I looked over my shoulder and saw a short, fat man in a boiler suit carrying a mop and bucket.

"You dirty bastards, I ought to report you!" He said. But I noticed his tongue lick his lips even as Peter went whire, pulled up his trousers and pants and begged the guy not to get us into trouble.

The man looked him up and down and put his head on one side.

"Well..." He said. "Maybe we could come to an arrangement"

He pulled a sign saying "closed for cleaning" from the bucket and hung it on the door which he closed  and locked.

"Please mister." Said Peter. "Just let us go. I don't want to get into trouble."

The man grinned and began to unbutton his boiler suit.

"Based on what I saw, you're already in trouble! Don'tcha know it's a bad idea to take raw cum in your arse? Dont'cha know what diseases you can catch?"

I just stood and watched, knowing what was to come. This guy was going to exact a price and it looked like Peter was going to pay it.

"Well, its too late now." He said, dropping the boiler suit and gripping his stiffening cock in his fist.

I noticed two things. One, the guy's fat belly and thighs were covered in weeping sores and blotches and, two, his glistening cock-head and shaft were mottled with large, angry red warts.

Peter's eyes widened when he saw this and he looked imploringly at me but I just shook my head.

"We better do as he says or we're in trouble. He might call the cops."

"Sensible." Said the man then turned to Peter. "Drop those panties and show me your bum."

"Please...don't" Said my friend but the man beckoned with a fat forefinger "Do it!"

Slowly, Peter lowered pants and trousers and turned to show his arse.

"Nice!" Said the man. "Spread the cheeks!"

Peter did as he was told, exposing the puffy hole still wet with spunk.

"Lovely! Now on your knees and suck my cock!"

to be contd.

• Like 11
  • Piggy 1

Damn Slipitupme, you write the hottest stuff. I've blown countless loads reading and rereading this story. It's so hot knowing Peter is getting infected with every imaginable STI. Just the kind of boy I'd love to breed and then offer my ass up to so he can share all the bugs he's collected with me.

• Like 1

Hesitantly, Peter got to his knees and the man waddled over to him. The lad eyed the inflamed, wart covered cock and looked at me imploringly. I just shrugged, aware of my own erection straining in my pants and the man grinned.

"Turns you on, does it? Your mate sucking my filthy cock?" As he spoke, he grasped Peter's head and slid his cock into his mouth.

Peter gagged and resisted, then shuddered and gave in, grasping the man's hairy balls and sucking his cock.

"Nice!" Said the man. "Lick the shaft"

Peter did as he was told, and I watched his pink tongue caress the shaft and lick over the warts which clustered like tiny grapes.

I took out my cock and began to rub it. The man gestured me over and grasped my erection in his grubby fist and began to wank me.

"Dirty bastards!" He chuckled, raising Peter up, turning him round and bending him over.

He scratched at the sores on his belly, then stuck a finger into Peter's arsehole. Peter winced as the man's slimey finger ploughed into him.

"Oh yeah! Got some spunk up there already haven't you boy?"

Peter nodded and I watched as the man pressed the head of his cock into Peter's anus. It slid in easily until the rash on his belly was pressed against Peter's plump bottom.

The man gave a sigh of satisfaction. "That's smooth! " He began to slide sensuously in and out until Peter was groaning and pushing back to meet the thrusts of the diseased cock in his rectum.

I was so excited and the janitor noticed how hard my cock was. "Got some lube?" He asked. I nodded and dug the tube out of my pocket.

"Fuck me, then. "He said. "I love it up my arse when I'm fucking."

He bent forward over Peter's back and spread his cheeks. His hole was puffy and slack and there was a nasty sore on his anus.

I hesitated, but he took my arm and said " Come on...ooof thats good ...stick it in or I'll have to...ahhh.. report you."

To be honest, I didn't need much persuasion. The thought of sliding my cock into that diseased hole was almost too much to bear.

I squeezed some lube onto my finger and anointed his hole, smearing it inside and out over the large sore at the entrance.

I dropped my trousers and pants and got behind him.

For a second I hesitated but he reached back, grasped my cock and rubbed the head over his hole and around the sore.

With a gasp I pushed forward, watching his hole open around my cock as it slid deliciously up into his backside until I was crouched over him fucking his arse as he buggered Peter beneath him.

It didn't last long. I heard him start to grunt like a pig as he thrust harder into the plump bottom beneath him.

"Gonna cum!" He gasped. "Take my dirty spunk!" With that he grunted and shuddered beneath me and I knew he was filling Peter with his sperm.

I kept thrusting as he finished and sagged over Peter's back.

"Cum up me!" He gasped. I didn't need a second invitation. I thrust right up him and spurted gloriously and hard into his rectum. moving my cock in ecstasy deep inside him....

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I pulled out and watched as he got off Peter, noting the gush of spunk as his cock came out of the plump backside.

He dug an old rag from his pocket and wiped his cock, then wiped Peter's hole.

"Thanks," He said and picked up his bucket.

"I'll be back same time tomorrow. Make sure one of you is here for a fuck."

Then he left.

We dressed and headed home. Peter was quiet and then he blushed and said "Do..do..do you think I'm pregnant now, Timmy?"

I grinned at him. "With all the babies in you today, I think you might be! How do you feel?"

We had reached his home. Peter usually went in by the back gate, next to his Dad's shed.

"I.. I like it" He mumbled.

I noticed his trousers bulging and he looked at me with a pleading expression.

I pulled him into the space beside the shed and dropped my trousers and pants.

"Can't have you going home like that I said. Stick it in and cum,"

He needed no second invitation. Quickly he got his small cock out which was stiff as a poker.He got behing me and I felt him stabbing between my buttocks. I reached back and guided him in. He gave a small cry of pleasure and then was humping me like a rabbit.

"It's coming out of me!" He gasped. I pushed back and was rewarded with his orgasm, feeling him push and throb, push and throb as he spurted his juicy sperm into me.

After a moment he pulled out.

"Thanks." He said.

"See you tomorrow," I replied. "And you'd better rinse out your pants if you don't want your mum to find the spunk stains,"

I watched him go and headed home, smiling as I felt the wetness between my cheeks.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When I got home, Grandad was in the kitchen watching my mother prepare dinner. He was sat on a kitchen chair wearing an old, stained bathrobe which was open at the front. He was stroking his cock as she prepared the food at the counter.

"Hi Timmy" She said as I came in. "You're a little late."

"Yeah, just kicked around with Peter on the way home."

Grandad grinned, and continued to stroke his cock which was now rigid against his hairy belly.

"Bet you got up to no good," He winked at my mother. " A friend saw you go in the toilet earlier."

I blushed and nodded.  "Naughty boy." Said Mom casually, " You never know what you might catch."

Grandad laughed. "Too late for that! Show us your arse, Timmy. I bet its dripping!"

Mom wiped her hands on a towel and raised an eyebrow. "Well?" She said.

I undid my belt and pushed my trousers and pants down. They ignored my stiffening cock as grandad pulled me face down over the table.

He pulled my cheeks apart and said "Thought so! Look how wet it is!"

Mom laughed and slapped my arse. "Bad boy! Guess you'd better atone and do your grandad a favour."

She returned to the counter as grandad got to his feet, dropped the robe and got behind me. I grunted as his shaft slid easliy up me through the lube and spunk and he began to thrust happily in and out.

"N..nice.." He gasped. "...what time...oof...what time is dinner?"

She turned and checked the clock. "About twenty minutes, I guess. Now hurry up 'cos I need to lay the table."

"Yes, mam!" He laughed and began to seriously fuck me, working himeslf up to a climax.

She came and stood beside us, stroking my hair and tweaking his nipples.

"Gonna cum....aaah!" He cried as his cock throbbed and throbbed and spurted in me.

Eventually, he stood back and his softening cock plopped out of my hole which dripped onto the floor

"Right," my mother said, slapping my bum again. "Get that mess on the floor cleaned up then the pair of you clear off whilst I finish dinner."

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1