Cheating top

Subboi696

Guest neg4POZnw
On 7/23/2017 at 2:02 PM, Subboi696 said:

So I found a bunch of condoms and lube  in my daddies gym bag and in his bag for his electric trimmer etc. he said that they are just free from work and that the strawberry lube was for us.... but we use gun oil and we have the big bottle... 

honestly when I found this stuff I was just turned on at the thought of him fucking other boys, and it made me want to  immmefiatley go to the gym to go suck cock In the steam room. 

Ive been taking loads from hung studs every morning after he leaves for work since I found his stuff. I guess if there was a point to this post it would be to ask

Should I believe him, should I confront him about it? Or should I just left him keep fucking other boys and hope he eventually decides he wants to open up our relationship so we can play together and have fun with hot guys without the guilt

IMG_8684.JPG

Sux that you found condoms, which means he may not be Barebacking if he is cheating. But still it's cool that you are good with him (possibly) cheating. And hot that you're cheating too! Maybe, casually, tell him at some point that you'd like to see him breed some other guys. Or, some intimate night broach "fantasies" and admit that you've always fantasized about him cheating (while pretending you are oblivious). That the idea of him cheating REALLY turns you on.  

At the same time, being a Cumdump Cheater is thrilling and HOT (at least it was for me!)... so if that part of it turns you on, maybe don't fix what isn't broken? Keep on cheating, and silently enjoy the thought that he's doing it too. =)

Boy, you should be happy that he's keeping his dick in top quality ready for your hole breeding. The more he fucks holes the better he'll get at pounding you pussy longer... when he comes home, suck his knob and taste the last ass he's fucked and see if your own cock DOESN'T get stone hard...

Stop whining and get your ass washed-out and up raised.

• Upvote 1

We went to Vegas this past weekend and we caught each other  on grindr and scruff. I got so turned on at the thought of my daddy breeding other boys and possibly  whoring out my tight ass. Not gonna  bother hiding fucking around anymore. I think we just both are at the point where we don't want to make the other feel bad about satisfying our needs. I can't wait until I surprise daddy with a cute boy or jock balls deep in my hole for us to share 

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

If he's your Daddy then he's in charge and he can do what he wants. You are his boy and you're supposed to follow orders, not ask questions. You also need to ask yourself if you're serving Daddy enough or the way he wants, because if he's getting some on the side the answer is no, you are not pleasing Daddy.

Personally I prefer cruising the gym as it's way easier to get and give bare. Who carries condoms at a gym? I love getting a hot guy in the shower to fuck and just going bare. If he asks for a condom it's easy to explain you don't have a condom...I mean what normal person would have one at a gym? Usually a guy will just go for it bare in the showers or sauna or in a car in the parking lot. Be glad you're Daddy's playing safe and. Or bringing any diseased back to you boy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Having a secret can be very erotic and fun. I wouldn't confront him, but may look for the opportunity to introduce a 3-way and see how he responds. This definitely gives you the green light to continue getting some on the side until you officially open things up. Just remember that you both need to keep things fresh and invest (sexually and otherwise) in your relationship, too...which may require you to work through some jealousy issues.

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

Why give him shit for cheating if you are cheating too? He's gonna come forward eventually or you will so just keep doing what you are doing. Also, I'm agreeing with everyone else. Men love sex. Can't tell you how many partnered gay men I've been with or married straight men, It's just sex. Even if I was with someone, man or woman, I'd still be fucking on the side.

• 4 months later...

Tops probably are meant to cheat but who cares? I have a "committed" top who fucks me every Friday afternoon because I am a slut and he has told me that I do things his partner won't (such as clean his cock after he fucks me, kneel in the shower and let him piss all over me, sit on him and ride him furiously). His partner does not know he fucks me and he kicks starts my weekend as the two loads he usually pumps into me act as lube for my Friday night slut out.