59 minutes ago, Slipitupme said:

"Oh!" She said, then grinned. "I might have known! Dirty little sod."

The old man was close, looking at her anxiously but continuing to fuck.

"Don't mind me, mate" She said " Shoot up him if you want."

I love the 'visits' to the story by Tim's Mum and look forward to them alomst as much as I look forward to Slipitupme's next chapters 🙂

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2017 at 9:27 PM, AZRawPig said:

How about spending a whole weekend taking cocks and load's from a group of friends. You would be the guest of honor. Bend over

I would love to be used by you and  your friends. 

• 2 months later...

A couple of days later, I was naked in the reception area talking to Bill. Peter was off somewhere with a mop and bucket. There were the usual regulars in such as Sid and Arthur as well as one or two of their friends who were older and wasted looking.

The doorbell rang and Bill told me to see who it was. I slipped on my shorts and opened the door part way. There was a young lad outside, short, overweight and freshfaced.  His eyes went wide as he took in my naked torso, at the same time as I vaguely recognised him as Peter's cousin who occasionally came to stay in the holidays.

"Hi" I said. " It's...it's Martin isn't it? What brings you here?"

He visibly gulped as he took in my naked torso and said "Hi. Peter's mum said he worked here and asked me to give him a message."

I smiled to myself, thinking about Peter's mother and what she'd seen in this twink that amused her to send him into the spider's web!

"You'd better come in. " I said. "He's around somewhere"

I stood back and opened the door wider. Martin peered into the gloomy hallway behind me and hesitated a moment. 

"Well?" I said.

With a nervous smile at me, he stepped over the threshold and I closed the door behind him.......

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4

Bill raised an eyebrow as he took in Martin's plump body and innocent expression.

"This is Martin, Peter's cousin." I explained. "Has a message for him, apparently."

Bill looked at me and winked. "Well, go find him and I'll look after Martin here."

As he spoke, he came round the counter. He was, as usual, naked and his cock was semi-hard with a drool of pre-cum dangling from the thick head. I thought Martin was shocked by his expression, but he didn't back away as Bill put his arm over his shoulder and his eyes were locked on Bill's dangling cock. I stepped out of my shorts as I was supposed to be nude at all times, and as I turned to go upstairs I heard Bill say "Why don't we go into the sitting room to wait, Martin?  You look a little pale but these poppers will help relax you..."

• Like 11
  • Piggy 4