length of fuk flu and severity

Guest alwaysready

Guest ff-whole

I am taking home-made Cannabis oil for rheumatism which helps greta but I heard it helps to alleviate HIV symptoms as well... Wondering.

21 minutes ago, mkg0820 said:

Did a home test last week , finally feel better and got the courage to get one,

I'm poz got the lines,  not been for a proper blood test yet but did 2 and can up the same , I can't believe it feel nervous but at the same time relieved and excited . Touched my body and thought wow the virus is in me now , that feels good  fuck I'm so on edge but mixed feelings but good .

I can just wish I can deal with it as calm as you... Not chasing and not really seeking to get the bug but Prep is not available here...

1 hour ago, mkg0820 said:

Did a home test last week , finally feel better and got the courage to get one,

I'm poz got the lines,  not been for a proper blood test yet but did 2 and can up the same , I can't believe it feel nervous but at the same time relieved and excited . Touched my body and thought wow the virus is in me now , that feels good  fuck I'm so on edge but mixed feelings but good .

Way to go.  I know the feeling of testing POZ.   The thrill and the fear continue for some time, but soon the fear subsides and you can find strength in you ability to thrive with the virus.   The fuck flu is just a road bump.....maybe one of many on this route, but with time, fluids, and an aspirin or two that gets better.   Mine lasted 10-15 days with three being really nasty.   Lots of bedsheets changing due to night sweats, no missed work....

Wow love all the experiences y'all posting on here gets me so damn hard and horny neg bottom guy here can't wait to put my story on here but I like the one with the guy looking for a woman to. I to want a woman who's poz or wants to be pozzed and maybe even play and pozz others 

• 1 month later...

Has anybody here had a mild fuck flu? A few weeks after a pretty rough group session, I got a terribly persistent headache as well as being achey all over. This persisted for about a week. I'm about due for a test, so I guess we'll see.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jaegar said:

Has anybody here had a mild fuck flu? A few weeks after a pretty rough group session, I got a terribly persistent headache as well as being achey all over. This persisted for about a week. I'm about due for a test, so I guess we'll see.

The FUCK FLU can vary in duration and severity from one person to another. Only a 1/3 of people really experience it. so the remaining can be slight headache, a little achy like a regular cold.

• 3 months later...

I've had what I think is a bad case of bronchitis for the last eight days.  I usually get 24 hours of fever,  aches, pain, fatigue, night sweats and then it runs it course in a week.  This ones a little different.  Profusely sweating several nights straight.  I did top an unmedicated bottom and have taken a few loads here and there but they claimed they were negative.  Question:  Its been about 4-8 weeks;   If I test now would there be enough antibodies in my system for oraquick, or do I need to go get a fingerprick?

Oraquick will detect HIV antibodies about 2-3 months after exposure but if you’re already possibly showing seroconversion symptoms, it may work sooner. If you get a negative result today, take it with a grain of salt. You need to retest at a later date.