Blushing furiously, I turned and knelt on the cushions, my bum cheeks spreading as I knelt.

Grandpa got off the sofa, knelt behind me and sighed happily as his cock slid into my hole which was still wet with cum.

"Enjoying that, Harry?" My mother said as she watched him fuck me.

Grandad just laughed

"Oohh..ooh yeah." He grunted. "What time is it?"

"About 11, I think." She replied.

It was bizarre. There I was being buggered by my own grandfather as my mother watched, and all they could talk about was the time!

"Best hurry up...oof..then " Grunted Grandad as his cock stiffened inside me " They'll be here soon....ahhh..here it comes you little bastard!"

Then he slumped heavily on my back and I felt his cock throb and throb as it filled me with his dirty cum again.

After a while, he got off me and I turned round as he wiped his cock clean and saw mum grinning.

"W,,who's coming?" I asked.

"Some friends," She said. "Well clients, I suppose."

They both laughed and Grandpa said. "She's talking about the guys down at the hostel."

I remembered Mum volunteered at a men's hostel by the docks where tramps and homeless guys could get a meal or maybe a bed. I had been there once or twice and shuddered at the memory of old, smelly men, many with untreated STI's shuffling around the line for the soup.

"They..they're coming here?" I gasped. " What for?"

They smiled at each other. "Poor things don't get much..you know..they don't get to have sex often." Mum said. " I know what a dirty little slut you've become, Timmy, so I said they could come round and use your bottom to get some relief."

I blushed and shuddered with shame. How had it come to this? They were going to pimp me out, and even now the old trolls from the hostel were probably on their way!

"You won't need to clean up!" Laughed Grandad. "Most of them haven't washed in a while. I'm gonna enjoy seeing them mounting you!"

What could I do? Even as they spoke, my cock had stiffened with the filthiness of what was happening to me. They noticed it and my mother said.

"Thought so! Dirty boy. Right, get in my room face down on the bed. I'll be in shortly with some lube. Go on!"

With that, I got off the sofa, aware of my erection swaying in front of me.

My mother had thoughtfully covered her bed with towels to protect the sheets. I lay face down and waited.

After a few minutes, I heard the doorbell and then a gaggle of voices and laughter in the hall way.

The bedroom door opened, and Mum came in with a tube of lube.

"They're here. Spread your cheeks."

Blushing, I reached back and spread my cheeks and she gently rubbed plenty of lube in and over my arsehole.

"Good," She said, ruffling my hair.  "Nice and loose. Now be a good boy and let them do you. Grandad will be around to make sure they behave."

With that she was gone, and I heard many heavy footseps on the stairs.....

• Like 14
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

The door opened and the first thing which hit me was the smell of unwashed bodies. There was a mirror over the bed. I looked up to see a group of old, ragged men being ushered into the bedroom by grandad. Some of them gasped and others laughed showing blackened and broken teeth as they saw me lying naked on the bed. All shapes and sizes from skinny guys with cadaverous faces to grossly fat men with drooping bodies. I saw some lick their lips as grandad said " There you go, boys. Peachy little bum on him. Get stuck in and fill yer boots!"

I squirmed with shame and fear as they started to strip off, waves of sweaty, pissy body odour washing over me as they removed their filthy clothes. Then the bed sagged as they climbed onto the mattress, eager fingers digging between my cheeks and feeling the lube on my hole. I turned my head and saw grandad standing watching, a filthy grin on his face as he released his cock and began to masturbate.

Hands grabbed my head and turned it to face a stiff, drooling cock. I just had time to see the sores engulfing the fat, swollen head and then it was pushed into my mouth and I had no choice but to suck it.

I was sobbing with shame, and then the cock withdrew and another took its place, the pee-hole red and inflamed and I smelt the gooey discharge oozing from the tip.

I tried to avoid it, but strong fingers held my head and I couldn't stop that filthy cock sliding between my lips.

Grandad had moved closer to get a better view. He caught my eye and gave me a wink. "Good lad," He whispered. " You know you want it, don't you?"

It was true. Despite the horrible, diseased cock in my mouth, I felt a mounting excitement. My own cock was stiff beneath my belly, and I felt overwhelming lust at this descent into absolute depravity.

The bed was now covered in naked bodies licking, probing, rubbing against me.

"Turn him over," Grandad said.

Eager hands pulled me onto my back and I looked up into a circle of faces like something from a medieval painting - broken teeth, sores, some bald, all unshaven and smelling of sweat and filth.

Strong hands grasped my erection, and I watched aghast as an old man with a huge sore beneath his nose bent and began to suck me.

"Oh...oh no..." I gasped with a last awareness of my corruption, but the mouth bobbing up and down felt so good.

"Just do it," Said Grandad. "Give yourself up to your true nature.. "

He nudged a fat, short old man who was kneeling on the bed rubbing a fat mushroom cock. "Why don't you sit on his face?"

The man grinned, scooted around the bed and squatted over me. I looked up at his smooth arsehole, smelled the odour where he obviously hadn't wiped and felt terror as he lowered it onto my face.

I couldn't escape. My face was engulfed between his cheeks and I heard grandad tell me to lick it. Could I? Could I really lick it? With a sob of surrender, I poked my tongue tentatively into his hole. I heard him grunt with pleasure. He reached under and spread his cheeks, sinking onto me and forcing my tongue up into his arsehole.

I knew I was lost. My cock was stiff in the old man's grasp, my face was engulfed in filthy buttocks and my tongue was deep in a dirty hole and yet I was loving every minue of it.

I felt my legs being pulled up and outward and then the first stab of a blunt, slimey cock pushing into my hole. I gasped even as I licked the man squatting over me, feeling the delicious smooth rush of the cock sliding into my arse.

There was excitement in the air and if anything, the smell from the crowd increased with their excitement. The man levered himself off my face and got off the bed. Hands held my legs and pinned my wrists to the bed. I looked up into the face of the man fucking me, his eyes wicked with lust.

"Open...open yer mouth.." He gasped as he thrust into me. I opened my mouth, and he hawked and released a drool of phlegm which fell onto my tongue. Then he kissed me. His breath was awful but I no longer cared. He pulled back and cackled. "Nice! I can taste arsehole on your lips!"

"Hurry up!" Someone said. "Don't take all day!"

The man in me nodded, worked his cock harder and then let out a long gasp of pleasure as his cock throbbed in me, releasing his sperm.

He sagged back and pulled out. I caught a glimpse of his cock covered in sores and realised it was the man I had sucked, but then I was turned over onto hands and knees, arse upraised helplessly as someone else mounted me and I felt another cock slide into my cummy hole. Beside the bed, grandad had lowered his trousers and pants and was bent forward being sodomised by a thin, balding man with red blotches covering his skinny buttocks and upper legs.

He grinned at me as he saw my surprise " How do you think I became poz..ooff...thats nice...I take it up the arse as well." He stood up and the man slipped out of his fat arse, his cock now wet with lube. "That's enough mate. " He said "You know the deal. When you want to come, fill his arse with it."

I realised the man was probably syphilitic but what could I do? I had probably already caught their diseases by now and the thought of it was exciting and shameful.

The man in me made way having already cum, and the thin man got behind me. Grandad came and lay next to me, pulling my head down and kissing me.

"You want it? " He whispered. "He's poz and he's got the syph. Means you will definately get knocked up and infected."

I kissed him back and felt his hand gently ruffle my hair. "Hold me.." I gasped.

He smiled, held my hand and nodded to the man behind me. I felt his cock pressing into my hole and then it slid easily up me and he began to thrust.

I was lost. Depraved. About to be infected and bred all at once. I knelt in surrender as Grandad stroked my hand and whispered in my ear.

"Good lad. Good lad."

The man didn't last long, he thrust two or three more times like a rabbit, then pushed himself against me and grunted loudly as he spurted . He held himself in me for a long moment, then slid his cock out and I felt his filthy cum drooling over my balls. My cock was so stiff it hurt as I slumped forward.

Grandad kissed me again and I felt a body lay down beside us. I saw it was a fat old man with whiskers and wispy hair. He lay face down spreading his cheeks with his hands, and I could see his dirty arsehole was smeared with cum and lube and worse.

"Go on, cum in him and you'll feel more relaxed. There's a long way to go yet!"

With a gasp of excitement, I slid onto the old man's back, feeling his sweaty skin beneth me even as he spread his legs further and my cock nestled between his buttocks. Grandad leant over, grasped my cock and guided it into position. I slide down and into the old body, feeling his sloppy hole hot around my shaft, and then I was spurting and spurting and finally resigned to my fate...

• Like 15
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

This is, hands down, the hottest story on the site.

The way Timmy is treated by all the people around him, his loss of control and his submission to it, is how every cumdump needs to be handled.

I've blown so many loads to this story that I started rationing your updates; I'll read a bit until I know I'm getting close, stop reading, and blow my load.. Saves whatever I haven't read for next time.

Seriously, Slipitupme, I know it didn't start as your story, but you've made it something truly incredible, and I wanted to say thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was a couple of weeks later when I came down with flu and had to take to my bed. At the same time,  a sore appeared near my arsehole and I developed some blotches on my torso. I felt awful for a couple of days, but then it passed and I began to feel better. I was still in bed when I heard the doorbell and voices in the hall. I heard my mother say "He's upstairs if you want to say hello."

There were footsteps on the stairs, and then the bedroom door opened and Bill from the sauna stood there grinning.

"How are you?" He said, coming and sitting on the bed.

"A bit better, thanks" I replied.

He pulled down the top of the sheet and saw the blotches on my torso.

"I heard you had the flu. Looks like you got something else as well."

I tried to pull the sheet up, but he held it down and began to pinch my nipple whilst rubbing his crotch.

"That's hot! " He laughed. "We've missed you at the sauna. "

He pulled the bedclothes down and grinned again when he saw my erection.

"Bloody hell, I need a fuck!" He sighed. "Turn over, theres a good lad"

I rolled over onto my front as he unnzipped his trouses, opened the belt and slid them down over his thighs. His cock sprang up stiff and drooling with precum.

He spread my buttocks and noticed the sore "Thought so!" He said, fingering my arse.

"I want some of that!"

He dug in his pocket for a crumpled tube of lube, spread some on a finger and rubbed it into my swollen hole.

Then he got on top of me. The bed sank under his weight and I gasped as his cock slid up me until his cold belly was crushed against my backside.

He sighed happily and began to thrust deliciously in and out.

There were more footsteps, and my mother came in carrying a cup of tea.

"Thought so!" She said. "You're a dirty sod Bill."

He laughed and continued to fuck me as she put the tea down and sat on the bed beside us.

"He should be back at work tomorrow, Bill. " She said, stroking my hair as she watched his flabby bottom going up and down.

I still felt embarassed at being seen like this, despite all that had happened and buried my head in the pillow as Bill thrust urgently into me.

"Ooff...that's good...ahh.."Gasped Bill. " The regulars....oohh..miss him. Hang on, I'm going to cum!"

He grunted like a pig, shuddered and jerked on top of my, then grunted and I felt his cock throbbing as he spurted his cum up me.

"Phew! That was good!" He said, getting heavily off me . His cock flopped out and I felt a drool of cum slide over my balls.

"I'll have that tea now."

• Like 18
  • Upvote 5