pee." I said.

He stood back. "Okay. I'll wait."

"Why not come in and wait. Wouldn't want to leave you on your own."

He nodded and we went inside. I could hear breathing and shuffling inside and as we went round the wall which screened the urinals from the street we saw four men in the gloomy space which smelled of damp and piss. One was squatting in front of another sucking his cock as the other two watched and wanked. The squatting man's pants were down around his ankles and in that position his fat buttocks were spread and I noticed lube glinting on his slack arsehole.

Peter gasped and his eyes widened. The man being sucked recognised me and grinned evilly whilst the others looked wary.

"He's ok," Hissed the man being sucked, an older guy with thinning hair who I knew was poz from previous encounters.

One of the other men pushed his trousers and pants down and his fat cock sprang up below his flabby belly, pre-cum drooling from the purple tip.

Peter was flushed with excitement and trembling with a little fear at being in this space with these predators.

I ruffled his hair and began to unfasten his jeans.

"Wh..what are you doing?" He gasped, but didn't stop me as I lowered his trousers and underwear, and pulled up his t-shirt so they could see his plump belly and fat little bottom.

The squatting man got up and we saw his cock was stiff as a poker and I noticed the scorpion tattoo on his thigh.

Ignoring Peter's question, I dug the tube of lube from my pocket, put some on my finger and rubbed it into his hot little arsehole.

Then I pushed him forward.

"I'll keep watch." I said, glancing into the strret. The four men drew Peter between them. He disapeared momentarily between their bodies. Then I heard him gasp "Oh my!"

They moved apart and I saw he had been bent over and scorpion man was fucking his arse as another fed his cock into his mouth.

I grinned to myself. If he wasn't already pregnant, he would be soon judging by the grunts scorpion man was making as he emptied his dirty cum into Peter's rectum...

• Like 17
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Slipitupme said:

We passed under an old, disused railway arch beneath which was the entrance to a dark old victorian gents toilet.

I remember them well from my younger days, could always find a cock to suck or fuck you.

Best late at night but often had gloryholes between stalls, dirty smelly places but so much fun.

Scorpion man sighed happily and stood back, his glistening cock flopping out of Peter's arsehole along with a gush of cum.  The older guy with the thinning hair raised his eyebrow questioningly at me and I smiled and nodded. "Knock him up," I whispered.

Peter was still bent over a wash basin gasping from having been roughly fucked, and didn't resist as the man got behind him and slid his diseased cock up my friend.

"Oh..oh...oh yeah!" Peter gasped, thrusting his arse up and back to meet the old guy's thrusts. The man raised his tee-shirt and looked down at his cock as he fucked, an evil grin on his face.

The other two had dropped their pants and were wanking furiously. One was old, fat with a jolly face dripping with sweat. It seemed a shame to make them wait. I quickly dropped trousers and underwear and bent over next to Peter and offered my bottom to the old man who gratefully waddled behind me and slid his cock in. It was so slick with precum it didn't need any lube, and I relaxed into his thrusts. Peter looked at me beside him and smiled.

I leant sideways and kissed him as we were bred, our bellies soon filled with old men's sperm. When All four had bred us, they quickly dressed and left us gasping and naked from the waist down over the wash-basins. I reached and fingered Peter's dripping hole and he did the same for mine, then we licked our fingers and shuddered with the filthiness of it.

Then a voice said "What the hell's going on here?"....

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

On 5/5/2020 at 4:27 PM, Slipitupme said:

Then a voice said "What the hell's going on here?"....

#Slipitupme ...THANK YOU for not only having written one of the hottest stories here but also for keep adding to it - YOU ARE ONE THE CHAMPIONS WE LOVE HERE ... who start a great story and keep adding and make us "boil over" with each chapter!!!! 

BRAVO!!!!